Scratch[USA]
+105|6547

AussieReaper wrote:

Does the recoil pull the typical assault weapon up?

Generally most fps you aim for the torso, neck and then recoil usually gets you a headshot.
Yes
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6475|Foothills of S. Carolina

I need some BF2s people to play with on BFBC2 Beta. The idiots I ended up with today couldn't and/or wouldn't spot a danged thing. Pisses me off.....

PSN is Canin1
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6569|Mountains of NC

if I only had a PS3
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6786|Anaheim, CA

Noobpatty wrote:

Did they get rid of the gay ass spotting system where any enemy you hit gets tracked? Because that's one of the reasons bad company is A PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT
That's gone, you gotta press select to spot an enemy/vehicle.

Canin wrote:

I need some BF2s people to play with on BFBC2 Beta. The idiots I ended up with today couldn't and/or wouldn't spot a danged thing. Pisses me off.....

PSN is Canin1
Agreed.  Add me: GuliblGuy
-MetaL*
Sup guies
+157|5634|Southern California
Just pre-ordered the limited edition for PC, anyone else?
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469

-MetaL* wrote:

I did back in October.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6153|what

What's in the limited edition?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6667

AussieReaper wrote:

You get all the unlocks at the beginning.

Edit.  Oops..  OK, some of the unlocks.

Last edited by Ilocano (2009-12-09 18:45:30)

Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6469

Ilocano wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

You get all the unlocks at the beginning.
Some of the unlocks.

The full list is:

Tracer Dart
M1911
M1A1
Co-Axial Machine Gun
Motion Sensor
Vehicle Armor Upgrade
TravisC555
+118|6219|Cox Convention Center, OK

AussieReaper wrote:

Special Limited Edition Artwork and what Doctor saidand early access to these unlocks:
Improved Vehicle Armor Vehicle Alternate FireVehicle Motion SensorTracer Dart PistolM1A1 Submachine GunM1911 Pistol

edit: dam 4 seconds

Last edited by TravisC555 (2009-12-09 18:38:23)

OmniDeath
~
+726|6644

So are they unlocks exclusive to the limited edition, like the re-skin of the scar in 2142, or are they things that can be unlocked in the regular game as well?
-MetaL*
Sup guies
Yeah you can unlock them later in the game, but you just get first dibs without needing to rank up and get them.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6153|what

Thanks for all the quick responses.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/rac_goshawk/awsm-1.png
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6624|EU

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

-MetaL* wrote:

I did back in October.
It can be pre-ordered only on EA store, am I right? Whats the downloading scores and do I get a box version later? Thx.
-MetaL*
Sup guies

legionair wrote:

-MetaL* wrote:

I did back in October.
It can be pre-ordered only on EA store, am I right? Whats the downloading scores and do I get a box version later? Thx.
I pre-ordered the PC version at Gamestop.
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6624|EU

-MetaL* wrote:

legionair wrote:

I did back in October.
Something more for European user? I doubt that they will ship it for free...
TravisC555
+118|6219|Cox Convention Center, OK

legionair wrote:

-MetaL* wrote:

legionair wrote:

Something more for European user? I doubt that they will ship it for free...
http://badcompany2.ea.com/#/reserve-limited-edition
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5484|Bolingbrook, Illinois
EA's Riccitiello Talks Taking Back Industry
Speaking at UBS Global Media and Communications Conference in New York, Electronic Arts CEO John Riccitiello spoke more about taking on Activision in the FPS market with the Battlefield franchise.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

EA DICE-developed Battlefield: Bad Company 2, spin-off of DICE's popular Battlefield series, will play a more important role for the publisher going forward -- and Riccitiello is positioning the franchise as one that will give Activision's current heavyweight, Call of Duty, a run for its money.

"Battlefield represents our best opportunity of taking the first-person business back from Activision," he said. "…Call of Duty started as a million-unit franchise of a good business, and was built to be more than 10 million."

"Often, in a category as competitive as this, a title can get tired," he continued. "I think we're at that point, and I think Battlefield represents our best opportunity of taking that [genre] back."

Naming Battlefield as the best chance of EA regaining the third-party first-person shooter lead is an interesting notion considering the recent announcement of the reboot of Medal of Honor, a franchise that's commonly considered EA's main Call of Duty competitor. The multiplayer component for the upcoming Medal of Honor is under development at DICE, while EALA is creating the single player experience. Read the rest...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

IGN has some additional info from Riccitiello.

"Call of Duty, a title I'm very much targeting at taking back, started as million unit franchise, and it built to being more than 10 million," Riccitiello said. "But often, in a category as competitive as this, a title can get tired."

"I think it does online better, it's got destructible environments, and driveable vehicles, which makes it much more interesting from an open-world perspective," he said. "I think there's room for both, but we have our competitive juices flowing.

"We've taken it back from the skate category [with the Skate series]. [The first-person shooter genre] is next."

"We're going after this with a vengeance," Riccitiello stated.

IGN
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6714|Purplicious Wisconsin
I want to see Medal of Honor and Battlefield kick call of duty ass.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6624|EU

Great, my region even is not included in pre-order availability. OK, I'll wait, maybe something changes...
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6469

legionair wrote:

Great, my region even is not included in pre-order availability. OK, I'll wait, maybe something changes...
Move.
GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6786|Anaheim, CA

legionair
back to i-life
+336|6624|EU

legionair wrote:

Move.
yea, did it already due to work, I guess that was wrong direction...
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6844|Reykjavík, Iceland.

legionair wrote:

I know how you feel. Nobody really cares about a nation with 320,000 people.
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5484|Bolingbrook, Illinois
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Premium Theme
The Battlefield Blog has news that a Battlefield: Bad Company 2 theme is available now for Xbox 360 and coming December 17 for Playstation 3. PC users can grab a hi res wallpaper below.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Premium Theme is now available on Xbox Live Marketplace!

Get your theme now from XBOX LIVE MARKETPLACE

https://i50.tinypic.com/15xn8si.jpg

PS3 Theme Coming Soon - 17th Dec on PLAYSTATION®STORE

https://i50.tinypic.com/15xn8si.jpg

And... something for your PC

https://i46.tinypic.com/2hcdtt4.jpg

BF Blog

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard