nothing a paper bag cant fix.
gnot<3
Leave blank to use forum default.
+45|5556
lol @ the chick, hideous creature...
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6695
Lol, why would that girl fuck his 2 inch wiener?
Roc18
`
+655|5793|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Imagine them having sex and the kid jizzing inside her, it is so fucking disturbing.
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6628|Canada

Roc18 wrote:

Imagine them having sex and the kid jizzing inside her, it is so fucking disturbing.
...thanks for that mental image....
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6151|'straya

Superior Mind wrote:

Lol, why would that girl fuck his 2 inch wiener?
Why would that kid want to put his 2 inch wiener in her. srsly
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6673|UK

Roc18 wrote:

You want us to imagine a 13 year old kid jizzing?

That's gay.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5938

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Only in England right??
Nope in Switzerland we just had a chick who's 13 and had a baby, in school
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6623|London, England
It happens everywhere in the world, like Turk just said. It's just that it's more taboo in places like Europe/North America...or generally places in the world where there is an emphasis on your children actually growing up and going through education etc.. before having children, which can be anywhere in the world, just like the idea of getting preggers at 13 can be found anywhere in the world from Africa to Council Estates in England

Different communities have different ideas about this sort of thing

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2009-02-14 06:33:32)

mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6723|Sydney, Australia

War Man wrote:

Sydney wrote:

13? He looks like he's 5!
Hey man I looked like a fricken 10 year old when I was 12 and 13.
Edit: Now I look like a 12 year old.
Pics or it didn't happen.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6155|what

Roc18 wrote:

Can you imagine him trying to chat her up?

"hey baby, look what I made out of lego, just for you"
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6845|Reykjavík, Iceland.

henno13 wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

War Man wrote:

Hey man I looked like a fricken 10 year old when I was 12 and 13.
Edit: Now I look like 12 a year old.
That's cuz you are a 12 year old.

I look around 16 but im 14
mainly due to my height
I look 18 and I'm 18

The system works!
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6648

AussieReaper wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

Can you imagine him trying to chat her up?

"hey baby, look what I made out of lego, just for you"
lol, I was still playing pokemons at 13.
andy12
Banned
+52|6659

Laura wrote:

"Related stories:

A teenage mum on benefits who had a baby son at 15 is expecting triplets — at 17."

Mind my ignorance, But what's up with the UK and underage sex?
Nothing really, it happens in every other country, just every other country doesn't have the fantastical rag that is "The Sun"...
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6758|Scotland

andy12 wrote:

Laura wrote:

"Related stories:

A teenage mum on benefits who had a baby son at 15 is expecting triplets — at 17."

Nothing really, it happens in every other country, just every other country doesn't have the fantastical rag that is "The Sun"...
lol.

They have the worst underage sex rates in Europe. Not really THAT important, though, is it?
andy12
Banned
+52|6659

Zimmer wrote:

andy12 wrote:

Laura wrote:

"Related stories:

lol.

They have the worst underage sex rates in Europe. Not really THAT important, though, is it?
Then leave? Really I don't know what your problem is with me that you need to use your little condescending tone because I made a joke in another thread, calm yourself down.

It's not THAT important no. It's under-age sex, wow Omgosh...
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6758|Scotland

andy12 wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

andy12 wrote:

lol.

Then leave? Really I don't know what your problem is with me that you need to use your little condescending tone because I made a joke in another thread, calm yourself down.

What? I merely replied to your comment. You actually think I have a personal vendetta against you?

Where is my tone NOT calm? It's not as if I am insulting you or swearing.

Actually, it is quite a big deal, and this thread is the perfect example. Bringing up children at the age of 13 is just stupid. It's irresponsible of the parents not to get involved and downright sick. Underage sex I have no problem with, as long as it doesn't lead to underage pregnancy. In many cases, it does, which is why it is that important. A 13 year old child, no matter how amazing he is ( and this kid has the IQ of a dead frog ) cannot look after a baby properly. So what, he just gives it to his parents to look after? Yeah, a solution to a problem which would never have arisen if children were brought up more responsibly in the world.
andy12
Banned
+52|6659

Zimmer wrote:

andy12 wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

lol.

What? I merely replied to your comment. You actually think I have a personal vendetta against you?

Where is my tone NOT calm? It's not as if I am insulting you or swearing.

Actually, it is quite a big deal, and this thread is the perfect example. Bringing up children at the age of 13 is just stupid. It's irresponsible of the parents not to get involved and downright sick. Underage sex I have no problem with, as long as it doesn't lead to underage pregnancy. In many cases, it does, which is why it is that important. A 13 year old child, no matter how amazing he is ( and this kid has the IQ of a dead frog ) cannot look after a baby properly. So what, he just gives it to his parents to look after? Yeah, a solution to a problem which would never have arisen if children were brought up more responsibly in the world.
I don't know, the rolls eye smiley I guess. Meh ignore that.

It's a sorta big deal alright, my comment is that it's not the "mega-what's happening to our country OMGAH lets move to Australia" the Sun makes out on a regular basis. That's sensationalism, and they're pretty good at it. That's not to say if we had a very large amount of 15 year old parents we wouldn't be going down shit creak, but a few is to be expected in any country. And a few more in this country, as is the culture here which in time you may well accept. It's clear that the baby will come out fucked up and have a shitty upbringing, shame I know, but as already mentioned it happens everywhere else.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6758|Scotland

andy12 wrote:

It's a sorta big deal alright, my comment is that it's not the "mega-what's happening to our country OMGAH lets move to Australia" the Sun makes out on a regular basis. That's sensationalism, and they're pretty good at it. That's not to say if we had a very large amount of 15 year old parents we wouldn't be going down shit creak, but a few is to be expected in any country. And a few more in this country, as is the culture here which in time you may well accept. It's clear that the baby will come out fucked up and have a shitty upbringing, shame I know, but as already mentioned it happens everywhere else.
Accepting this culture as it is, is just like accepting failure. No culture should ever be taken for granted and people should always look to improve it. When people start accepting it, that is when the world will end as we know it.

The current state of British youngsters is horrible. With over 20% ( I think, was on the BBC last night ) of young children in gangs. Most teenagers binge drink, many carry knives and many can't even read. That is not a society we want to be in in 20 years.
andy12
Banned
+52|6659

Zimmer wrote:

andy12 wrote:

Accepting this culture as it is, is just like accepting failure. No culture should ever be taken for granted and people should always look to improve it. When people start accepting it, that is when the world will end as we know it.

The current state of British youngsters is horrible. With over 20% ( I think, was on the BBC last night ) of young children in gangs. Most teenagers binge drink, many carry knives and many can't even read. That is not a society we want to be in in 20 years.
20% think they're in some sort of gang, a gang can be a group of wannabes that don't do anything but play knock a door run. The figure will be less in reality, I doubt 1 in 5 kids I pass in the street is a hardened gangster.

Binge drink is a funny one that's popped up in the media. I think the definition is drinking the recommended weekly amount in 1 or 2 days instead of spreading it over a week. So that's going out on a weekend after working through the week, wow. In relation to kids too, they don't want to have 2 cans of beer a day, they want to have 10 cans on a Saturday. Kinda like for the last 40 years... Only now we have buzzwords like "Chav" and "binge drinking".

Carrying knives is touchy, my viewpoint won't be well received I'm sure so I'll spare it.

Many can't read? Indeed, but then every country needs fast food workers.

There's a lot of things wrong with this country, and as much as pretending to care and thinking about a guy that just got beaten to death for 3 minutes then forgetting about it is, it doesn't work. We do need change, but change is slow.
-MetaL*
Sup guies
+157|5636|Southern California
The father is a cute looking kid

inb4pedo
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6407|North Carolina

Sydney wrote:

henno13 wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

That's cuz you are a 12 year old.

I look around 16 but im 14
mainly due to my height
I look 18 and I'm 18

The system works!
I'm 29 and look about 24, which is great for getting college chicks.
Turquoise
O Canada

Zimmer wrote:

andy12 wrote:

Well, as far as I can tell, part of the problem might be letting families live on the dole too long.  Also, why not be more permissive of weapons?  If the chavs carry them, why not let everyone else?  You really can't depend on the police to protect you all the time.

I think JahManRed was probably correct in his assumption that maybe your sex ed isn't good enough.  We have issues with ours as well.
andy12
Banned
+52|6659

Turquoise wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

andy12 wrote:

Well, as far as I can tell, part of the problem might be letting families live on the dole too long.  Also, why not be more permissive of weapons?  If the chavs carry them, why not let everyone else?  You really can't depend on the police to protect you all the time.

I think JahManRed was probably correct in his assumption that maybe your sex ed isn't good enough.  We have issues with ours as well.
Weapons don't really come into the topic of underage pregnancy, our system is fine. We have armed Police in every town ready if there is an armed threat, if there is threat of a baseball bat or knife the law permits you to defend yourself with similar objects. It's a good system, I feel safe knowing I have Mp5 armed Police within 10 mins of me, and tazer/baton/normal Police even quicker, not to mention I can defend myself.

Sex education is fine, we get enough of it, I got it in a few classes when I was 12, again at 13 in high school, again at around 14/15. There's only so much you can teach, it's up to the kids to make the decision themselves once they are fully aware that sexually transmitted diseases are rampant and if you get a girl pregnant you're fucked for life. Their choice.

Last edited by andy12 (2009-02-14 10:18:55)

Turquoise
O Canada

andy12 wrote:

Weapons don't really come into the topic of underage pregnancy, our system is fine. We have armed Police in every town ready if there is an armed threat, if there is threat of a baseball bat or knife the law permits you to defend yourself with similar objects. It's a good system, I feel safe knowing I have Mp5 armed Police within 10 mins of me, and tazer/baton/normal Police even quicker, not to mention I can defend myself.
You ought to allow people to at least carry knives or tazers though.

andy12 wrote:

Sex education is fine, we get enough of it, I got it in a few classes when I was 12, again at 13 in high school, again at around 14/15. There's only so much you can teach, it's up to the kids to make the decision themselves once they are fully aware that sexually transmitted diseases are rampant and if you get a girl pregnant you're fucked for life. Their choice.
Good points.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard