unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6782|PNW

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/images/090303.jpg

While true in some circumstances, I employ a different brand. I shop around different servers like I buy fresh produce. I take the best I can find and put all the nasty stuff back. I can find no reason why I should subject my entertainment hours to horrid team cooperation on a game designed for team cooperation. Strung out survivors, rage-over-mic, feedback, grossly lopsided teams...and I'm out. Some other unfortunate can consume it.

It can't be called a ragequit if you discard a server with a slightly wrinkled-nosed or deadpan expression, can it? And never have I ever thrown away a moldy, black and brown banana and been called a 'big pussy ' for it.

There are also specific keyphrases that will flush me from any particular server, like 'you don't suck, do you?' 'OMG YOU DIDN'T FOLLOW MY EVERY INSTRUCTION' and obsessed quips about scoring. Being blamed for the actions of your character's preceeding puppetmaster is always nice, too. I could care less who wins as long as there's an equal amount of effort from both sides.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2009-03-23 22:52:21)

Defiance
+438|6681

If you're not a ragequitter, why are you arguing against a comic that attacks ragequitters?

Did someone call you that? Who cares. Edit: You shouldn't.

Last edited by Defiance (2009-03-24 18:32:33)

Spidery_Yoda
+399|6280
Ragequitters ruin the game for everyone else that's trying to play. End of story.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6675|NT, like Mick Dundee

L4D should not be played with randoms. Use RL friends for best results.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6280
How often can you get 8 people together to play L4D D:
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

How often can you get 8 people together to play L4D D:
Never. I don't play it except for the odd headshot practice in sp.

It's why I want survival mode, preferably a single player variant.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6280
Well I can get up to 4 (not often, mostly 2 or 3) of us together. And it doesn't matter how many people you have. If there's 2 of us (Team YODA+NOOBEST), we win and the others all leave. Back to lobby .
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6782|PNW

Defiance wrote:

If you're not a ragequitter, why are you arguing against a comic that attacks ragequitters?

Because the comic in question is relevant to the opinion of many people who play the game.

*picard palmslap*

Player A leaves.
Players B, C and D: HAHA RAGEQUIT

Yeah.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2009-03-25 02:29:13)

Flecco
iPod is broken.

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Defiance wrote:

Because the comic in question is relevant to the opinion of many people who play the game.

*picard palmslap*

Player A leaves.
Players B, C and D: HAHA RAGEQUIT

Yeah.
Qft.

I've had that. Srsly how is it a ragequit if I pretty much leave disgusted with the way the other players are acting, in particular those dicks who charge off solo ahead and fuck the group over by separating themselves and leaving us open to getting wtfpwnt by two hunters and a smoker.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6280
I'm talking about at the end of a level where you did well, 2 or more of the other team leave, and seeing that they have less people, the others all leave too.

It happens all the time.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6473|cuntshitlake

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

I'm talking about at the end of a level where you did well, 2 or more of the other team leave, and seeing that they have less people, the others all leave too.

It happens all the time.
Almost every time we play (Me, You, Nubbest)
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6280
Yeah. It sucks. Every single time we finish a level now I sit there waiting for people to leave. More often than not they do .
Brasso
+1,549|6641

I honestly never see you playing, Yoda.  Noobest just waaaaahs about his sleep or shit or whatnot and makes us wait. 

Only DU is worth my time.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5975|London, England

Except when they speak nonstop finnish

Haffey and I can almost always get a full team, most often we will have more than 4 and someone gets left out
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5975|London, England

4 dead
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Brasso
+1,549|6641

very true.  the usual is around 5 or 6, but i feel bad when we have more than 8.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6478
meh, Left For Dead is only hard if you are eating olive oil popcorn while playing.
Brasso
+1,549|6641

but it improves the texture
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6280

haffeysucks wrote:

I honestly never see you playing, Yoda.  Noobest just waaaaahs about his sleep or shit or whatnot and makes us wait. 

WTF IS THIS. 17 hours the past 2 weeks yeah. wtf i play with noobest all the time you stfu. Noobests sleep is his buisness. THB i've had a bad night. Yet again i've caused trouble over my flatmate and it shouldn't happen.  Me and noobest and DU. We're the crew. I walked home by myself thats how bad it went D:.

/drink btw

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2009-03-25 19:25:31)

Flecco
iPod is broken.

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

WTF IS THIS. 17 hours the past 2 weeks yeah. wtf i play with noobest all the time you stfu. Noobests sleep is his buisness. THB i've had a bad night. Yet again i've caused trouble over my flatmate and it shouldn't happen.  Me and noobest and DU. We're the crew. I walked home by myself thats how bad it went D:.

/drink btw
???

Somebody want to translate that?
Brasso
+1,549|6641

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

/drink btw
calm down, i wasn't badmouthing anyone.  the one time i did play with nubbest, it was a lot of fun.  i just wish you guys were in the same timezone is all.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6752|FUCK UBISOFT

Flecco wrote:

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

/drink btw
???

What are you talking about? I've played 17 hours in the last 2 weeks... I play with Noobest all the time, so you can just shut the fuck up. To be honest tonight sucked, [???]. Noobest, DeathUnlimited, and I are "The Crew". I walked home by myself that's how bad it went (his night?)

By the way, I'm drunk.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Flecco
iPod is broken.

Miggle wrote:

Flecco wrote:

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

/drink btw
???

What are you talking about? I've played 17 hours in the last 2 weeks... I play with Noobest all the time, so you can just shut the fuck up. To be honest tonight sucked, [???]. Noobest, DeathUnlimited, and I are "The Crew". I walked home by myself that's how bad it went (his night?)

By the way, I'm drunk.
Fail translation Migs, I understood those bits. It's the other bits that are... Well... Wtf does he mean?
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6280
Sorry guys. I'm making slightly more sense now. Basically. Yeah. Drink. Oh dear.

Peter can fill you in. He knows. Ok so I know how little sense that made. Check the blog thread. I said I was going out. Then it makes slightly more sense.

The bits you didn't get. My flatmate is a girl. I have a gf. Whenever I get drunk I get friendly with my flatmate. Problems ensue. I felt it coming on again tonight and decided to just walk home by myself before I started causing problems. And they were like noooooooo petey you can't go  home by yourself. And I said I had to.

Then I posted here. Bad Idea methinks

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2009-03-25 20:09:22)

Brasso
+1,549|6641

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

Sorry guys. I'm making slightly more sense now. Basically. Yeah. Drink. Oh dear.

Peter can fill you in. He knows. Ok so I know how little sense that made. Check the blog thread. I said I was going out. Then it makes slightly more sense.

The bits you didn't get. My flatmate is a girl. I have a gf. Whenever I get drunk I get friendly with my flatmate. Problems ensue. I felt it coming on again tonight and decided to just walk home by myself before I started causing problems. And they were like noooooooo petey you can't go  home by yourself. And I said I had to.

Then I posted here. Bad Idea methinks
so are we friends?  can i get you a drink?  maybe we can get friendly?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard