War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6727|Purplicious Wisconsin

TravisC555 wrote:

4th. See my above post.
That's the SVU
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
TravisC555
+118|6233|Cox Convention Center, OK

War Man wrote:

TravisC555 wrote:

4th. See my above post.
That's the SVU
Not counting the M24 as an unlock, since you don't unlock it

Last edited by TravisC555 (2009-11-27 15:29:53)

War Man
Anyway, I blew a UAV up with the main gun of the T90.
Also, I'm not too sure but I could of sworn I saw an enemy engineer try to repair the com station while I was about to blow it up.
War Man
God I hate it when I have a bunch of pussies as a team, they just sit back and do nothing when the mother fucking bomb is armed. The whole point of the Rush game mode is to rush, not stand like a bunch of morons out of the battle. They should be banned from the beta for stupidity.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6659

War Man wrote:

God I hate it when I have a bunch of pussies as a team, they just sit back and do nothing when the mother fucking bomb is armed. The whole point of the Rush game mode is to rush, not stand like a bunch of morons out of the battle. They should be banned from the beta for stupidity.
hey war man where did u go to sign up for the beta testing and is it too late to sign up now?also couple of questions. What percent of the environment is considered destructive in bf:bc 2 since I noticed after watching some video not sure if you can blow up those old cars and those truck trailers that they have on the ground. Also can you shoot through walls or those trailers?

Last edited by blademaster (2009-11-27 21:13:14)

War Man

blademaster wrote:

hey war man where did u go to sign up for the beta testing and is it too late to sign up now?also couple of questions. What percent of the environment is considered destructive in bf:bc 2 since I noticed after watching some video not sure if you can blow up those old cars and those truck trailers that they have on the ground. Also can you shoot through walls or those trailers?
I went to get a key here http://www.fileplanet.com/promotions/ba … company-2/

As for destruction it is only slighty more destructive than BC1, not as destructive as I anticipated like making an enemy from the 2nd floor come to the 1st floor when I blow the ceiling up. I was disapointed.

Also, maybe you can shoot through a few things but it isn't as good as Call of Duty 4-6.

Edit: After dying in a game I saw bullets go through the metal wall I was hiding behind.

Last edited by War Man (2009-11-28 10:22:18)

War Man
While I was gaming with henno and we were defending at the first part of the map I asked him to repair B which was the last Com station to defend and he actually did manage to repair it.
Scratch[USA]
+105|6561
WarMan why did you rage quit . . . well we where getting out asses handed to us.  No mic tonight.

Whats more fun than stabbing, kills with the wrench
War Man
My ps3 froze a few times yesterday so it might of done that when we were gaming.

Oh and AN94 kicks ass. It's perfect for both CQC and sniping. Can't wait to unlock the M416 and M16 though, as I once picked those guns up and kicked ass with those.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5487|Ventura, California
I can't wait for this game!

Geez not even until march :'(

Anyway, I know my load out, M16A4 with ammo box and that M1911

Can't wait crush guys with buildings!
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6681

General impression.  Definitely a much improved Bad Company, but it's not BF2.  Camping never really worked in BF2, but does too well in BC2.  Just doesn't quite have the arcade'ish feel that was BF2.  A good BF2 player could take out an entire enemy squad in BF2 without using exploit hit reg tricks.  BC2 just doesn't have that.  I still have BC2 on pre-order, but will quickly replace once BF3 comes out.
War Man

-Sh1fty- wrote:

They don't have the m16a4, just the m16A2. And crushing enemies with buildings isn't easy as you think, you will be disapointed with some of the destructiveness. Also, it will be a long way until you get the M16 as it is the last unlock for assault.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6237|Escea

War Man wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

They don't have the m16a4, just the m16A2. And crushing enemies with buildings isn't easy as you think, you will be disapointed with some of the destructiveness. Also, it will be a long way until you get the M16 as it is the last unlock for assault.
Would it not be the M16A3 if its full-auto like BFBC? Or is it no longer full-auto?
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6477|cuntshitlake

Ilocano wrote:

A good BF2 player could take out an entire enemy squad in BF2 without using exploit hit reg tricks
HAHAHAHAHAHA. There are no clientside "exploit hit reg tricks" apard from being German.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
War Man

M.O.A.B wrote:

War Man wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Would it not be the M16A3 if its full-auto like BFBC? Or is it no longer full-auto?
3 shot burst this time, AN94 is a 2 shot burst.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6482

M.O.A.B wrote:

War Man wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Apparently the M16 is three-round burst in BC2.

So it's either an M16A2 or A4.

Also I heard that each class has an eighth gun that isn't in the beta. I heard the G3 for Assault, and the M21 for sniper. I'm hoping the SMG will be an MP7 or P90, and the LMG will be an RPK.
War Man
Where did you hear about it?
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6482

War Man wrote:

Where did you hear about it?
I read it from someone on the EA forums. Don't know the truth value to it though.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6770|Scotland

War Man wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

You're judging the destructiveness on one single map. A map that is also in beta. From a game that isn't out till March. I doubt it will be like this when completed.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6284
System requirements are out.

A lot of you have been asking for the minimum hardware specs to run Frostbite games, more specifically for Battlefield Bad Company 2 & Battlefield 1943's minimum requirements, and today is the lucky day. Below, you likely skipped ahead and read them already, are the minimum and recommended hardware specs for running BFBC 2 and BF1943.

Minimum Frostbite PC Specifications for BFBC2 & BF1943
Processor: Core 2 Duo @ 2.0GHz
Main memory: 2GB
Graphics card: GeForce 7800 GT / ATI X1900
Graphics memory: 256MB
Free HDD space: 15GB for Digital Version, 10GB for Disc Version (BFBC2)
10GB for Digital Version, 4GB for Disc Version (BF1943)

Recommended Frostbite PC Specifications for BFBC2 & BF1943
Processor: Quadcore
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 260
Graphics memory: 512MB

So after reading this some of you might feel the need to update your list to Santa Claus or celebrating the power of your PC and e-manhood. Either way we hope this helps you prepare for the release of these epic Battlefield games! Now reserve here so you're ready! :-)
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6237|Escea

Well at least now I know what to get in a new comp.
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6482
Wow, I have exactly the recommended.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5802|Catherine Black
'Quad core'

Does that mean they're bringing quad-core threading to the table?
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
csmag
+92|6461|Canada

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

A lot of you have been asking for the minimum hardware specs to run Frostbite games, more specifically for Battlefield Bad Company 2 & Battlefield 1943's minimum requirements, and today is the lucky day. Below, you likely skipped ahead and read them already, are the minimum and recommended hardware specs for running BFBC 2 and BF1943.

So after reading this some of you might feel the need to update your list to Santa Claus or celebrating the power of your PC and e-manhood. Either way we hope this helps you prepare for the release of these epic Battlefield games! Now reserve here so you're ready! :-)
10 gigs for 1943? It takes up less than a gig on my ps3 :S.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5802|Catherine Black

csmag wrote:

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

10 gigs for 1943? It takes up less than a gig on my ps3 :S.
Ps3 only installs certain files onto the HDD. The rest is read from the DVD/Bluray.

tl;dr, it's shit.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard