lowing
Banned
+1,662|6655|USA

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Islamic violence? I thought this was more a case of domestic violence tbh.
Yeah, beheading in an Islamic culture would be listed under domestic violence I am sure. Probably a fuckin' misdemeanor. In Iran this guy is looking at a 50 dollar fine for improperly disposing of a head or somethin'.
Had he killed her by shooting her in the head, that would have been the American way?

Would it have rated as much of a story had that been the case?
Probably not. I will take sho in the head over a being beheaded anyday of the week. How aobut you?

To behead a person, is a mutilation as well as a murder. It is a special kinda torture and death above most other deaths, so yeah it warrants the attentions
LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6384|MN

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

It's still a logical fallacy.
How is that?  How many beheadings do you know about that have been carried out by non-muslims?  Now, how many do you know about that have been carried out by Muslims?  If the number is higher for Muslims, wouldn't that mean that if a beheading was to occur, it would have been more likely to have been carried out by a Muslim?
"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation" - Barack Obama (a freshman senator from Illinios)
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6720
If there was a contest for who cuts off peoples heads the most... I think the muslim guys would win that...lol... followed by the mexican fellas... and i'm sure down on the list would be crazy caucasians also...

If someone said to you... "Did you hear about the man/woman that got his/her head cutoff...?"
Tell me you wouldn't think it was a wacky muslim guy?
Love is the answer
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6157|what

lowing wrote:

Probably not. I will take sho in the head over a being beheaded anyday of the week. How aobut you?

To behead a person, is a mutilation as well as a murder. It is a special kinda torture and death above most other deaths, so yeah it warrants the attentions
You make a good point, and yeah of course I'd rather be shot than having my head cut off. But who ever gets to choose something like that?

Anyway, when we had the story of the guy who dressed up as Santa and the killed his ex and her side of the family in a bloody rampage nobody anywhere said, typical Christians.

It wasn't a religiously motivated killing, neither was this guy killing his wife. The method may be considered religiously inspired though, in both cases I guess. The attention to his faith is unwarranted imo, just as the Santa killer didn't have the religious scrutiny, even though he dressed up as Santa.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6553|San Diego, CA, USA

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

correlation != causation
Historical presidence ≈ Probability
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6533|Global Command

LividBovine wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

How is that?  How many beheadings do you know about that have been carried out by non-muslims?  Now, how many do you know about that have been carried out by Muslims?  If the number is higher for Muslims, wouldn't that mean that if a beheading was to occur, it would have been more likely to have been carried out by a Muslim?
Just google it.
http://www.google.com/search?q=headless … =firefox-a

or is google biased against mexicans?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6655|USA

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

You make a good point, and yeah of course I'd rather be shot than having my head cut off. But who ever gets to choose something like that?

Anyway, when we had the story of the guy who dressed up as Santa and the killed his ex and her side of the family in a bloody rampage nobody anywhere said, typical Christians.

It wasn't a religiously motivated killing, neither was this guy killing his wife. The method may be considered religiously inspired though, in both cases I guess. The attention to his faith is unwarranted imo, just as the Santa killer didn't have the religious scrutiny, even though he dressed up as Santa.
Same thing, the story was not the shooting, it was his dressingh up like Santa to do it.

If it were not Islamic culture in nature, why didn't this guy just shoot her like everyone else. Instead of the beheading, just like what is expected in Islamic culture.

This is not a question of the religious side of Islam, rather, the culture side of Islam. and it is but the latest example
ATG
Banned
Look, if you google beheaded bodies found, you get DOZENS of different links to headless bodies in Mexico.

If you google muslim beheadings 90% of what you get is about this one story.

ya'll need to get over the islam is the enemy and turn your eye South to mexico and East to washington.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6605|132 and Bush

ATG wrote:

Look, if you google beheaded bodies found, you get DOZENS of different links to headless bodies in Mexico.

ya'll need to get over the islam is the enemy and turn your eye South to mexico and East to washington.
Because Muslim beheading are not news.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Warhammer
+18|5685
How about turn heads to all over the place I think illegal crime thrived Mexicans is an important issue as well. But this is an important issue as well.
ATG
Banned
bah, it's domestic violence in an extreme variety.

no wait, defon Orange fer sure;
https://www.historycommons.org/events-images/a136_terror_alert_system_2050081722-16697.jpg
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5754|شمال
cause she wanted a divorce??
I will be more than happy to give it to her, she is not that pretty.
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6110|eXtreme to the maX
It would have been so much better if he'd shot her in the back as she was running out of his house.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
JahManRed
wank
+646|6632|IRELAND

Man kills wife. Happens every day in all religions. yawn.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6655|USA

ATG wrote:

got my head on a swivel ATG.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6655|USA

JahManRed wrote:

Man kills wife. Happens every day in all religions. yawn.
Uhhhhhhh man beheads wife dosn't.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6814|Nårvei

Follow the trail of other beheadings lowing and you will find it in other countries also that are not Muslim, start with Mexico and India ...

Like you have the electric chair other countries use beheadings as punishment ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6655|USA

Varegg wrote:

Follow the trail of other beheadings lowing and you will find it in other countries also that are not Muslim, start with Mexico and India ...

Like you have the electric chair other countries use beheadings as punishment ...
Yup no problem, however, last I checked beheading your wife was not an acceptable punishment for her making you mad, in America. Only in an Islamic country.
PureFodder
+225|6290
The vibe I'm getting from this thread is that Muslims are bad because when they murder people they behead them rather than doing what decent Christians do, and shooting/stabbing them?!
andy12
Banned
+52|6661

PureFodder wrote:

The vibe I'm getting from this thread is that Muslims are bad because when they murder people they behead them rather than doing what decent Christians do, and shooting/stabbing them?!
Being honest, beheading is far worse.

Being honest again, it is prevailing in far East Asian countries, the Hindu country of India, Russian provinces and certain south American countries...
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6685|Disaster Free Zone

andy12 wrote:

Being honest, beheading is far worse.
You have personal experience? (and that goes for Lowing too)
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6766

Roc18 wrote:

You can't judge an entire religion based on an article that claims that a crazy man beheaded his wife and doesnt mention once that Islam had anything to do with it.
you need to go to pakistan then.  they behead people all the time and burn schools for girls down all the time also (sometimes with them in there).  yes, yes i can judge a religion off stuff like that.  women are 3rd class citizens to them, so i am not sure how you dismiss the religion.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6711|67.222.138.85

LividBovine wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

There are all sorts of variables you have to consider if you are going to make a statement backed up by the facts in any way. For example, are you biased to remember  Muslim decapitations over other kinds of decapitations? Is the media going to cover certain kinds of decapitations over others? Does the media even have access to most of the decapitations? What about something else in the culture that makes Muslim areas have a predisposition to decapitations other than Islam, essentially something in the water?

You just can't come to these conclusions scientifically without conducting an experiment.

Harmor wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

correlation != causation
Historical presidence ≈ Probability
Also untrue, there are an awful lot of cases where precedence is completely independent of future outcomes.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6766

Varegg wrote:

you guys makes excuses for islam at any chance you get.  its quite sad really.  get out of suburbia someday and go see it for yourself in action.  electric chair....lulz...wtf
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6685|Disaster Free Zone
France.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard