Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5717|College Park, MD

Zimmer wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Varegg wrote:

What's this obcession with killing animals with tools?
Well it was at first a question of how much would it take for you to give up your morals and kill an innocent animals. But people thought into it and started thinking "hey I can eat this swan". Damned economy.
So now I need a cute animal and a brutal way of killing it. So we could get back to the whole giving up your morals thing. Since after several strikes with a hammer you could not find anything on the frog to eat.
Great pick on the swan.....

Morals on INNOCENT animals? Where does all this innocent bullshit come from when you look at an animal? Just because it's an animal has nothing to do with its innocence. In addition to that, who the fuck cares if it's innocent or guilty. It's a damn animal.

Am I supposed to go "Awwwwwwwwww, look at that cute swan.... I couldn't kill it." ?

Fuck that. It's a swan. First thought "useless". Second thought "aggressive". Third thought? "Lets punch it in the stomach and chase it with a hammer."

Same applies to most animals. Yes, when it comes down to this, I have no morals. If a swan, one day, saves my life, I may look more lightly on it's case of "innocence".
you're a cold man
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6484

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Why would you not pay to kill annoying puppies with a chainsaw?

What if I throw in a helicopter? ... killing puppies with a chainsaw from a helicopter, I know I would pay to do that ...
Wood chipper, Fargo style.
Blender.

More personal.

Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
Again, despite my love of animals, I could decapitate the swan if I was paid enough. The problem is that I don't think I could ever get over the sight of it. It's not even the whole "but it's so innocent" thing, it's the "i just sawed a poor creature's head off/hammered a frog to death" thing (i simply wouldn't slaughter some dogs with a chainsaw no matter how much you'd pay me).
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6681|NT, like Mick Dundee

Depends on what/if the carcass is going to be used for. If there is no reason to kill something, don't do it.

If you are going to eat it then sure. Though Goose and Duck probably taste better.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6723|67.222.138.85

Zimmer wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

tbh you're a prick if you do it for a small sum, and a hypocrite if you do it for a large sum.
What happens if you do it for free?

It's a stupid fucking swan. They bite, they are agressive, they are COMPLETELY useless to us, they do nothing but look nice and they can break your arm with their beak.

I say kill 10 for free.
The definition of an anti-social I believe.
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6484
I just hate cute animals. It actually really isn't there fault though, as it's the asshole people who use cute animals as an excuse to do some meaningless shit thing to help them and then act all morally superior because of it.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6782|Cambridge (UK)
Killing a swan in the UK is, like, a hanging offence (they're all owned by the Queen, or summat like that).

So it would have to be a very large amount of money and a plane out of here to somewhere a) sunny and b) with no extradition treaty with the UK...
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

I just hate cute animals. It actually really isn't there fault though, as it's the asshole people who use cute animals as an excuse to do some meaningless shit thing to help them and then act all morally superior because of it.
yeah, heaven forbid someone try and be kind to nature

@Scorpion how the hell can she own all the swans in the UK?
Scorpion0x17
+691|6782|Cambridge (UK)

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Well... sort of...
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6484

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Fuck animals. They suck. They're useless. They don't have feelings.

These fucking cute animals get treated better than allot of people do. Killing them is FOR GREAT JUSTICE.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6681|NT, like Mick Dundee

Docta bro, beef rocks. As does Pork. Ham. Bacon. Chicken drumsticks. Duck. Goose pate.

Mmmmmmmmm.... Meat.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6484

Flecco wrote:

Docta bro, beef rocks. As does Pork. Ham. Bacon. Chicken drumsticks. Duck. Goose pate.

Mmmmmmmmm.... Meat.
Meat kicks ass.

But live-stock isn't what I refer to, those are animals that no one cries about.

But why would we cry for them? They are breed to die. Why would be dare deny them their destinies?

Last edited by DoctaStrangelove (2009-02-24 19:12:57)

Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Fuck animals. They suck. They're useless. They don't have feelings.

These fucking cute animals get treated better than allot of people do. Killing them is FOR GREAT JUSTICE.
a lot of people also suck
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6427|'Murka

I wouldn't pay more than $20 to decapitate one of those fuckers.

Oh wai-
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6642|Canada
2900$
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6722
It'd have to be over $2,500, and even then, I'd have to spend the next week volunteering for a vet or something to make myself feel better.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6795|Great Brown North
swan yes, puppies no
i love puppies <3

not sure how much someone would need to pay me. as high as i could push them i guess
rdx-fx
+955|6607
Hrm, how about
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/0d/Teddy_bear_27.jpg/450px-Teddy_bear_27.jpg
Teddy Bear

with
https://www.omniexplosives.com/images/DET-%20CORD/50GRAIN.JPG
Det Cord.

Been there, done that.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
Buncha little teddy bears tied up to a row of wooden posts. (army engineer demolitions range.  we were bored)
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6516|so randum
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5559|Toronto
You just brought this thread to a whole new level.

I like.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6772|Scotland

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

tbh you're a prick if you do it for a small sum, and a hypocrite if you do it for a large sum.
What happens if you do it for free?

It's a stupid fucking swan. They bite, they are agressive, they are COMPLETELY useless to us, they do nothing but look nice and they can break your arm with their beak.

I say kill 10 for free.
The definition of an anti-social I believe.
Wait, so because I don't give a shit about some Swan being decapitated, I am an anti-social person?

lulz.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6509|N. Ireland

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

kylef wrote:

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

People who eat meat saying you wouldnt do it, you guys are hypocrits.
It's not necessarily a matter of hypocrisy, it's more of whether I could stomach decapitating a creature. I probably wouldn't have much of a problem simply shooting the bird, but to hold it down and cut its fucking head off? That's pretty damned gruesome.

If I could bring myself to do it, enough money to live comfortably for at least 10 years if not more. And enough to afford some therapy, because it'd be hard to shake that out of my conscience.
Whatever the means, you should always be willing to kill what you would eat. As for the swan, enough money to save another two swans that would die otherwise. So - £50? lol..
Scorpion0x17
+691|6782|Cambridge (UK)

rdx-fx wrote:

Hrm, how about
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c … ear_27.jpg
Teddy Bear

with
http://www.omniexplosives.com/images/DE … 0GRAIN.JPG
Det Cord.

Been there, done that.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
Buncha little teddy bears tied up to a row of wooden posts. (army engineer demolitions range.  we were bored)
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6546|Boston, MA
If I knew the animal would be used for meat and whatever other reasons, I would probably do it for $10. If it's just for the sake of killing a swan for no reason, probably like $500k+. I'm not an animal activist or anything, I'm fine with eating them. But to kill them just for the sake of killing them is just mean.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6644|IRELAND

Id do it for free if they let me eat it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard