Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5700|College Park, MD
Back story: I liked this girl in my computer science class, we spoke a few times she seemed ok

I decided to try and open the door to some conversation by asking her on facebook if i missed anything important in computer science today (it was senior skip day)

She replied a few hours later, but also deleted the post I had made on her wall

My friend and I both think that she's a bitch for that (other examples include my friend hanging out with her and another girl whom he's chummy with, and the girl in question not saying a word to him), but her good friend says she's just awkward

who do I believe?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
-MetaL*
Sup guies
+157|5632|Southern California

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

who do I believe?
Nobody.
alexb
<3
+590|5938|Kentucky, USA

Maybe she likes to keep her wall clean? I know a few who do that, only keep messages that are "important".
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5541|Toronto
She's probably dealing with more than one guy at the moment and doesn't want him to find out he's not the only one. That or her father checks her Facebook because he is overly controlling. In an extreme case given your statement about your friend being ignored by her she might have zero experience with guys and may not want any just yet.

Don't think being socially awkward lends itself to deleting wall posts, it just means her reply would be odd.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
@Metal

@Alex eh her wall has shit like "exactly" on it, that doesn't seem important to me

@Pochsy maybe, I doubt it though. Why would he object to someone asking for friggin' computer science homework? And yeah maybe she just doesn't want experience with guys. She only has a couple close friends at school, and her best friend has said that she 'wants her man to be like Edward Cullen' (that faggot from the Twilight series). So maybe it hasn't dawned on her that there's no such thing as a 'perfect man'

Last edited by Hurricane2k9 (2009-03-05 19:05:01)

OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6647|Washington DC

Try really relating to her ... like in person ... rather than developing it through e-avenues.

I know it is hard, but learn to take rejection while you are young so that you'll have courage to approach girls in the future.
Roc18
`
+655|5789|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Maybe she doesn't want a random post about what you missed in computer class on her wall.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
@OH I have, she's pretty non-talkative to me in real life too. I wasn't at school today so I still wanted to somehow develop a connection, and I figured facebook was the best way.

@Roc that's a pretty bitchy move

Last edited by Hurricane2k9 (2009-03-05 19:06:42)

gnot<3
Leave blank to use forum default.
+45|5553
yea, I can understand why you got offended, but you hardly know her and that's why probably deleted your comment. For example, some chick I knew did the same thing, but the funny thing was, she added me on the first day school when I first met her.. Which was a little strange, but she's bangin chick, so I didn't care. Anyways, after knowing her a little more (time wise) , she didn't delete my comments, but I did notice she deleted some others that commented on hers.

So...know her more, k?
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5931|United States
i had girls deleting posts, she even asked me not to bother her on facebook, outright saying that  basically she's too popular and doesn't want scum like me to post on her wall. that might be the case with you

i agree with gnot, he explains my situation

Last edited by argo4 (2009-03-05 19:09:13)

Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6187|Canada

maybe she's ashamed of you. well kinda.
Like she doesn't hate you or anything, you might be a good friend for her. But she doesn't want anyone else knowing it?

edit: like if she's popular, and your just an average joe at school.

Last edited by Phatmatt (2009-03-05 19:08:42)

Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
@Gnot maybe

@Argo she's not that popular

@Phat that's kinda harsh. If true then I probably wouldn't want a relationship anyway with someone who's ashamed of loving a person.

And I've posted other crap on hot popular girls' walls before and they didn't seem to mind

Last edited by Hurricane2k9 (2009-03-05 19:09:47)

Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6187|Canada

some don't mind, I got a couple of 'friends' that delete what I write on their walls...
Gets me pissed off tbh.
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5931|United States

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

@Gnot maybe

@Argo she's not that popular

@Phat that's kinda harsh. If true then I probably wouldn't want a relationship anyway with someone who's ashamed of loving a person.

And I've posted other crap on hot popular girls' walls before and they didn't seem to mind
see, the popular girls don't care, it's all the girls that are trying to be popular and can't afford to let others see their connection with unpopular kids. Popular girls aren't bad, it's all the ones trying to get up there
Roc18
`
+655|5789|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Who cares if she is popular or not? She can delete whatever she wants, its her facebook profile. I delete stupid stuff from good friends on my wall because I dont want it there, if she doesnt want that comment on that wall she can delete it. If it bothers you that much talk to her in person and try to connect to her like that.
gnot<3
+45|5553

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

@Gnot maybe
that's cuz imrite, trust me
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
for fuck's sake, my friend just texted me saying he sent her a message on facebook "on my behalf" telling her i'm not a creep/stalker

that fucking idiot
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

for fuck's sake, my friend just texted me saying he sent her a message on facebook "on my behalf" telling her i'm not a creep/stalker

that fucking idiot
well it's over now at this point.
I suggest you read The art of seduction. It helps.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6466
I know what the main problem is.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
You have a Face-Book account.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
"Hey, name, I know we don't really know each other that well and such, and you probably don't like me much. However, my friend, Martin, really likes you and wants to get to know you, but he feels that you are giving him the cold shoulder. I've heard that you're kinda awk when it comes to guys, but Martin's a really really nice guy and I really would appreciate it if you at least gave him a chance. Just get to know him, y'know? Just, bear with him, as he too is REALLY awk and shy when it comes to girls. Thanks. Who knows, he could be your Edward Cullen if that's your thing..."

god dammit >_<
gnot<3
+45|5553

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

that fucking idiot
lmao, nice knowing her, eh?

Now she's gonna think you're weird, and a noisy fuck. no offense. lulz

Betta tell her 2marrow in school, don't pm her or anything. Play it cool til 2marrow and tell her the situation about your friends stupidity and try to make a joke out of it. Don't sound cheesy or anything, but smart and cool.

lulz, gl
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5541|Toronto

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

that fucking idiot
That sucks. I'm calling chances blown right there.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6187|Canada

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

that fucking idiot
End of the line.
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6633|South Jersey

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

that fucking idiot
yea, no chance now, sorry dude.
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5931|United States

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

"Hey, name, I know we don't really know each other that well and such, and you probably don't like me much. However, my friend, Martin, really likes you and wants to get to know you, but he feels that you are giving him the cold shoulder. I've heard that you're kinda awk when it comes to guys, but Martin's a really really nice guy and I really would appreciate it if you at least gave him a chance. Just get to know him, y'know? Just, bear with him, as he too is REALLY awk and shy when it comes to girls. Thanks. Who knows, he could be your Edward Cullen if that's your thing..."

god dammit >_<
was he just being a douche, or is he seriously trying to help?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard