Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5966|London, England

Did you pick it for her or did she decide
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

Mutantsteak wrote:

she came back and said i want that one....  thats fine though.  she has been there the longest of the three.
Mutantbear

usmarine wrote:

Mutantsteak wrote:

she came back and said i want that one....  thats fine though.  she has been there the longest of the three.
Im glad she picked, shes going to be the one living with the animal, she better love it
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

Mutantsteak wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Mutantsteak wrote:

Im glad she picked, shes going to be the one living with the animal, she better love it
true.

sad thing is, there are about 60 cats in back that are waiting for the court to decide if they go back to the owner or not.  who the fuck has 60 cats?  anyway.  we are trying to socialize and domesticate them right now in case they do go up for adoption.  its pretty hard though.  most of them are freaked out.
Mutantbear

usmarine wrote:

Mutantsteak wrote:

usmarine wrote:

true.

sad thing is, there are about 60 cats in back that are waiting for the court to decide if they go back to the owner or not.  who the fuck has 60 cats?  anyway.  we are trying to socialize and domesticate them right now in case they do go up for adoption.  its pretty hard though.  most of them are freaked out.
The owners who dont know how to fix their cats. They dont want to pay the vet bills so they just let the cats reproduce and eventually they end up with 60 cats that live in a shithole with no food
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

Mutantsteak wrote:

The owners who dont know how to fix their cats. They dont want to pay the vet bills so they just let the cats reproduce and eventually they end up with 60 cats that live in a shithole with no food
ya i am unsure what the issue is.  these cats have been there since last july.  i know the owner is fighting it....but come on.  give them a chance.
Mutantbear

usmarine wrote:

Mutantsteak wrote:

ya i am unsure what the issue is.  these cats have been there since last july.  i know the owner is fighting it....but come on.  give them a chance.
If they loved the cats they would give them up and let them find nice homes
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6781|Great Brown North

Narupug wrote:

Hope_is_lost117 wrote:

Ned_Z wrote:

Cougar
? O_o
??O_o
lol youngins

from what i remember a neighbour killed his dog, so he killed theirs back or something

i would have picked A

from what we can tell my boxer/husky was a "dump" he was clean and well groomed when we found him wandering in the back yard.    we took him in on the chance someone came looking... but nobody did and there were no posters up anywhere in the town (it was a small ass town) so i kept him <3 i love my Odie

it pisses me off because there's a shelter not far from here where all you need to do is just walk in, drop the pet, and walk out with no questions asked.

i have a habit of picking up dogs that i see wandering around on the street , but only if they have a collar/tags or are obviously not street strays

doing this i've returned at least 30 dogs and a couple of cats over the last few years... most of which were to kids who were beyond happy to get their pets back

Last edited by krazed (2009-03-29 22:24:01)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

Mutantsteak wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Mutantsteak wrote:

true.

Don't they have places that do it at a discounted price.. or even free where you live?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Mutantbear

Kmarion wrote:

Mutantsteak wrote:

usmarine wrote:

true.

Don't they have places that do it at a discounted price.. or even free where you live?
No idea, I believe it cost money to get our dog spayed though
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

Mutantsteak wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Mutantsteak wrote:

No idea, I believe it cost money to get our dog spayed though
It does. But there are also volunteer programs that some vets participate in around here. Its low cost.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

well...this story has a good ending. (no i did not write this.  its on the website)

https://img19.imageshack.us/img19/3355/lrcinnamina07316777.jpg

My name is Cinnamin.  I was rescued by the Capital Area Humane Society last month because I was starving and underweight.  There were three of us, and we never had enough for one of us to eat, let alone three.  Humane Agents came to our house to investigate because someone saw one of us outside and was very concerned about how bad we looked.  Thank you!  If it weren’t for Good Samaritans who report suspected animal cruelty, I’d still be hungry.
Guess what?  I went on the adoption floor last week, and someone picked ME to be the boxer in their life!  I went home last Sunday with my new parents.  I’m so happy – and I’m never going to go without dinner again!  Please take care of my friends at the shelter so they can find good homes too.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

k well now that I am in DC, I volunteer at the Fairfax County Humane Society.  I implore you to either give your time, some money, or drop off some items at your local shelter.  Simple things such as old towels or sheets are needed.

http://www.hsfc.org/home.php

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

Yes I am going to spam my own thread because I think it is important. (or at least till the mods say no)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

You know Marine, humans are animals too...
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

You know Marine, humans are animals too...
no really?  humans can make their own choices.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6107|eXtreme to the maX
We have adopted two cats so far, one stray (Hello, I'm moving in, KTHX) and one from the RSPCA.
When I emigrated all my blankets, duvets etc went to the dogs.
Still prefer animals to people.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

Saw this on the news last night.

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8101938.stm

awsm puppy.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6742|OctoLand
I volunteer for the Humane Society here in Antigua....I suggest you don't come here if you love dogs, unless you have a very strong heart because the situation here is one of the worst in the world, everywhere you go there are starved dogs, dogs dying on the streets, dogs that have been ran over.

Right now I'm looking after 12 dogs in my house by myself.

I have been saving since 2003 to one day buy multiple acres of land, build a HUGE shelter and rescue every single dog here....its something I've wanted to do since I was a kid, it's a multi million dollar project but I'm not far away now from my target starting fund, in fact I'm already placing ads out for helpers, and I've got some experts from the states coming in to help me, it's in a quite few magazines across the globe....Marine if you ever wanna give a helping hand ....
I know fucking karate
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

justice wrote:

I volunteer for the Humane Society here in Antigua....I suggest you don't come here if you love dogs, unless you have a very strong heart because the situation here is one of the worst in the world, everywhere you go there are starved dogs, dogs dying on the streets, dogs that have been ran over.

Right now I'm looking after 12 dogs in my house by myself.

I have been saving since 2003 to one day buy multiple acres of land, build a HUGE shelter and rescue every single dog here....its something I've wanted to do since I was a kid, it's a multi million dollar project but I'm not far away now from my target starting fund, in fact I'm already placing ads out for helpers, and I've got some experts from the states coming in to help me, it's in a quite few magazines across the globe....Marine if you ever wanna give a helping hand ....
Man, if I had my own income I'd send over some green (or beige in pounds case) for that.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

Dilbert_X wrote:

Still prefer animals to people.
damn right
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6580|Columbus, OH
Unrelated - my GF and I are fostering two ferral kittens for a "cat-lady" who takes care of ferral cats. We are going to try to get them accustomed to being handled by humans. We are picking them up next week (monday night). Post pics if they don't claw me to death
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6673|UK
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6634

yay meth

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard