ghettoperson
+1,943|6656

Two large Domino's pizzas delivered to my door, and I don't even need to go to a cash machine and get money out.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6634|UK
^ is lazy
< Extremely jealous of Mr. Ghetto.
v Won't buy pizza for me, no matter how nicely I ask
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6461|The Twilight Zone
Free of charge? Why?
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
ghettoperson
+1,943|6656

No no, I meant I paid online.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6634|UK
This post is now useless.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6628|London, England

.Sup wrote:

Free of charge? Why?
No you simpleton, he paid by card using internets

I'm gonna be ordering Dominoes soon, what shall I get?
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6461|The Twilight Zone

Mekstizzle wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Free of charge? Why?

shudup liq
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6700

Mekstizzle wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Free of charge? Why?

Bacon topping. You'll regret it at some point but it is worth it.

Ghetto, did you tip the delivery boy? When I worked at a pizza shop a couple of years back as a delivery boy, once a guy paid with credit card and he didn't tip. He ordered a lot too. I was pissed for a minute.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2009-02-21 10:21:59)

liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6634|UK

Superior Mind wrote:

Ghetto, did you tip the delivery boy? When I worked at a pizza shop a couple of years back as a delivery boy, once a guy paid with credit card and he didn't tip. He ordered a lot too. I was pissed for a minute.
I don't think I've ever tipped a pizza delivery person. I don't take the change if I handed over £20 and it was £19.99 - but I don't tip.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6608|132 and Bush

Been doin it foe years now.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
ghettoperson
+1,943|6656

And 20 minutes after ordering it's here.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6639

ghettoperson wrote:

And 20 minutes after ordering it's here.
pics?

im hungry
ghettoperson
+1,943|6656

I really can't be bothered to upload one, sorry Goonies.
Microwave
_
+515|6662|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
I have pizza in the oven now.

3 eggs cracked ontop

Gunna be good!
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6700

liquidat0r wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

I don't think I've ever tipped a pizza delivery person. I don't take the change if I handed over £20 and it was £19.99 - but I don't tip.
Wow that's dick. Delivery people basically live off tips.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2009-02-21 10:45:19)

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6478

ghettoperson wrote:

Two large Domino's pizzas delivered to my door, and I don't even need to go to a cash machine and get money out.
Do this every single week, Friday-night or Saturday-night treat. Their Internet ordering is awesome! There's like 2-3 branches here so the delivery is always piping hot and super-fast, and the online customize-your-pizza stuff is wayyy cool. If they stick vouchers in your University reception/halls or whatever, make sure you note the codes on them! You can re-use the discount codes over and over infinitely... definite /win, I spend £30 a meal and basically get my large Coke and belgian waffles for free
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6628|London, England
I'm going to stick to old fashioned phone delivery and cash payment at the door, also I've always hated Bacon on Pizza, infact pretty much any meat. In the case of Bacon, usually too salty, and the case of Chicken, too dry for pizza. So I'll stick to vegetables, but not mushrooms or pineapples, mushrooms are slimy and gross and pineapples...just no
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6639

ghettoperson wrote:

I really can't be bothered to upload one, sorry Goonies.
np loool enjoy
Dookie0119
+43|5785
I really am in the mood for pizza, I have a shitty dinner tonight
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6639

Mekstizzle wrote:

I'm going to stick to old fashioned phone delivery and cash payment at the door, also I've always hated Bacon on Pizza, infact pretty much any meat. In the case of Bacon, usually too salty, and the case of Chicken, too dry for pizza. So I'll stick to vegetables, but not mushrooms or pineapples, mushrooms are slimy and gross and pineapples...just no
I actually agree.

With the toppings bit, online payment is

Last edited by Gooners (2009-02-21 10:55:16)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6507|so randum

Mekstizzle wrote:

sort ya fucking life out
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6497|Gogledd Cymru

Pepperoni + spicy chicken + jalapenos + extra cheese on a pizza = heaven.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6500|N. Ireland

ghettoperson wrote:

That's weird. I too just ate a Domino's pizza and didn't have to pay a penny. House Special but ham instead of chicken. It was tasty and very filling because of the double cheese. Meal Deal for 4 for..2 for the..win (too many for the four fors happening in that sentence)
ghettoperson
+1,943|6656

kylef wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

That's weird. I too just ate a Domino's pizza and didn't have to pay a penny. House Special but ham instead of chicken. It was tasty and very filling because of the double cheese. Meal Deal for 4 for..2 for the..win (too many for the four fors happening in that sentence)
Why didn't you have to pay?
Microwave
_
+515|6662|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
In retrospect 3 eggs onto was too many.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard