jord
+2,382|6677|The North, beyond the wall.
I have MASSIVE pains in my stomach so much so i have got up and been sick and sat next to the toilet shivering and moaning in pain for the last hour. It's now half past 3 in the UK and I'm up trying to distract the pain with this computer. I can't get comfortable apart from when I am sat upright like on this computer chair.

Fuck this is like being pregnant, but for no reason ...
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6486|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
Sounds like something you ate mate. GAS, its a bitch. drink some club soda.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6393|The Gem Saloon
how much did you drink last night?
robcr9
+111|5980
Read 4chan, most people seem to do that when they need to be distracted, I still haven't visited the site. I think i will never visit it.

Or read through the funny quotes thread on bf2s. Always funny after 3 times reading.

I hope it's nothing serious

Have fun.
Roc18
`
+655|5790|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Go to the damn doctor
jord
sgthein: could be ive eaten a lot today, and we dont got club soda here

Parker:Not much really, I've drank more than that and not had a massive pain like this hit me 24 hours later...
jord

Roc18 wrote:

Go to the damn doctor
More reasons not to, going there, at this time, in the snow and cold, to wait for 2 hours or whatever.

I can't go to the doctors anyway for a few other personal reasons
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6537|Long Island, New York
As long as it's not on the lower right side of body, you should be good.

If it is...get the fuck to the doctor.
Runs_with_sciss0rs
Well butter my buscuit
+121|6191|14072
Hopefully it's not appendicitis..

Are you vomiting or you got the shits?
jord

Poseidon wrote:

just general stomach area, makes a few noises and rumbles a lot, but that's the good sign cause it doesn't hurt when it does that...for now
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6568|Mountains of NC

I have some bad news for you

https://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w253/SEREMAKER/2nd359.jpg
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
jord

Runs_with_sciss0rs wrote:

Hopefully it's not appendicitis..

Are you vomiting or you got the shits?
I'm vomiting, but I don't really have the urge for a shit, had one earlier...

sere: lol in my mind, dont dare to laugh though for fear of the beast within...

Last edited by jord (2009-01-01 19:51:29)

=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6365|California
only if you had asian pills at your disposal, cause we have these pills that you take and it makes the pain in your stomach go away
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6537|Long Island, New York

jord wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

just general stomach area, makes a few noises and rumbles a lot, but that's the good sign cause it doesn't hurt when it does that...for now
Well, if it was on your right side, I'd definitely get yourself to the doctor. That's a very good warning sign that your appendix is about to 'splode. Which would kill you if untreated.

But like I said, if it's not, you should be okay... probably just gas. Unless it continues for multiple hours on end, in which case I'd go to the doctor (or the ER, depending on how bad it remains).
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6570|USA
i'd go to the doctor. fair chance you have appendicitis, or bad food poisoning.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6568|Mountains of NC

you might have a stopped up system, just go take a massive shit
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
jord
I'm leaning towards it being some sort of food poisoning i think, so im gonna sit it out for a bit here and try and plan how im gonna get my sleep pattern back to normal.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6148|'straya
Haha this probbly isnt it... but my mate had symtoms just like urs... eventually we took him to the doctor cuz we were alittle freaked out cuz he was in alot of pain.... and he got to the doctor, we were sitting in the waiting room... and he took the biggest fucking fart i have ever heard/seen/smelt. lol

then after that he was fine.. he went home and had no problems
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6664|NT, like Mick Dundee

jord, idk what your 'personal' reasons for not going to a doc are but srsly if there is a risk it's appendicitis and might kill you, I'd probs go.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Roc18
`
+655|5790|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Flecco wrote:

jord, idk what your 'personal' reasons for not going to a doc are but srsly if there is a risk it's appendicitis and might kill you, I'd probs go.
jord
Thanks for the advice guys, it's really kind. However I think it's best I don't move an inch outta my newly established "numb" position, in which I can hardly feel the pain. So I'll just try and go to bed at 2 hour intervals, starting at 5 am, then 7 am, etc. until i collapse from lack of sleep and then my body defeats the illness by letting me sleep.
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6595|Michigan, USA

jord wrote:

Thanks for the advice guys, it's really kind. However I think it's best I don't move an inch outta my newly established "numb" position, in which I can hardly feel the pain. So I'll just try and go to bed at 2 hour intervals, starting at 5 am, then 7 am, etc. until i collapse from lack of sleep and then my body defeats the illness by letting me sleep.
Sounds similar to constipation, but given what you said already it doesn't sound like it exactly.  Try and get some Milk of Magnesium or however its spelled.  Basically just need to clear your system out, and once you do it feels a hell of alot better.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6664|NT, like Mick Dundee

r2zoo wrote:

jord wrote:

Sounds similar to constipation, but given what you said already it doesn't sound like it exactly.  Try and get some Milk of Magnesium or however its spelled.  Basically just need to clear your system out, and once you do it feels a hell of alot better.
Or it could be an appendix about to burst.

Srsly I wouldn't take the risk. Jord, you have any family/good mates near by who could help you at this hour? (I believe it's like 5am or w/e there)
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
jord
I'm fine really guys, thanks, it's just gas or some lame virus, or my drink was spiked...

either way, im fine in my numb position
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6632

jord wrote:

my drink was spiked...
I brought this up. Doesn't anyone think that it could be serious?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard