Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5755|Belgium

12/f/taiwan wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

12/f/taiwan wrote:

Don't worry about Ig, he is just a fatty.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c398/ … ps10-4.jpg

And he is obviously jealous of how sexi you look.
Riding with Phantoms
2 cute girls besides him but they are photo shopped out.
Yes, very cute.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6451|UK
Going try the press-ups test now. You doing palm forward pull-ups right?

Ouch 37!

Last edited by wah1188 (2008-12-15 04:54:23)

Bevo
Nah
+718|6512|Austin, Texas
Worthy revive tbh.

I'm working on my Pecs atm. Don't need weights, a big elaborate set of weights. A floor will do.

Anyway.

Bevo's surefire way to get pecs in 3 months:

Start tomorrow, do 1 pushup twice a day.
The next day, do 2 pushups twice a day.
The next day, do 3 pushups twice a day.

By the time you reach 100 pushups (~3 months), you'll have done 9900 pushups.

TBH you'll probably start noticing how good you look around 40-50
Brasso
+1,549|6621

Bevo wrote:

Worthy revive tbh.

I'm working on my Pecs atm. Don't need weights, a big elaborate set of weights. A floor will do.

Anyway.

start at 20
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Bevo
Nah
+718|6512|Austin, Texas

haffeysucks wrote:

Bevo wrote:

Worthy revive tbh.

Anyway.

start at 20
Not everyone can do 20 pushups haffey. Maybe start at 10.
clogar
damn ain't it great to be a laxer
+32|5947|Minnesota
push ups in a minute - 55
sit-ups in a minute- 50
i aim for a 6 minute mile when i go running, idk what my best could be
i'm 5' 9" and 175 lbs
what i do is 25 push ups every 5 minutes for an hour 4 sets of regular, 4 sets of diamond, and 4 sets of wide ones

i also swim and run as often as i can, i'm hoping to join marine recon
bennisboy
+829|6637|Poundland
I play 2or 3 football matches every week in term ime. I train 3 times a week. Thats my fitness done. Altho I also like to play tennis n squash.

Used to do athletics as well. Got to the national finals of the 400m for my age group. Typical winter training session (cardio) would be something like 24x200m coming through in 25 seconds with a minute rest in between, split into two sets of 12 that had a 6 minute rest between. Or 4x1000m. Or the killer pyramid sessions: 800m, 600m, 400m, 300m, 200m, 150m, 100m, 50m, then all the way back up! I used to be ridiculously fit training 2 or 3 times a week. I can still pretty much run non-stop for 90 mins in a footy match on the wing, but at one point I was playing 2 matches a day every saturday n not getting tired.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6712|Sydney, Australia
Man, I've been so fucking lazy lately. Eating like shit at uni (fast food of course), and not giving any time to working out. And when the idea of working out enters my mind, I make up some kinda excuse. Like I'm sick at the moment. There, excuse not to do anything.

Really need that kick up the backside to say "Hey, work the fuck out".

bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6303

mcminty wrote:

Man, I've been so fucking lazy lately. Eating like shit at uni (fast food of course), and not giving any time to working out. And when the idea of working out enters my mind, I make up some kinda excuse. Like I'm sick at the moment. There, excuse not to do anything.

Really need that kick up the backside to say "Hey, work the fuck out".

6 minute test:

150 jumping jacks
100 push ups
100 situps

Do what you can in 6 minutes once a day and eventually you'll be able to finish all 3 sets. There really is no excuse not to have 6 free minutes in your daily routine.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6732|OctoLand
Ok so I know some of you guys do lots of jogging / sprints.

I have a slight problem, and before I look elsewhere for advice, just want to check here.

I hadn't been running for about 4 months or so and about 3 weeks ago I started again, slowly increasing the distance I ran each time.

The last few times I have ran, immediately after I stopped running I got a horrible pain in my thigh or hamstring (can't tell, maybe both) just above the knee, the pain then rapidly goes up and down my leg, and within 1 minute it is almost impossible for me to put any weight on my right leg, and it's trembling with pain...the pain then hangs around for about 30 minutes before slowly easing off....and then I'll perhaps notice a slight tweak every now and then through the rest of the day, but it is pretty much gone.

Next day, I run again, couldn't feel any better while running, perfectly fine....and then the same process again when I stop running...it's a fucking horrible pain.

Any tips as to what it might be / ways to prevent this/ treat this ?

Last edited by justice (2009-04-13 14:59:28)

I know fucking karate
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6303

justice wrote:

I have a slight problem, and before I look elsewhere for advice, just want to check here.

I hadn't been running for about 4 months or so and about 3 weeks ago I started again, slowly increasing the distance I ran each time.

The last few times I have ran, immediately after I stopped running I got a horrible pain in my thigh or hamstring (can't tell, maybe both) just above the knee, the pain then rapidly goes up and down my leg, and within 1 minute it is almost impossible for me to put any weight on my right leg, and it's trembling with pain...the pain then hangs around for about 30 minutes before slowly easing off....and then I'll perhaps notice a slight tweak every now and then through the rest of the day, but it is pretty much gone.

Next day, I run again, couldn't feel any better while running, perfectly fine....and then the same process again when I stop running...it's a fucking horrible pain.

Do you stretch before you run?
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6732|OctoLand

ebug9 wrote:

justice wrote:

Do you stretch before you run?
Yep, every time.
I know fucking karate
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
+118|5585|Dublin, Ireland

Simon wrote:

I'll post mine tomorrow after gym
Simon
basically
+838|6649|UK

Oisín | Irishpride wrote:

Simon wrote:

it's been a long gym session, still on my curlz

Last edited by Simon (2009-04-13 16:25:41)

Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
+118|5585|Dublin, Ireland

Simon wrote:

Oisín | Irishpride wrote:

Simon wrote:

it's been a long gym session, still on my curlz
Tommorow, u fucken nub.
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6587
Hmmm.  I'll post my results tomorrow. 

I remember my 3.85 mile time was 25:40 I think.  It was slower because I stopped running a bunch of times because I didn't know the directions back to campus from where we ran haha.

6'1 163 lbs.

Been going to gym at least 3 times a week since February.

Last edited by MorbiD.ShoT (2009-04-13 17:59:17)

Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6188|Winland

Press ups in a minute: 0.7
Pull ups total: 0.3
Sit ups in a minute: 17 (Only one I can do lol)
1.5 mile time: 99:99:99
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6623

WTF FREEZER
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6499

Gooners wrote:

WTF FREEZER
ahahaha freezer <3

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard