mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

bennisboy wrote:

I saw the funniest fucking thing yesterday. Wish I could have recorded it.

On Laguna Presa, I'm rolling along in the APC, but stop cos I see some mine. I then see some guy on my team run up to said mine. Stand looking at it for a while. Switch to his pistol, shoot, BOOOOOOOOOM. Guy just disappeared, leaving a nice little crater. I seriously rofl'd

That describes nearly every BC2 player
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6738|Oxferd Ohire

mtb0minime wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

On Laguna Presa, I'm rolling along in the APC, but stop cos I see some mine. I then see some guy on my team run up to said mine. Stand looking at it for a while. Switch to his pistol, shoot, BOOOOOOOOOM. Guy just disappeared, leaving a nice little crater. I seriously rofl'd

reminds me of Mine by Snoken
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5475|Ventura, California
OH SNAP

Snoken!!!

When's the next episode of Frost coming out for BF2142? Dang I've completely forgotten!
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Zukabazuka
+23|6687

RTHKI wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

reminds me of Mine by Snoken
I did a mistake by trying to use the repair tool, since in all other games you could defuse them, got a nice boom in return.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6738|Oxferd Ohire
looks like they werent able to finish it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_t2UmMO56E

"Unfortunataley we werent able to complete the forth episode of Frost, but I will try to upload the scenes we finished and maybe some other content as well."

read the comments n such

lol Zukabazuka

Last edited by RTHKI (2010-04-11 15:31:32)

https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Damn that's sad, I really liked Frost a lot. All good things come to an end.

Damn I've had a shitty, day, I need a good dose of cheering up in that thread, shitty week, shitty weekend :'(

/offtopic

/sorry
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6654
Well shit

Go DICE!
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6001|Vortex Ring State

mtb0minime wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Except me, I shoot mines from at least 40 feet away cause I'm afraid of the blast.

OSHIT MINE

Runs away

shoots mine, wastes half a clip of ammo due to the range and small size of mine.

runs back.
-MetaL*
Sup guies
+157|5635|Southern California

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Damn I've had a shitty, day, I need a good dose of cheering up in that thread, shitty week, shitty weekend :'(

/offtopic

/sorry
Hahaha this made my week.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

-MetaL* wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

/offtopic

/sorry
Hahaha this made my week.
Good for you jerk
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6566|Area 51
rear ones died yet the front ones didn't.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6383|the land of bourbon
i got the weirdest glitch yesterday.  sometimes when i'd unscope, the red dot would stay in the crosshairs.  i got all paranoid and disconnected because if a PB screenie would have been taken, it would have looked like hax.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

steelie34 wrote:

i got the weirdest glitch yesterday.  sometimes when i'd unscope, the red dot would stay in the crosshairs.  i got all paranoid and disconnected because if a PB screenie would have been taken, it would have looked like hax.
Yeah on BF2142 sometimes I'd get a bug where the red diamonds would always stay on my screen, so I would disconnect.
Rod Foxx
Warblgarbl
+78|5985|Perth, Australia
Anyone else reckon the start of Isla Innocentes needs a bit of a reworking?

The map really promotes the sniper mentality and it can be incredibly difficult to assault the first island without a good team behind you. I love defending at that point as it's just so easy, but attacking can be a pain in the ass.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5180|Sydney
Yeah, it probably needs a tank to liven things up a little (attackers of course).
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5180|Sydney

steelie34 wrote:

Lay off the cones dude.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS

steelie34 wrote:

hmmm i sometimes get that with the mg36
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6391
Speaking of glitches. I was playing (PS3) and backed my tank into a wall at "C" on Isla Incontes. I was looking behing, forward, switching my views around, etc. Then all of a sudden my tank was invisible. You could see the dust from driving and the flash from firing, but the tank itself was invisible. I killed a few guys and I don't think they could see me. The round ended right after so I couldn't even find out if my team could see me.
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
Trotskygrad
бля

Rod Foxx wrote:

The map really promotes the sniper mentality and it can be incredibly difficult to assault the first island without a good team behind you. I love defending at that point as it's just so easy, but attacking can be a pain in the ass.
wut? Assault + C4 + Boat + Faked death (C4 the boat, bail near island, blow it up)= C4 win.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6654

Rod Foxx wrote:

No. The island is easy enough to attack. Don't be breaking good maps because there's too many snipers, fix the fact that there are too many goddamn snipers in this game.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Trotskygrad
бля

Lucien wrote:

Rod Foxx wrote:

No. The island is easy enough to attack. Don't be breaking good maps because there's too many snipers, fix the fact that there are too many goddamn snipers in this game.
yeah it's easy, that's what I said in my last post. However, snipers will appear in every FPS game when 2 sides are separated by a body of water larger than a stream.
Zukabazuka
+23|6687
Arm with smoke grenade and you can mostly take it alone, squads help a lot.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6607|Greenwood, IN
I'm in the process of editing some video from a round of me using nothing but the .50 with ACOG scope point blank.  I should have it up tomorrow if you guys want a link.

https://www.digital-sickness.net/Uploader/files/1/video.jpg

Last edited by Naturn (2010-04-12 18:54:51)

Trotskygrad
бля

Naturn wrote:

I'm in the process of editing some video from a round of me using nothing but the .50 with ACOG scope point blank.  I should have it up tomorrow if you guys want a link.

http://www.digital-sickness.net/Uploade … /video.jpg
Win
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

Except for the Sony Vegas part, that's not a win. I hate that editor. I'm in the Premiere camp

Looking forward to the vid!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard