Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6749|Reality

Sidsnot wrote:

I just realised

Charlie = Merry off lotr ?
Yes
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6543|Long Island, New York
*spoilers, but fucking funny if you've seen the most recent episode in the US*

Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6747|FUCK UBISOFT

Poseidon wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XV7xIx_QqDo
Absolutely fucking genius.

Dear Sister.

I love you.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
+118|5600|Dublin, Ireland

FatherTed wrote:

No, because it's a pile of shite.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6719|Purplicious Wisconsin

Poseidon wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XV7xIx_QqDo
Something tells me the kid version of Ben doesn't die.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
Somebody said somewhere they think the same, and that Sayid doing what he did is what caused Ben to become the way we've seen him as in his adult form.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
hydrogen bombs wat
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|5984|Blue Mountain State
2010? Fuck me
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6719|Purplicious Wisconsin
I gave up on this show 2 weeks ago, this show has gone overboard.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Reddhedd
trolawlawl
+188|6451|EE Chat
Season Finale: WHAT THE SHIT FUCK?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6158|what

War Man wrote:

I gave up on this show 2 weeks seasons ago, this show has gone overboard.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6712
I still find it entertaining.  The plot is ridiculous, but it should be interesting to see how they attempt to tie everything together in the last season(2010)
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6354|Belfast
I started watching this frequently after the Season 4 finale. It is pretty entertaining but I was like LOLWUT at the plot
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6228|Escea

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

I still find it entertaining.  The plot is ridiculous, but it should be interesting to see how they attempt to tie everything together in the last season(2010)
Wasn't the last season meant to be like, 200 seasons ago?
Morbid_Hunger
Playstation 3 Junkie
+20|5546|Iron Gater
My theory:

The bomb never went off. Juliet never set off the bomb. I refuse to believe that nuclear physicists wouldnt have the bomb capable of being detonated from 30 pounds of pressure from a rock.

Also, who was the Locke that was leading Ben and Richard? He obviously isnt the locke thats dead in the box that was being carried >.>
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6479|6 6 4 oh, I forget

1stSFOD-Delta wrote:

2010? Fuck me

Reddhedd wrote:

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok then, calm down, calm down...

FUCK IT, GIMME THE NEXT EPISODE NAO!!!!

Please?

And all you haters go watch your Lipstick jungle, or whatever shit you watch, and leave our prescious Lost in peace  https://img219.imageshack.us/img219/5454/flipa.gif

Ok, my theory hour.

If they wouldn't have dropped the bomb in there the whole thing aka the first episode wouldn't have happened, I think. So when they keep pressing the button in the hatch later on, they keep the bomb from exploding. So like Morbid here said, the bomb didn't go off. Who in the hell Locke 2.0 is... is beyond me
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6499|N. Ireland
I would have interpreted that episode to mean that "Locke 2.0" is that guy at the start of the episode who was with Jacob.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6561

Ultrafunkula wrote:

If they wouldn't have dropped the bomb in there the whole thing aka the first episode wouldn't have happened, I think. So when they keep pressing the button in the hatch later on, they keep the bomb from exploding. So like Morbid here said, the bomb didn't go off. Who in the hell Locke 2.0 is... is beyond me
The button in the hatch discharges electromagnetic radiation, it has nothing to do with the bomb. When they stop pressing the button the electromagnetic forces becomes overwhelming (metal objects flying everywhere), which has nothing to do with the hydrogen bomb. The bomb may or may not have went off. The possibility exists that all five series so far are scratched off the space time continuum and next season will just be a revamp of Desperate Housewives featuring the characters from Lost....

Last edited by CameronPoe (2009-05-14 17:18:13)

Reddhedd
trolawlawl
+188|6451|EE Chat

Morbid_Hunger wrote:

My theory:

The bomb never went off. Juliet never set off the bomb. I refuse to believe that nuclear physicists wouldnt have the bomb capable of being detonated from 30 pounds of pressure from a rock.

Also, who was the Locke that was leading Ben and Richard? He obviously isnt the locke thats dead in the box that was being carried >.>
Sayid had to rig it to explode on impact. So yes, the bomb went off.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Morbid_Hunger wrote:

My theory:

I'd agree with that. I really don't think a rock is going to make a hydrogen bomb explode. She didn't even hit it that hard, regardless of the fact that it was just the core.
Ultrafunkula

CameronPoe wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

The button in the hatch discharges electromagnetic radiation, it has nothing to do with the bomb. When they stop pressing the button the electromagnetic forces becomes overwhelming (metal objects flying everywhere), which has nothing to do with the hydrogen bomb. The bomb may or may not have went off. The possibility exists that all five series so far are scratched off the space time continuum and next season will just be a revamp of Desperate Housewives featuring the characters from Lost....
Hmmm... You're right about the kablooey part my e-friend from the Whiskey island. Memory tricked me. But don't you bring those housebitches near my Lost. Lost has done nothing bad to you! Grrr! But yeah, gotta hope they don't mess up the ending.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6644|Montreal, Qc, Canada
What is LOST nway?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6158|what

Andoura wrote:

What is LOST nway?
It's exactly the same as Scrubs, minus the hospital setting and the comedy.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Ultrafunkula

Was quite trippy in the beginning of the finale when Jacob and the other guy were on the beach. The other guy just got shot to death in Prison Break that I watched just before the Lost finale The guy acting Jacob did a great job in Dexter too the other season.
Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/
+49|6699|Brunei Darussalam

Reddhedd wrote:

Need.. new.. season. NOW!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard