elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6471|USA
lil wayne the carter 3
if you truly are as "open" as you say to music. roflpwned worst album ever
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5771|Roma
Bob Dylan albums, but there are so many of them.
also
Traveling Wilburys Vol. 1
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
-MetaL*
Sup guies
+157|5652|Southern California

twinke228 wrote:

the two hinder cd's ... take it to the limit and extreme behavior
lulz hinder wow.

Angel Dust - Faith No More.
The_Guardsman
Tally Ho!!
+81|6763|I'm not sure.... Buts its dark
Classic rock. Good man!

I recommend

Queen Live at Wembley '86. Done just after the success of the Live Aid concert where a survey of people said that the Queen stint was the best live concert ever!
Peter Frampton: Frampton comes alive!
Slade: Alive For all those that don't know.Slade had the same manager as Jimmy Hendrix, were the biggest selling act of the 70's and according to Gene Simmons were a big influence to Kiss! Can't beat that!
Pink Floyd: The Pulse (Live album)
Thin Lizzy: Live and Dangerous
The Who: Last stand
The Eagles: Hotel California

Thats all l can think of at the moment. I recommend getting the Queen Live at Wembley album on DVD as well. Tis Gleaming!

Last edited by The_Guardsman (2009-01-03 05:39:29)

Hooch Pandersnatch
I like shoes
+26|6140|West Aus
Reccos Ruffnecks
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6709|Devon, England
The Ataris - So Long Astoria
Stimey
­
+786|6138|Ontario | Canada

elite.mafia wrote:

lil wayne the carter 3
I enjoyed that album.
A millie. A millie. A millie. A millie. A millie. A millie. A millie. A millie. A millie. A millie. A millie. A millie. A millie. A millie. A millie. A millie. A millie. A millie. A millie. A millie. A millie. A millie. A millie. A millie. A millie. A millie. A millie. A millie. A millie. A millie. A millie. A millie. A millie. A millie. A millie. A millie. A millie. A millie. A millie. A millie. A millie. A millie. A millie. A millie. A millie. A millie. A millie. A millie. A millie. A millie. A millie.
etc
­
­
­
­
­
­
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6570|Scotland
Download the CD's and get a good new game with the gift card.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5699

Stimey wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

lil wayne the carter 3
I enjoyed that album.
A milli. A milli. A milli. A milli. A milli. A milli. A milli. A milli. A milli. A milli. A milli. A milli. A milli. A milli. A milli. A milli. A milli. A milli. A milli. A milli. A milli. A milli. A milli. A milli. A milli. A milli. A milli. A milli. A milli. A milli. A milli. A milli. A milli. A milli. A milli. A milli. A milli. A milli. A milli. A milli. A milli. A milli. A milli. A milli. A milli. A milli. A milli. A milli. A milli. A milli. A milli.
etc
Fixed.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5699
Try again, marine.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

phishman420 wrote:

Try again, marine.
well click on it ya lazy ass then.

I recommend some euro trash music...

ColCarnage
taw
+283|5613
I recommend
The Mars Volta - Francis The Mute
Any thing by Coheed and Cambria although Second Stage Turbine Blade is probably their best work
Circa Survive - On Letting Go and Juturna
The Killers - Day and Age
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6487

Red Hot Chili Peppers?

And if you liked Black Holes and Revelations you should try Showbiz as well.

Last edited by NooBesT (2009-01-03 12:03:18)

https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6774|Scotland

NooBesT wrote:

Red Hot Chili Peppers?

lulz RHCP. You listen to them the first time you get into Rock. Never again.
ColCarnage
taw
+283|5613

Zimmer wrote:

NooBesT wrote:

Red Hot Chili Peppers?

lulz RHCP. You listen to them the first time you get into Rock. Never again.
Entry level
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6488
Ya, Zimmer is totally past RHCP... just check his original recommendations aka the Pitchfork cool indie kid Top 10.

Fleet Foxes and Bon Iver, some original curveballs being thrown at you there. Or wait should I say 'entry level' folk / lo-fi? Lulz.

Fuck just take the elitist plunge and recommend him Animal Collective - Merriweather Post Pavilion already.

Last edited by Uzique (2009-01-03 12:10:13)

libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
ColCarnage
taw
+283|5613

Uzique wrote:

Ya, Zimmer is totally past RHCP... just check his original recommendations aka the Pitchfork cool indie kid Top 10.

Fleet Foxes and Bon Iver, some original curveballs being thrown at you there. Or wait should I say 'entry level' folk / lo-fi? Lulz.

Fuck just take the elitist plunge and recommend him Animal Collective - Merriweather Post Pavilion already.
neutral milk hotel dont forget about them
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6488

ColCarnage wrote:

Uzique wrote:

neutral milk hotel dont forget about them
Oh yeah and The Decemberists, and Sufjan Stevens... and every other twee indie-pop collective or artist that I can namedrop to look semi-discerning in my music taste, or rather every other artist I just copied and pasted from the Pitchfork Top 100 Elitist Cunts list.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6774|Scotland

Oh no, Uzique acting all superior again. Damn, what can I do? Should I ban him guys?

Musical taste is an opinion, so shut the fuck up and give him your opinion. Nobody gives a shit about what you think about other peoples suggestions.

Your assholeish manner is starting to get on my nerves.
Runs_with_sciss0rs
Well butter my buscuit
+121|6210|14072
Foo Fighters album Echoes, Silence, Patience, and Grace is excellent
Pearl Jam - Ten, IMO one of the best albums ever
Guns N' Roses - Appetite for Destruction
Metallica - Kill 'Em All, Ride the Lightning, Master of Puppets, ...And Justice for All, and Death Magnetic - All good albums to listen too
That new AC/DC album is decent
Led Zeppelin if you don't have them already
Boston - Boston
The Rolling Stones
Journey - Greatest Hits
ZZ Top
Aerosmith
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Van Halen
Def Leppard - Hysteria

I'm just going down my list on WMP..

Last edited by Runs_with_sciss0rs (2009-01-03 12:23:41)

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6488
Musical taste is an opinion; so, whilst you deride people for their perfectly reasonable rock-recommendation of Red Hot Chilli Peppers... it's unacceptable for me to poke fun at your token-Pitchfork-reader-stereotype suggestions of Fleet Foxes and Bon Iver? Now, when the OP asks primarily for 'classic rock'- it's cool for the Mod-man to mock RHCP, but not cool for other people to pisstake the poor-choice of lo-fi folk?

Ok.

""
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

Zimmer wrote:

Oh no, Uzique acting all superior again. Damn, what can I do? Should I ban him guys?
you dont have the juevos
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6488

usmarine wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

you dont have the juevos
It's not that he doesn't have the juevos to ban someone, it's that he can't commit himself to be an ultra-contradicting hypocritical buttfuck in the process. "Uzique acting all superior" immediately following a post laughing at someones 'entry-level' suggestion for RHCP is moronically ironic. If I wanted to be a habitual and unintentional prick like Zimmer always is, I would repeat his earlier phrasing of "gg, owned much? GTFO out this thread".
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6774|Scotland

Uzique wrote:

Musical taste is an opinion; so, whilst you deride people for their perfectly reasonable rock-recommendation of Red Hot Chilli Peppers... it's unacceptable for me to poke fun at your token-Pitchfork-reader-stereotype suggestions of Fleet Foxes and Bon Iver? Now, when the OP asks primarily for 'classic rock'- it's cool for the Mod-man to mock RHCP, but not cool for other people to pisstake the poor-choice of lo-fi folk?

Ok.

""
I mocked RHCP in a joking manner. You, however, did not mock my musical on this page or the page before in a joking manner. NooBesT knows I was kidding. You seem to think that your opinion is above all others and that your musical taste is awesome. You just did it again.

He said he was open minded..... All I did was suggest some bands I like. Don't like that? Then don't reply in the first place.

Too bad my recommendation of The National got in his good books.

Oh trust me usmarine, one move out of line and HE'S OUTTA HERE.

But you did GTFO from the thread, didn't you Uzique, didn't you?
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6488
Actually I made my last post at some ridiculous hour in the morning, then went to sleep and didn't make it a mission of mine to drudge it back up again... oops, I forgot about it. Look at that, the ultimate ego-battle and contrived flame-fest wasn't my top priority .

Mockery and sarcasm is pretty unequivocally applied. If I mock your bands I'm "stepping out of line" and it's more than a joke, if you mock someone elses it is of course all in perfect good humour and very tasteful. It's easy to mock someone for recommending Bon Iver and Fleet Foxes- surely you know that being such a listener of high-taste? An entire generation of Starbucks-camping deeply-profound scenekids have been talking about the aforementioned nonstop for all of 2008, it was an easy-pisstake considering you mentioned them in a thread mainly concerned with 'classic rock'- hence me laughing at the "token" nature of it all.

"Don't like that? Then don't reply in the first place".

Don't like RHCP? Don't comment. Don't really understand why the angelic-moderator with his pure and decent well-meaning can do it, but I can't play the same ballgame immediately afterwards . Oh the injustice! I didn't originally mock in a 'joking manner'-- what, "Oh yeah, and the rest of the Pitchfork Top 100" is such a cutting and harsh remark? Seriously. Laugh out loud.

"Oh trust me marine, HE'S OUTTA HERE". That would really hurt, honestly. The self-importance is sickening, sickeningly funny. Banning me for my contributions to this thread would be slightly hypocritical, considering you essentially made an identical post with the same nature, tone and intention... before getting all pansy and crying because I directed the exact same style at you.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard