phishman420 wrote:

I'm gay.
Nothing wrong with that
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6130|Carnoustie MASSIF

phishman420 wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

She sends more SMSes a day than I've sent in ONE AND A HALF YEARS.

Jesus fuck.
Does that say more about her or you?
Hahahahah burn.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5789|Catherine Black

SirSchloppy wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

She sends more SMSes a day than I've sent in ONE AND A HALF YEARS.

Jesus fuck.
I'm gay.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
CammRobb
Banned

Finray wrote:

SirSchloppy wrote:

phishman420 wrote:

I'm gay.
Troll. /Ban.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro

SirSchloppy wrote:

Finray wrote:

SirSchloppy wrote:

I'm gay.
Troll. /Ban.

UrbanDictionary wrote:

One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument
Quite obviously, a troll.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6563|British Columbia, Canada
6,000 a day?!? How the fuck is that even possible?

She must be texting from the time she gets up, to the time she goes to bed. How can she even function in life if she sends that many..

I'm no math wiz so if my math is wrong, I wouldn't be surprised... but what.. if shes up 14 hours a day, thats 840 minutes awake. 6000 text/840 min is like 7 point something.. She sends like 7 texts messages every minute? WTF?
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro

LT.Victim wrote:

6,000 a day?!?

Title wrote:

Texting surpasses 6,000 monthly limit
CammRobb
Banned

Finray wrote:

SirSchloppy wrote:

Finray wrote:

Troll. /Ban.

UrbanDictionary wrote:

One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument
Quite obviously, a troll.
deliberately provocative message
Re-read your post. Evidently provocative.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5681
Beat his ass!
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6546
Has she considered the radical new concept of speaking into the phone?
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
rdx-fx
+955|6592
Myself and a few other people I know;  Give us a rifle, ammo, and whatever supplies & shelter we can stuff into a rucksack - and we will gladly wander off into the wilderness for days or weeks at a time.  Places where there's not a chance in hell of getting any radio or cell-phone reception.  We do this for fun.  We do this to get the hell away from the constant chatter and noise of everyday civilized life.

As a contrast, my younger cousin and her ilk;
Constantly SMS messaging each other.  Completely dependant on their cell-phones.  Will literally start getting pissy and irritable if they are without cell-phone coverage for more than 3 or 4 hours.   

I think she would leave the house forgetting to put her pants on, long before she'd forget to bring her cell-phone with her.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6521|Austin, Texas

usmarine wrote:

this story doesnt surprise me at all.  when you try and talk to a teen its like speaking to a retard.  they have very little social skills and cant speak for shit.
Fuck your discrimination. Not everyone teen who texts has no social skills. Talk about a generalization.

I text because it's convenient. I don't have full scale conversations, but simple things that don't warrant a phone call. Sometimes I don't text at all during the day, sometimes I send 5, sometimes 20, sometimes 100.

Just because they use other forms of communication doesn't mean they can't talk well.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

MadKatter wrote:

Talk about a generalization.
right
CammRobb
Banned

usmarine wrote:

this story doesnt surprise me at all.  when you try and talk to a teen its like speaking to a retard.  they have very little social skills and cant speak for shit.
Trsut you to come out with some bullshit like this.

I'm 18 and send on average 50-75 messages a day, and I'm very articulate in the way I speak and converse through other mediums, so enough of your steriotypical bs.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

SirSchloppy wrote:

usmarine wrote:

I'm 18 and send on average 50-75 messages a day, and I'm very articulate in the way I speak and converse through other mediums, so enough of your steriotypical bs.
lol irony
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6743|London

usmarine wrote:

Back in my day we communicated by rubbing each others penises.
amirite marine?
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

Dauntless wrote:

amirite marine?
yes, you are correct.
CammRobb
Banned

usmarine wrote:

SirSchloppy wrote:

usmarine wrote:

lol irony
Irony? How?

Stop thinking you're so high and mighty all the time, just 'cause you've been in the marines or whatever, and you may have seen a lot of shit in this life, doesn't give you the right to look down your nose at me, I've noticed you do it a lot on this forum, you seem to treat a fair few people like shit, being condescending and sarcastic.

/Rant.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

SirSchloppy wrote:

usmarine wrote:

SirSchloppy wrote:

lol irony
Irony? How?

Stop thinking you're so high and mighty all the time, just 'cause you've been in the marines or whatever, and you may have seen a lot of shit in this life, doesn't give you the right to look down your nose at me, I've noticed you do it a lot on this forum, you seem to treat a fair few people like shit, being condescending and sarcastic.

/Rant.
how am i looking down my nose at you?  i gave my fucking opinion and you had to say shit to me.  well fuck you if you cant take my opinion.  go text your bff about it and vent or something.
CammRobb
Banned

usmarine wrote:

SirSchloppy wrote:

usmarine wrote:

lol irony
Irony? How?

/Rant.
how am i looking down my nose at you?  i gave my fucking opinion and you had to say shit to me.  well fuck you if you cant take my opinion.  go text your bff about it and vent or something.
I'm not annoyed that you gave your opinion, you have a right to do that like the erst of us, I was annoyed at your blatant discrimination against teens, we're not all the same. And then I go and explain that, and you troll. There was no reason for it, but you did it anyway.

go text your bff about it and vent or something
Condescending. See?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

yes it is condescending, so fucking what.  thats all i deal with here anyway.  i had to delete one thread of mine because all the responses were about a coding error for the picture.  oh well.  so when in rome......

and trust me, when you get older you will see how stupid teens sound when they talk.
CammRobb
Banned

usmarine wrote:

yes it is condescending, so fucking what.  thats all i deal with here anyway.  i had to delete one thread of mine because all the responses were about a coding error for the picture.  oh well.  so when in rome......

and trust me, when you get older you will see how stupid teens sound when they talk.
I get annoyed when people tar all teens with the same brush.
Bit pissed off, shouldn't have blown up like that.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard