usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6767

Varegg wrote:

You're the expert so why don't you tell us?
no, why dont you tell me.

then, after you define it, go thru my karma and have a go at banning people.  prolly take you a whole day tbh.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6815|Nårvei

usmarine wrote:

Varegg wrote:

then, after you define it, go thru my karma and have a go at banning people.  prolly take you a whole day tbh.
Do you honestly think we treat you any differently than anybody else?

Don't flatter yourself tbh ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6767

Varegg wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Varegg wrote:

no.......

but, if it is a bannable offence as you and parker describe, then why not ban people for it?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6626|London, England
Did soup get perm banned?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6505|so randum

Mekstizzle wrote:

who?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6626|London, England
.sup
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6505|so randum

Mekstizzle wrote:

.sup
o ja

he might have one of them ultra long temps like i got
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6495|Gogledd Cymru

Parker banned him a while ago, arguing in D&ST, Parkour said next one to argue gets banned, must've been a perm lol.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6767

Mekstizzle wrote:

who cares
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6505|so randum

usmarine wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

who cares
mememe
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6677|UK

usmarine wrote:

Varegg wrote:

usmarine wrote:

no.......

but, if it is a bannable offence as you and parker describe, then why not ban people for it?
i dont know what you're crying for you can't be permed.  You're like that skid on my undies that just wont go away.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6767

m3thod wrote:

i dont know what you're crying for you can't be permed.  You're like that skid on my undies that just wont go away.
i am not talking to you.  i know you are obsessed with me, but you dont have to follow me around to every thread.
m3thod
+2,197|6677|UK

usmarine wrote:

m3thod wrote:

i am not talking to you.  i know you are obsessed with me, but you dont have to follow me around to every thread.
It's an open forum, last time i check i didn't need permission to engage with anyone.  Why are you crying about being temped, a little time out is good for the character.  You can reflect and shit.
Varegg
+2,206|6815|Nårvei

usmarine wrote:

Varegg wrote:

usmarine wrote:

no.......

What makes you think we don't?

You may think we don't reflect and look at the situation in whole before we ban people but we most certainly do ... one remark or rough language is often enough and sometimes it isn't ... one must also look at what triggered the situation and the offenders total mod history ... there are many considerations to take before banning a member and despite what you think we don't ban people just because we can ...

Would be interesting to see you as moderator for a month
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6767

m3thod wrote:

usmarine wrote:

m3thod wrote:

It's an open forum, last time i check i didn't need permission to engage with anyone.  Why are you crying about being temped, a little time out is good for the character.  You can reflect and shit.
reuw, but being obsessed can be unhealthy.

quite the contrary.  i dont care that I got temp banned for it.  I am wondering why others dont.  simple as that.

Last edited by usmarine (2009-02-13 07:18:10)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6767

Varegg wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Varegg wrote:

no.......

You may think we don't reflect and look at the situation in whole before we ban people but we most certainly do ... one remark or rough language is often enough and sometimes it isn't ... one must also look at what triggered the situation and the offenders total mod history ... there are many considerations to take before banning a member and despite what you think we don't ban people just because we can ...

so please go thru my last page of karma and ban people for "talking shit" with unsigned karma then.

and i told you to fuck off in PM land.  if i cant do it in private, then wtf?

Last edited by usmarine (2009-02-13 07:18:45)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6505|so randum

usmarine wrote:

Varegg wrote:

usmarine wrote:

no.......

so please go thru my last page of karma and ban people for "talking shit" with unsigned karma then.

i karma you way to much
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
m3thod
+2,197|6677|UK

usmarine wrote:

Varegg wrote:

usmarine wrote:

no.......

then be nice.

Your karma is halirous, beats me why would you want to get i rid of it.  I would show if off and have it in my sig.

Last edited by m3thod (2009-02-13 07:33:54)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6767

m3thod wrote:

then be nice.
obsessed dude.  not good.  i dont swing that way.  go bark up someone elses tree.
m3thod
+2,197|6677|UK

usmarine wrote:

m3thod wrote:

then be nice.
obsessed dude.  not good.  i dont swing that way.  go bark up someone elses tree.
you know you want me honey.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6479|6 6 4 oh, I forget

FatherTed wrote:

usmarine wrote:

i karma you way to much
Varegg
+2,206|6815|Nårvei

usmarine wrote:

Varegg wrote:

usmarine wrote:

no.......

Telling a moderator to fuck off is actually a bannable offence, imagine that
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6767

Varegg wrote:

yes i am sorry.  dont want to offend the gods now do i?

well it was my mistake for thinking you could take it in a private conversation.  guess not.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5755|شمال

Parker wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

if it isn't signed it is.
been banned for that also.  it happens to me all the time time, but thats ok.
your right.

you get banned for talking shit to people through karma.

other people do as well.

imagine that
BTW

Can any mod tell me WTF is going on in my karma list?

Code:

1 month ago      Good Job Turkey      私のマ&#12510 ;の名前&#124 96;ーバラ&#1 2391;す
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Varegg
+2,206|6815|Nårvei

usmarine wrote:

Varegg wrote:

yes i am sorry.  dont want to offend the gods now do i?

well it was my mistake for thinking you could take it in a private conversation.  guess not.
Has nothing to do with what I can take or not ... if so I would have to ban you for every PM you send me ...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard