JoshP
Banned
+176|5707|Notts, UK

twoblacklines wrote:

I can 1v1 you any time you want, but you told me it had to be on karkand, i had to be sniper, you could be whoever you want, and that im not allowed to use half my kit, which means youve already got a great advantage over me. Play fair rules with someone neutral to govern them, and im waiting.
if you were actually good this wouldn't be a problem
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6225

Mint Sauce wrote:

And tbl, stop talking out your ass, I never said that.
Yes you did. PROOF.

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=103494

FIRSTLY

Mint Sauce wrote:

Right, I think i've decided on the maps; 32 size Dalian and 32 size Sharqi, both good maps for either team. There shall be NO unlocks, the use of claymores is allowed, but only to protect your position, and finally, Snipers may NOT pick up a medic kit to heal themselves, but obviously can use medipacks already thrown on the ground.
then SECONDLY

Right, there seems to be some confusion over the rules, so I will set out the final rules, and they will not be changed.

* Clays can be used, but FF will be on.
* Snipers may not pick up Medic kits at any time, and vice versa.
* Unlocks may be used.
* Each team picks a map.
* Each round will last for 20 minutes, 2 rounds at each map. So match length is 4 x 20 mins.
* No glitching into buildings, or indeed the re-arming glitch.

I'm sorry to say this aswell, but if a Sniper picks up a Medic kit so re-health or revive someone, and indeed if a Medic picks a Sniper kit up to lob some nades or lay some skillbombs, then that particular player shall be excluded for the rest of the round.
See, not fair, FF is on so clays tk other snipers, yet when you use a medic kit on someone, it doesnt tk a medic.

You can keep saying stuff and calling me a liar when i quote it, all you want, but at the end of the day i can quickly prove otherwise using google.

kthnxbai
twoblacklines
+49|6225

JoshP wrote:

twoblacklines wrote:

I can 1v1 you any time you want, but you told me it had to be on karkand, i had to be sniper, you could be whoever you want, and that im not allowed to use half my kit, which means youve already got a great advantage over me. Play fair rules with someone neutral to govern them, and im waiting.
What is a problem, is that im used to only using the L96A1, and thank to your friend Rob, pid spoofing me, i no longer have the unlock and am locked at private rank.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6780

twoblacklines wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

And tbl, stop talking out your ass, I never said that.
Yes you did. PROOF.

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=103494

FIRSTLY

Mint Sauce wrote:

Right, I think i've decided on the maps; 32 size Dalian and 32 size Sharqi, both good maps for either team. There shall be NO unlocks, the use of claymores is allowed, but only to protect your position, and finally, Snipers may NOT pick up a medic kit to heal themselves, but obviously can use medipacks already thrown on the ground.
then SECONDLY

Right, there seems to be some confusion over the rules, so I will set out the final rules, and they will not be changed.

* Clays can be used, but FF will be on.
* Snipers may not pick up Medic kits at any time, and vice versa.
* Unlocks may be used.
* Each team picks a map.
* Each round will last for 20 minutes, 2 rounds at each map. So match length is 4 x 20 mins.
* No glitching into buildings, or indeed the re-arming glitch.

I'm sorry to say this aswell, but if a Sniper picks up a Medic kit so re-health or revive someone, and indeed if a Medic picks a Sniper kit up to lob some nades or lay some skillbombs, then that particular player shall be excluded for the rest of the round.
See, not fair, FF is on so clays tk other snipers, yet when you use a medic kit on someone, it doesnt tk a medic.

You can keep saying stuff and calling me a liar when i quote it, all you want, but at the end of the day i can quickly prove otherwise using google.

kthnxbai
/win
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6388|Stealth on Grand Bazaar
Close the thread. This is getting so boring it's pointless to bring up a question that simply can't be answered. Nyte's doin the usual: fishing...
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5768|شمال
Sick of all this pilot sniper bs. You never hear about best "Team player" and "best commander"!
Pisses me off! If there wasnt shock paddles, amo bags and UAVs, most of the players will suck big time!
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
jord
+2,382|6696|The North, beyond the wall.

Beduin wrote:

Sick of all this pilot sniper bs. You never hear about best "Team player" and "best commander"!
Pisses me off! If there wasnt shock paddles, amo bags and UAVs, most of the players will suck big time!
I didn't buy the game to repair tanks from behind, I bought it to shoot people and blow shit up.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6668
I can destroy beer cans 100m away with my urinestream...

I win?
JoshP
Banned
+176|5707|Notts, UK

twoblacklines wrote:

JoshP wrote:

twoblacklines wrote:

What is a problem, is that im used to only using the L96A1, and thank to your friend Rob, pid spoofing me, i no longer have the unlock and am locked at private rank.
play the fecking game and get the unlock?

it's only 500 points, if you're so pr0 then you can get that in like, 2 rounds

/fail

ps i don't think it was rob, i just saw him on the server
robcr9
+111|5999

JoshP wrote:

twoblacklines wrote:

JoshP wrote:

/fail

I WASNT PID SPOOFING, ONLY MAKING ACCOUNTS FOR PEOPLE K?

caps kkkkkkk
JoshP
Banned
+176|5707|Notts, UK

robcr9 wrote:

JoshP wrote:

twoblacklines wrote:

/fail

caps kkkkkkk
lolol 4star accounts are lolz tbh

ps when's it coming back, i want some lolz
robcr9
+111|5999

JoshP wrote:

robcr9 wrote:

JoshP wrote:

/fail

caps kkkkkkk

I dunno, you need a file which only special ( ie me) can have.

No, I just know people, who i shouldn't.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6150|Scotland!

phishman420 wrote:

usmarine wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

Go watch some videos of those "drag shooters" and tell me it's easy. Only thing that has ever impressed me.
i dont care about tricks or whatever.  you just point a click.  no worry about breathing or wind or anything like that.  its easy.  plain and simple.   now tricks are tricks.  we aint talking about tricks.
It's not a trick--it's some serious skill.
If you're not totally bad at fps games dragshooting is one of the easiest ways to play.

all you need is a tiny bit of predictive aim and good timing, the fucked up hitboxes do the rest for you
JoshP
Banned
+176|5707|Notts, UK

robcr9 wrote:

JoshP wrote:

robcr9 wrote:

caps kkkkkkk

I dunno, you need a file which only special ( ie me) can have.

No, I just know people, who i shouldn't.
you dirty haxor

send plz <3
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6304|eng

twoblacklines wrote:

Oh dear, you really do just make shit up don't you?

I never said that you couldn't use half your kit, and I never said you could only be Sniper. I just assumed you would be seing as you like to run your mouth about how good you are at it. And you know that I would play medic, durrr. My only suggestion for a map would be to have a kit-neutral map, where no kit has an advantage. I suggested Sharqi but you said no etc etc and Karkand was about 5th on my list.

When I get back home i'll hit you up on XFire and we'll play.
#rekt
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5949|Somewhere out in Space

Mint Sauce wrote:

twoblacklines wrote:

Oh dear, you really do just make shit up don't you?

I never said that you couldn't use half your kit, and I never said you could only be Sniper. I just assumed you would be seing as you like to run your mouth about how good you are at it. And you know that I would play medic, durrr. My only suggestion for a map would be to have a kit-neutral map, where no kit has an advantage. I suggested Sharqi but you said no etc etc and Karkand was about 5th on my list.

When I get back home i'll hit you up on XFire and we'll play.
But his Bf2 cd isnt working!1!
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6650|949

I am
hintakaari
+113|5957

I'm Jamesey wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

usmarine wrote:

i dont care about tricks or whatever.  you just point a click.  no worry about breathing or wind or anything like that.  its easy.  plain and simple.   now tricks are tricks.  we aint talking about tricks.
It's not a trick--it's some serious skill.
If you're not totally bad at fps games dragshooting is one of the easiest ways to play.

all you need is a tiny bit of predictive aim and good timing, the fucked up hitboxes do the rest for you
yes, easiest.....  I quess you never try it

Hitboxes are same, no matter how you shoot. Usually about 30% of my shots are dust shots with no damage, maybe more, maybe less. Makes sniping a bit hard when you shoot guy whos running straight at you 3 times to head and he doesnt get any damage.

And its same with all kits/weapons, but like with AK you can always shoot those 29 bullets you still have left after that one dust shot.

bf just sucks that way.

and yea, offtopic.

But you cant say whos best sniper ffs... i have my personal favorites of course, but im not saying the names because im sure i forget someone
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6780

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I am
no u

wat
d4rkph03n1x
+131|6768

I was about to flame someone for a thread revival.
twoblacklines
+49|6225

JoshP wrote:

twoblacklines wrote:

JoshP wrote:

/fail

What part of READING dont you get ? My rank is capped to private, i cant unlock any guns. hell i even created a thread about this where YOU told me its permanently capped due to me apparently hacking. Then you told me your mate rob hacked my account, to which he has basically admited below "special file only i have lolz0r!!!1111". twat.
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5949|Somewhere out in Space

twoblacklines wrote:

JoshP wrote:

twoblacklines wrote:

/fail

What part of READING dont you get ? My rank is capped to private, i cant unlock any guns. hell i even created a thread about this where YOU told me its permanently capped due to me apparently hacking. Then you told me your mate rob hacked my account, to which he has basically admited below "special file only i have lolz0r!!!1111". twat.
bitch bitch moan moan
robcr9
+111|5999

twoblacklines wrote:

JoshP wrote:

twoblacklines wrote:

/fail

OMG lmao, you are pathetic man, you get baited in every thread which in turn people start to flame you even more. Please read. It was not me. You didn't need a file to get the point on the modded server. Please give me a break, just because your little mind can't interpret half the stuff people type.

And why do you care about that account. You know, cause you're so cool, make a new account : I R TBL

K?

This would solve all the problems.

Nyte, you knew this would happen, close this thread please.

I get so frustrated ( not in a sexual way) by some people.

Thanks Robski
Barrakuda777
+86|6754|Somewhere near a shrub or rock
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=88352&p=2

Discussed in several threads.... I hijacked the last one to do a medic vs sniper that never got off the ground.

Nyte, your not dumb so i know you are trolling with this one, anyway my thoughts on this topic summarised from previous thread copied below.

Barrakuda777 wrote:

Anyway, there have been about 20 topics asking the same (I asked it myself about 18 months ago), many of the ones highlighted then have quit playing, and most of the rest are well known through self promotion (nyte was the original, xkullx is the newest). I have not seen xkullx play but nyte was nothing special, he just did a great PR exercise and did some good vids to get known. Reading that it sounds like im dissing xkullx, im not, im just saying that his videos have done a very good job of getting him well known and that's not enough for me to base an opinion on.

As mentioned in other threads its not possible to find one "best" sniper as it varies on styles, the best Karkand CQB is unlikely to be as good as the long range sniper is on wake and vice versa. If your after the long range stuff I would suggest your probably already in good company with the WoOkies, CQB is a bit subjective as there are several outstanding players, my suggestion would be to add all those mentioned to your leaderboard and play them. Going from what I have heard from other snipers (well, who's opinions hold some weight for me at least) I would suggest clean.sweep be your starting point
Also had a limited encounter with and.more04 and he was very quick, killed me a good few times - plus kapa rates him very highly.

Kooda
JoshP
Banned
+176|5707|Notts, UK

robcr9 wrote:

twoblacklines wrote:

JoshP wrote:

/fail

OMG lmao, you are pathetic man, you get baited in every thread which in turn people start to flame you even more. Please read. It was not me. You didn't need a file to get the point on the modded server. Please give me a break, just because your little mind can't interpret half the stuff people type.

And why do you care about that account. You know, cause you're so cool, make a new account : I R TBL

K?

This would solve all the problems.

Nyte, you knew this would happen, close this thread please.

I get so frustrated ( not in a sexual way) by some people.

Thanks Robski
lololol

twoblacklines wrote:

YOU told me its permanently capped due to me apparently hacking.
trolled, lel

ps make a new account if it's that important

or or or or or

maybe you suck so much that you can't get more than 500 points for unlocks!!!!11!!11

wat

And, you still don't understand that i have rob on xfire, and when it was the modded server shitstorm, i saw that as the server he was on. You were just in the playerlist. So saying that he hacked you is either a) rather persistent bad trolling or b) you're retarded ; and I'm inclined to think it's the latter

tl;dr GTFO

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard