DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6464|cuntshitlake

-Sh1fty- wrote:

M1911 isn't overpowered. I'd love to whack anybody who says that with a baseball bat.
It is overpowered. I love it but it is OP. And don't bring your ".45 SHOULD BE THAT POWERFUL" argument here, it's about balance, not realism. It doesn't take 12 shots from an M93 either to kill in real life does it?
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6654
It's powerful, more powerful than the other pistols, but when looking at it relatively to the entire game it's not overpowered.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6382|the land of bourbon

DUnlimited wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

M1911 isn't overpowered. I'd love to whack anybody who says that with a baseball bat.
It is overpowered. I love it but it is OP. And don't bring your ".45 SHOULD BE THAT POWERFUL" argument here, it's about balance, not realism. It doesn't take 12 shots from an M93 either to kill in real life does it?
iirc the joker whacked a guy with about 3 or 4 after the schoolbus backed into the bank.

watch @ 2:40..  looks like an m93 with extended clip to me, 3 (maybe 4) round burst, dead.

jesus h christ... trying to find embeddable vid..

Last edited by steelie34 (2010-04-21 04:51:36)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6287|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

-Sh1fty- wrote:

M1911 is the killing machine of death from hell...

Pop three rounds at your target and they are down...

Combine that with the high rate of fire and dead on aim (even without using iron sights)
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5359|London, England
I see they added a hardcore toggle. I really wish they would've changed the name to 'Pansy' instead of 'Hardcore' so people won't flock to it thinking it's where all the good players play
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6287|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

JohnG@lt wrote:

I see they added a hardcore toggle. I really wish they would've changed the name to 'Pansy' instead of 'Hardcore' so people won't flock to it thinking it's where all the good players play
Call it eazmode tbh :p

or campfest...
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5510|America
I played some hardcore yesterday with my buddies against my own advice. The only thing that made it bearable was tanks. The tanks almost seem as powerful as they should be. It was great.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Chou
+737|6792
HC is a gay party where only snipers are on the guest list.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6654
Well now you can filter out hardcore servers so it's a start
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5510|America
Is it even possible to level the M93 without hardcore?
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6654
Yeah you use it with the M95 and a red dot sight

Everyone you don't one hit kill you can finish him off with the m93 easily
steelie34
pub hero!

Blade4509 wrote:

Is it even possible to level the M93 without hardcore?
i got my gold straight up on normal servers.  it took awhile, but spraying at close ranges usually gets the kill.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5474|Ventura, California
The M1911 is the perfect balance against those M60s, 40mm and M2CG fucking scums.

The revolver is more powerful than the 1911, so don't gimme the colt is OP bullshit.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Rod Foxx
Warblgarbl
+78|5984|Perth, Australia
Well it appears they have borked the spawning for me. Doesn't appear to be happening to the other people i know playing.

I select "enter battle". The game hangs for 10 seconds wherein my player has spawned. I have no control of the player for this ten seconds and usually spawn into a death screen.

Good times.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6464|cuntshitlake

-Sh1fty- wrote:

The M1911 is the perfect balance against those M60s, 40mm and M2CG fucking scums.

The revolver is more powerful than the 1911, so don't gimme the colt is OP bullshit.
the revolver kills in 3 shots too (well 2 up very close with magnum ammo) and is very slow to fire and only has 6 bullets per clip. There is no reason not to use M1911 as your pistol.

Last edited by DUnlimited (2010-04-21 05:33:25)

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
steelie34
pub hero!

DUnlimited wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

the revolver kills in 3 shots too (well 2 up very close with magnum ammo) and is very slow to fire and only has 6 bullets per clip. There is no reason not to use M1911 as your pistol.
except for the extreme badass'ness of wielding the raging bull
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Rod Foxx wrote:

Well it appears they have borked the spawning for me. Doesn't appear to be happening to the other people i know playing.

I select "enter battle". The game hangs for 10 seconds wherein my player has spawned. I have no control of the player for this ten seconds and usually spawn into a death screen.

Good times.
They added a 15 second wait before the round starts to handicap those with high end machines. You no longer get to sprint to the middle and cap it ahead of others or take all the tanks/helos
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

DUnlimited wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

It one shots in hardcore with magnum ammo at close range so I use it then when I have to get one of my clans hardcore servers started
-Frederick Bastiat
Microwave
_
+515|6656|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
They haven't released what weapons they've changed so they can get an unbias review.

I've read that the GOL, VSS, Saiga, M1911, M95, M60, M4, GL, CG have all been nerfed and the other pistols are all better (there's probably more but that's just what I've read so far).

Last edited by Microwave (2010-04-21 06:17:06)

-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5474|Ventura, California
You could link us to your findings Microwave. This way we would believe you. "I read it somewhere" is requiring a link for proof.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6000|Vortex Ring State

Microwave wrote:

They haven't released what weapons they've changed so they can get an unbias review.

I've read that the GOL, VSS, Saiga, M1911, M65, M60, M4 have all been nerfed and the other pistols are all better (there's probably more but that's just what I've read so far).
bullll. The Saiga is not OP. And WTF if the M65? You mean M95?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum

-Sh1fty- wrote:

You could link us to your findings Microwave. This way we would believe you. "I read it somewhere" is requiring a link for proof.
do a Research Noob
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Microwave
_

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Don't be a dick. I'm hardly known for making shit up and posting it on bf2s. I've read on a few forums, blogs etc. Look on the ea forums.

Oh and yes, I meant M95.

Last edited by Microwave (2010-04-21 06:11:37)

Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6000|Vortex Ring State

Microwave wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Don't be a dick. I'm hardly known for making shit up and posting it on bf2s. I've read on a few forums, blogs etc. Look on the ea forums.
Jaaaaaaaaames. I tend to post links even if I've seen it everywhar.
Microwave
_
I don't mind posting sources but what I'm saying is, I didn't read it all in one place, and I can't be arsed to trawl through my history to find a few posts outlining peoples findings.

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/batt … rvers.html

That's a start.

Which was on the changelog link I posted yesterday.

Last edited by Microwave (2010-04-21 06:13:47)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard