Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
Kez
Member
+778|4317|London, UK

[email protected] wrote:

The Lonely Island - Indredibad



...I lol'd/10
Apparantly it's on iTunes now but it isn't showing
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|5078|Tyne & Wear, England
British Sea Power - Do You Like Rock Music?

9 / 10
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|5241|UK
The only albums I listen to the entire way through are ones that I like. So basically anything I post here is gonna be an 8, 9 or 10.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|4364|شمال
Jack Johnson , In between dreams. An old one.
8/10
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Shadow893
lel
+75|5307|England
Alkaline Trio - Agony and Irony

hmm 9/10 - I wouldn't be listening to it if I didn't like it lol
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|5114|so randum

Shadow893 wrote:

Alkaline Trio - Agony and Irony

hmm 9/10 - I wouldn't be listening to it if I didn't like it lol
This thread works mostly to recommend people to good music

You got Crimson?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Shadow893
lel
+75|5307|England

FatherTed wrote:

Shadow893 wrote:

Alkaline Trio - Agony and Irony

hmm 9/10 - I wouldn't be listening to it if I didn't like it lol
This thread works mostly to recommend people to good music

You got Crimson?
yeah, Crimson, Agony and Irony, Good Mourning, Maybe I'll Catch Fire, From here to Infirmary and Goddamnit! I think are the ones I have lol.

Saw them live on Tuesday at the Koko in London. Was

EDIT: lol listening to Crimson now as it happens

Last edited by Shadow893 (2009-02-21 14:06:41)

Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|5247

Blueprint 2.1 ~ 9/10
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|5114|so randum

Shadow893 wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Shadow893 wrote:

Alkaline Trio - Agony and Irony

hmm 9/10 - I wouldn't be listening to it if I didn't like it lol
This thread works mostly to recommend people to good music

You got Crimson?
yeah, Crimson, Agony and Irony, Good Mourning, Maybe I'll Catch Fire, From here to Infirmary and Goddamnit! I think are the ones I have lol.

Saw them live on Tuesday at the Koko in London. Was

EDIT: lol listening to Crimson now as it happens
Nice collection, i saw them at Acadamy 1 when Crimson came out, fantastich live!
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|5087|Kakanien
Bloc Party - Silent Alarm

10/10

Last edited by cl4u53w1t2 (2009-02-22 10:26:32)

-Gunsmoke-
Member
+165|5249|South Jersey
Blind Melon-Blind Melon

8/10
phishman420
Banned
+821|4295
phish - 7/22/97 (live concert dvd)

10/10
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|5346|St. Andrews / Oslo

Fleet Foxes - Fleet Foxes


Awesome album, 9/10
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|5088|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Prodigy - Invaders must die

10/10
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|5068|The Twilight Zone
Arne Domnerus - Jazz at the Pawnshop
10
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|5087|Kakanien
Death Cab for Cutie - Plans

10/10
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|5246|Finland

Team Sleep - Team Sleep

8/10
I need around tree fiddy.
Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|4162|paris
Art Brut - Bang Bang Rock & Roll

8/10
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|5114|so randum

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

Death Cab for Cutie - Plans

10/10
luuurve that album!
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
phishman420
Banned
+821|4295
phish - 7/25/03

8/10 (i was at that show )
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|5087|Kakanien
Shout out louds - Howl Howl Gaff Gaff

10/10
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|4379|Belgium
Linkin Park Road to Revolution - Live at Milton Keynes :

9/10

Some pretty awsm stuff on there
Parker
isteal
+1,452|5008|The Gem Saloon
the new William Elliott Whitmore-Animals In The Dark

came out the 17th....bad ass fucking album.
10/10
and i will be going to see him in two days
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|4722|Birmingham, UK
OneRepublic- Dreaming Out Loud

10/10       I've always liked OneRepublic
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+691|4157|Toronto
Mr. Oizo- Lambs Anger


1000/10

Go out and hear for yourself.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2020 Jeff Minard