loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6602|Columbus, OH
The bad part, she texts her dad aboout it. source

Meet Elizabeth Frisinger: She lost her virginity and accidentally texted her dad

Meet Elizabeth (Lizzy) Frisinger 18, isn’t she precious? She is also mind blowingly stupid.  Elizabeth, a Senior in Cleveland went on a class trip where she lost her virginity on the beach.  Apparently it was “gr8″.

We know this because young Lizzy was so excited about her conquest she texted her friend, except it wasn’t her friend, she had accidentally texted her dad.  Class trip finished. Cue a slap to the forehead and wide spread humiliation on the interwebs.

Since then, a pic of Elizabeth’s iphone (above) has been doing the rounds of the interwebs, and a classmate of hers (according to TheChive) leaked her senior year picture to a Cleveland Radio Station to complete the story.

Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame Lizzy, we are sure this will help you win friends at Syracuse, where she has early acceptance.  As yet no name or photos have appeared of the lucky boy man.

UPDATE - Someone has done a parody of Lizzy and her dad.
I am glad I do not have a daughter xD
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6698|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
https://www.inquisitr.com/wp-content/lizzy-frisinger.jpg

That is just pure class, I hope that pic of her was from before and in fact her eyes have now been straightened.  If I was the bloke who popped her cherry and they found me I would cry 'rape', I'd be too embarresed to fuck anything that ugly.  U.G.L.Y she aint got no alibi, fucking stinker.

Anyway, I'm sending my lil girl off to the nunery.  She going to learn how to become a penguin.

Last edited by 1927 (2008-12-11 06:04:57)

-MetaL*
Sup guies
+157|5658|Southern California

1927 wrote:

Anyway, I'm sending my lil girl off to the nunery.  She going to learn how to become a penguin.
I lol'd quite hard.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6156|Scotland!
I don't get why this is a big deal, I accidentally txt'd my mum saying "wake up you slag"

where's my news story?
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6498|6 6 4 oh, I forget

I'm Jamesey wrote:

I don't get why this is a big deal, I accidentally txt'd my mum saying "wake up you slag"

where's my news story?
Ja, and we all know you-know-who caught you-also-know-who doing who-knows-who and acted like he didn't hear/see/smell/feel/taste (yuck) anything. Where is HIS story!? O right, it's here in EE...
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6740
Whore island my ass.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Whore island my ass.
Someone is going to fix/edit that I can tell
Ultrafunkula

1927 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Island, whore my ass.
Someone is going to fix/edit that I can tell
Me first, me first!
You may not karma the same person in a 24 hour period
Uve made me laugh with that Funky, I didnt see that coming, very clever Sir and funny, I approve, I see what you did there - 27
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6775
mmm Whore Island droooooooooole
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6464|Brisbane, Australia

Promises made by the thread title are not fulfilled.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6738|Purplicious Wisconsin
https://www.inquisitr.com/wp-content/lizzy-frisinger-21-1.jpg
Lol, what a bimbo.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6592|NYC / Hamburg

loubot wrote:

Meet Elizabeth (Lizzy) Frisinger 18
she's 18, let her have a little fun. What a douche
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.

max wrote:

loubot wrote:

Meet Elizabeth (Lizzy) Frisinger 18
she's 18, let her have a little fun. What a douche
Would you give it one Max, would you?

I know I wouldn't
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6674|Washington DC

I swear BF2s must have the most gullible people on Earth ... obvious fake story.  And, anyway, the picture is lifted from the photo gallery of an actress named Janna Beth:

Here's the specific photo:
http://www.jannabeth.com/Janna_Beth/Alb … na.html#12
Ultrafunkula

OrangeHound wrote:

I swear BF2s must have the most gullible people on Earth ... obvious fake story.  And, anyway, the picture is lifted from the photo gallery of an actress named Janna Beth:

Oh my lord I want to grab those ponytails from behind and ram ram ram

http://www.jannabeth.com/Janna_Beth/Alb … na.html#20

edit. wrong animal tails. Hey '27 she aint that bad.

Last edited by Ultrafunkula (2008-12-11 07:37:32)

Ahhh fucking hell, Ive been had again.  She isn't such a minger in her other pics and infact in one of the pictures I would in fact shag the life out of it.  Its funny what pictures can do to you.

Im Gullible as fuck me

Ultrafunkula wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

Oh my lord I want to grab those pigtails from behind and ram ram ram

http://www.jannabeth.com/Janna_Beth/Alb … na.html#20
I just knew you was on about the Hairy Potter one.
max
Vela Incident

@ 1927
She's 18 and thus legally an adult. I'd rather have my (hypothetical) daughter loose her virginity under these circumstances than 4 years earlier in the dirty attic of the school (*hint, hint* *point at me*). All things considered he should be happy. You can't shelter your kids forever. If you're old enough to take on a huge loan to buy a Maserati, you're old enough to fuck

That is playing along with the story ...

Last edited by max (2008-12-11 07:39:59)

once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Ultrafunkula

max wrote:

@ 1927
She's 18 and thus legally an adult. I'd rather have my (hypothetical) daughter loose her virginity under these circumstances than 4 years earlier in the dirty attic of the school (*hint, hint* *point at me*). All things considered he should be happy. You can't shelter your kids forever. If you're old enough to take on a huge loan to buy a Maserati, you're old enough to fuck

So you're saying at the age of 29 I'm not old enough to fuck?
max
Vela Incident

nothing is stopping you from getting such a loan. Sure, you'll have to pay 100000% intrest and if you miss a payment the mob will break your legs.
omg how embarrassing!! i can't imagine that happening!!
dad would kill me hah
however...   a beach...   for the first time.   not bad at all!! lol

max wrote:

@ 1927

Max muh boy - got no worries with her age, just her looks in that one photo, the first one used.

Ya right tho if theres grass on the wicked, lets play cricket.

1927 wrote:

Ya right tho if theres grass on the wicked, lets play cricket.
max
Vela Incident

If it's dark on the beach, you're bored and drunk ...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard