Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6275|eng
This has been whispered about recently, and I think it would be a good send off for BF2s and BF2 to have v2. What do you guys think?

Barrakuda777 is Head Sniper, so if you want to play sniper, ask him.. I'm Head Medic, but I pretty much have a team in mind, but still ask me anyway

The match will take the format of 2 maps 2 rounds at each, with a 20 min timer on each round.. On an EU server, and i'm open to suggestions about the maps, but no Karkand and no Wake. I'm also trying to stay clear of Jala, maybe Sharqi and another neutral non city map. Probably Dalian.

Last edited by Mint Sauce (2008-06-19 11:06:50)

#rekt
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6183|Schofield Barracks
id love to join but my friend got my keys banned
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6452|A W S M F O X
Would be in it, if I didn't live in AU.
Barrakuda777
+86|6725|Somewhere near a shrub or rock
Im in.

AWSM, come on you snipers, lets tear them a new one.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6301

EU or US server?
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6275|eng
EU, but US players could probably play.

Kooda wrote:

come on you snipers, lets tear them a new one.
Don't think thats going to happen.
#rekt
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6457
Medics already won. Not only can they health eachother but the L85, G36E and M16 are accurate enough to be used like sniper guns.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6275|eng

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Medics already won. Not only can they health eachother but the L85, G36E and M16 are accurate enough to be used like sniper guns.
Don't forget AK :<

And the G36E will not be allowed.
#rekt
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6457

Mint Sauce wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Well The AK is not accurate enough to snipe with, being only slightly more accurate than the pistols.
Luigi
Sniper Whore
+97|6167|Wisconsin
Sounds fun..
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6196
Obviously i wont be invited, being too l337 and all, but snipers will plainly win, that is if they dont get put on a medic favored map like last time (karkand)
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6121|Scotland!

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Well The AK is not accurate enough to snipe with, being only slightly more accurate than the pistols.
ak101 is easily accurate enough to beat a sniper who can't heal themselves after each hit.
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6631|can
Medics vs Snipers ? More like Medics vs Claymores.
hiberNative
7.62x54R
+21|5783|sweden
i know the outcome already: l85 and medipack domination
a headshot on a constantly moving medic doesn't matter if he's revived a second later.
would be a slaughter tbh.
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6631|can
L85 ? roflwat

1. Only superbad players use that shit, especially over the AK.
2. We would play without unlocks.
hiberNative
7.62x54R
+21|5783|sweden

TrashBlinD wrote:

L85 ? roflwat

i'm not a super bad player, and i use the ak101 and 47 when i'm not that far away from the enemy. when i am, i like to act proactively, and the l85 rapes the ak101 at long ranges due to better sight picture + its stronger than the m16 and g36e.
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6631|can
Nosir.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6275|eng

hiberNative wrote:

TrashBlinD wrote:

L85 ? roflwat

i'm not a super bad player, and i use the ak101 and 47 when i'm not that far away from the enemy. when i am, i like to act proactively, and the l85 rapes the ak101 at long ranges due to better sight picture + its stronger than the m16 and g36e.
Ahaha we obviously have a pr0 medic here. The M16 rapes the L85 at long range.
#rekt
Barrakuda777
What what, your talking about out-sniping real snipers .........with an assault rifle.

Good luck sir.

Medics will spam, dive hop in close and AK ftw..... if they play to win that is.....
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6631|can
They are REAL SNIPERS guys ! It ain't nothin' !
hiberNative
7.62x54R
+21|5783|sweden

Mint Sauce wrote:

hiberNative wrote:

TrashBlinD wrote:

L85 ? roflwat

what are you talking about? have you even played this game enough, or learned to use the l85?
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6315|England
I'm all up for this
EDIT- I wanna be a sniper

Last edited by ShadowsStrike (2008-06-19 10:31:56)

Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6275|eng

hiberNative wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

hiberNative wrote:

what are you talking about? have you even played this game enough, or learned to use the l85?
Yeah I can use both of the guns well, and my years of research bring me to the same conclusion I came to 2 quotes ago. M16 and G36E are better than the L85 at long range, because it is too hit and miss. It also sucks hard at medium range.

Basically, it will be a prone spamming, medic bag spamming cluster fuck. A decent AR user can out snipe even a pr0 sniper at range, with the presence of medi bags.
#rekt
Barrakuda777

Mint Sauce wrote:

A decent AR user can out snipe even a pr0 sniper at range, with the presence of medi bags.
You, me karkand now...

hiberNative
7.62x54R
+21|5783|sweden

Mint Sauce wrote:

hiberNative wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

Yeah I can use both of the guns well, and my years of research bring me to the same conclusion I came to 2 quotes ago. M16 and G36E are better than the L85 at long range, because it is too hit and miss. It also sucks hard at medium range.

Basically, it will be a prone spamming, medic bag spamming cluster fuck. A decent AR user can out snipe even a pr0 sniper at range, with the presence of medi bags.
while i agree that an AR user may win over a good sniper if the medic has cover, the l85 is definitely better at range.
coming from a colonel medic account with 175k points and an overall fragrate of 3.4, i've played so much karkand i shit sand. i used to be a g36e whore a while there, until i met this dude called DivineMomentofTruth (http://bf2s.com/player/43384786/). i even went ingame and battled against his l85 with a kind of even outcome (usa ping ftl), but then we started playing together.
after that, i started to practice with the l85, and it's an awesome weapon, people just seem to be put down by how uneven it can be.
now it's my primary medic rifle, and since i don't run after my nose around covers, it is serving me very well. you really need to increase the tapping to short burst when the enemy closes to medium range, and it's functional in cqb too, as long as you don't hold the trigger.

what i've experienced with the l85 is that it's really picky when the ping is high, and if your fps is low. might have bad registration cause it's an unlock, but i've tweaked the usersettings so i'm mostly getting great registration as long as the ping is below 60.

Last edited by hiberNative (2008-06-19 10:50:32)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard