DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6162|Vancouver | Canada
Thought I'd start one.

Feel free to add your own tips to the thread, and I'll edit this post to include them.

At the risk of sounding redundant with the above statement, I do not take credit for all the tips.

Without further ado:

General Survivor tips
  • Move fast. The longer you dawdle, the more chance you give the infected to stomp you.
  • When you're in the lead or covering a doorway; duck. You'll be more accurate, and your teammates will be able to shoot over your head.
  • When 'puked' upon, try to find a corner or doorway and keep meleeing. Don't use your gun while blind, unless you're sure you won't hit a teammate.
  • When a teammate is covered in Boomer goo, help him fend off the incoming horde. It's a co-op game after all.
  • Use a mic. It's a lot faster to yell "AUGH A HUNTER GOT ME HALP" over the mic, than to type it out.
  • Close doors behind you. The infected will have to break them down before going though. Great for stalling a horde while you mow them down.
  • Always set tanks on fire.
  • If you're within range of the fucking safehouse, GET TO THE FUCKING SAFEHOUSE! Don't dilly-dally. Just go to it, close the door and move on.
  • STAY TOGETHER with horde events.
  • Don't fall behind. I don't care if you hear a Boomer and need to check it out, you'll get caught by a Hunter/Smoker, and you'll be completely fucked.
  • Practice using Molotovs in single player to get used to where they land and how the fire spreads.
  • When doing No Mercy on expert, find a cache of pipebombs and when you're fighting the hoard, throw one then pick another one up really quickly. Keep doing it and you'll see another pipebomb spawns to replace the one you just picked up meaning you technically get unlimited pipebombs. Same can be done with molotovs. You won't win the finale single handed as you'll need another human player to stay alive after the first tank to keep smokers/hunters off you.
  • A KNTL Special: When doing No Mercy, Stage 5 on any difficulty (especially Expert), get all 4 Survivors into the closest (preferably with Autoshotguns) and blast the first wave of Horde away. Then, quickly med up and throw some molotovs at the Tank. And run and fire at him until he dies (he will die from the fire damage so you don't need to shoot him). Take cover when he picks up rocks, and then once he dies rush straight back into the closest. Repeat the above until the second Tank dies, then rush to the Helipad and jump in the helicopter.
  • If you're confronted with a horde and run dry, you can melee while reloading. Seriously, just press the reload key and spam away at melee.
  • If you've got a horde coming from behind or rushing at you close a door, shoot a hole in it, and blast them through that.
  • If you get vomited on, the horde will be coming for YOU. Retreat behind your team mates, who the zombies in the horde will run PAST to get to you. This gives them a chance to thin the numbers.
  • The best strat that has worked for us on the Rooftop finale is to have two people outside calling the chopper, and then two go back inside to the end of the corridor where the saferoom is. Most of the zombies have pissed it down the ladder towards to people at the end of the long corridor the times that we've done this so they get cut through fairly easy. When the tank comes, the poeple outside either run circles around it and kill it, or if it goes inside use one of the molotovs from the saferoom and unload on it as it slowly crouches to get through the vent next to the shaft. Rinse and repeat for the next two waves, and then it's a mad dash to get to chopper.
  • If someone has thrown a pipebomb at a horde, don't shoot the zombies that are crowded round the bomb, it's a cheap kill and it wastes ammo as they will die anyway.
  • If you have less than 50HP and there's another survivor to go to the next stage, kill yourself inside the safe house. Your stuff will be in the floor next map and you'll respawn with 50HP.
  • Eyes and ears people! Eyes and ears! Especially if your team is lacking communication via mic, listen to the autotexts the charachters say. "Pipebomb here!" means there is a pipe bomb waiting for one of the teammates. DonĀ“t dilly-dally.Look for petrol cans and/or gas bottles to improve your position, escpecially beforehand horde events (pushing levers and such).LOOK what your teammates are up to. Call on guys falling behind, check in with your mates before doing something stupid on your own.
  • When choosing your starting weapon, try to remember if there are any piles of ammo in the level. If not, I recommend the shotgun.
  • When choosing upgraded weapons, check what your fellow survivors are grabbing. My favourite setup is 1 M16, 2 Auto Shotguns, and one Hunting Rifle. Diversify your bonds guns.
  • If you see a Molotov/Pipe Bomb, but already have one yourself, either let your teammates know via the mic, or aim at it for a sec to make your character yell out whatever you found.
  • Use short burts with the M16. Way more effective and it conserves ammo.
  • Crouch with the M16 and try to pick off the heads of zombies before they notice you.
  • Use pipe bombs effectively and DON'T USE THEM ON TANKS! When you see a horde coming (that's non-Boomer bile related) after an action event, toss that fucker like you wanna give it shaken baby syndrome.
  • Gas cans burn longer than molotovs. They're great for closing choke points or igniting the witch/tank.
  • Propane tanks and oxygen tanks make LARGE explosions. Make sure you throw them far away and no survivors are within 30-40 feet. They do hurt.
  • Make sure you communicate on voice when a horde comes, and say who's going to throw a pipe bomb. I can't count the number of times that two survivors throw a pipe bomb at the same time (usually in the same spot, too). It's a complete waste.
  • Get a combination of pipe bombs and molotovs. Molotovs are invaluable when fighting the witch/tank, and pipe bombs are invaluable when dealing with hordes, cleaning out rooms, or dealing with boomer bile.
  • If you can avoid it, avoid it. (Only applied with 4 human players)
  • If you can avoid it, and you have bots, you can't avoid it. They will more than likely shoot it, and make the situation much worse.
  • If you have a molotov, use it. Try to get the other 3 survivors about 100ft away (or as far as possible with a clear line of sight), ready to shoot. After lighting it on fire, just run, don't shoot. The witch only cares about the person who startled her, so give your teammates optimal time to take her out (and you'll actually live, too). Gas cans, oxygen tanks, and propane tanks work great too.
  • The witch only cares about the person who startled her. This means if you have to startle her, do it from as far as possible and run away, don't shoot. If you can get a survivor to "block" her, even better. She'll spend time pushing you out of her way.
  • Killing the witch is really easy. One shotgun blast to the back of the head does the trick. If you want extra safety, use autoshotgun.
  • Shooting a gas or propane tank next to the Witch will not make her attack you, as long as she can't see you. (Unconfirmed.)
  • Don't bother trying to save someone if the Tank is still attacking them, unless the Tank is stuck. You'll just get wasted too.
  • Meleeing the Tank pisses it off, and tends to make it change targets. This is good if you've got another player still up that can help the guys on the ground.
  • Especially if you have the thing on fire, RUN AWAY. Sometimes it will just leave, other times you have time to pick up more molotovs, or a shotgun. If all Survivors decide to stand 10ft away from the Tank, you're probably going to end up restarting the level.
  • Shotguns work wonders, especially the auto shotty. Lots of damage to a big target.
  • Fight them in open areas. If the Tank HOMG music starts get to an open area that you've already advanced past (Tanks tend to come from the front).
  • If the Tank knocks someone down and starts wailing on them, get in point blank range behind them with the autoshotgun. Not only will this make them leave alone (ie not perma kill) the incapped person, but it does max damage.
  • The tank can be easily confused. If it's chasing you, hurl yourself of a ledge that requires you to be pulled up by team mates. In most cases (from personal experience) it gets confused, tries to hit you, and falls off. Works best on the rooftop finale in No Mercy.
  • Friendly fire is disable for Survivors pinned by a Hunter
  • If you're close enough, shooting or meleeing are both fine. Melee takes the Hunter off quickly, but you have to be right next to it. It might take a few shots with any weapon to take it off. If it's far away, aim for the head or upper body. It has a decent amount of HP, but a head shot or two will do it in.
  • Sometimes Hunters will wait on the edge of roof tops. Keep an eye out for them, and blast them away before they even have a chance to pounce.
  • Hitting the tongue of the Smoker (either melee or shooting) releases it's hold on the Survivor.
  • If the Smoker is far away and has a survivor constricted, shoot above the Survivor's outline with the pistols (or M16/Hunting rifle if you have it). The Smoker's head should be right above the Survivor's, and it's an easy kill.
  • Hitting a constricted Survivor will not damage him.
  • The Boomer is God. Wait for your Boomer to soak the survivors, then coordinate your attack.
  • If you melee the Witch a few times with Survivors in the vicinity, she'll get up and start yelling her head off. Back off quickly so she doesn't kill you, and she'll make a beeline for the first Survivor she sees. She doesn't seem to get up no matter how many times you melee her if the Survivors are too far though.
  • Bind the kill command to a key (bind key kill). If you get shove away as a Boomer, just hit the kill key to explode all over the survivors before you stumble too far away. Or stand next to a car and suicide to set the alarm off. Use your imagination.
  • When Boomer, hide in an inlet so you can cut off survivors. Or, attack them from a location above them, drop down and then kill them. There are plenty on blood harvest (the trains specifically) so look around.
  • Dropping from a great height will make you explode on impact. The first level of No Mercy gives you lots of chances to do this. Just make sure you don't land on their heads, because it'll break your fall (and you'll get a slimy human head inserted into your rectum).
  • Try not to die/explode next to allies. This will break their hold if they got a Survivor pinned, or it'll stun the Tank for a few seconds.
  • Smokers are ineffective if they can be easily seen. Find a place on top of a building or somewhere else discreet and attempt to pull a survivor away from the rest.
  • Use your tongue to lure Survivors into cars with alarms, or Witches with PMS.
  • Smokers are great for seperating the Survivors. One example of this is the Sewers level on No Mercy. Once they go up the lift and across the roof, pull one down. If they make it to the end of the roof and drop down into the room with the medkits/painpills/ammo, stand on the ground and try to pull one out of the window.
  • If you can, leap onto a survivor from high up. You will do a small amount of extra damage from the initial leap. Every little helps.
  • Jump all over the place not actually pinning anyone down. It'll make the other survivors panic and give way for the other zombies to make an ambush. That's useful for really tight teams that hate to be pulled apart.
  • Being on fire while pouncing on a Survivor will do a lot more damage, and as far as I know, you won't take fire damage when you're pinning the Survivor.
  • Throwing (punching) a car at a survivor will instantly incap them. Throw a car with an alarm at them for extra lulz.
  • Go for the survivors with the most health or who are standing. Once incapped, leave the survivor alone and let your teammates finish them off.
  • If someone gets on an elevated position you can't get to, just rip a piece of the ground out and throw it a the cheeky bugger.
  • Hit the fuckers off the roof of Mercy Hospital, or off the side of the 4th No Mercy level after the lift.

Practicing Infected in Singleplayer
Type "map l4d_vs_hospital01_apartement" in the console. (Or whatever map you want.)
Then "sv_cheats 1", followed by "z_spawn Hunter" (Again: Or whatever you want).
If you want the Survivors to not do anything so you have all the time in the world to mess around, enter "sb_stop 1" which freezes them, and then "god 1", so they won't die if a horde comes at them for hanging around the safe zone too long.
If you want to play Infected on a campaign map, start singleplayer, enter "director_no_human_zombies 0", then spawn a bunch of tanks (z_spawn tank) to kill you and the other Survivors. Once you're dead, you should spawn as an Infected.

I'll update this as I get replies, find tips, or think of my own.

Last edited by DefCon-17 (2008-12-10 15:57:32)

{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6765|San Antonio, Texas
Always set tanks on fire.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

I still need to figure that fire thing out..

Does fire do "invisible damage"?

I often die randomly with a third of my life left when I'm on fire as a tank.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6543|Long Island, New York
General Survivor tips -

- If you're within range of the fucking safehouse, GET TO THE FUCKING SAFEHOUSE! Don't dilly-dally. Just go to it, close the door and move on.
- STAY TOGETHER with horde events.

Guns, explosions and fire -

-Use short burts with the M16. Way more effective and it conserves ammo.
-Crouch with the M16 and try to pick off the heads of zombies before they notice you.
-Use pipe bombs effectively and DON'T USE THEM ON TANKS! When you see a horde coming (that's non-Boomer bile related) after an action event, toss that fucker like you wanna give it shaken baby syndrome.

Infected tips -

- When Boomer, hide in an inlet so you can cut off survivors. Or, attack them from a location above them, drop down and then kill them. There are plenty on blood harvest (the trains specifically) so look around.
- Smokers are ineffective if they can be easily seen. Find a place on top of a building or somewhere else discreet and attempt to pull a survivor away from the rest.
- When you are a Tank, go for the survivors with the most health or who are standing. Once incapped, leave the survivor alone and let your teammates finish them off.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6748|FUCK UBISOFT

as tank hit the fuckers off the roof of mercy hospital.

don't fall behind, I don't care if you hear a boomer and need to check it out, you'll get caught by a hunter/smoker, and you'll be completely fucked.

practice using molotovs in single player, stop killing me with your shitty throws.

when you get to a horde moment, don't wait to get ready, press the button and get it over with.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6347|Atlanta, Georgia
You can throw a car?
Broodbeleg
+34|5858|The Netherlands
I saw the computertank do that, but when i hit a car, it didn't even move.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6780|Noizyland

That first Boomer tip is considered a cheap trick and is generally frowned upon.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6441
When doing no mercy on expert, find a cache of pipebombs and when you're fighting the hoard, throw one then pick another one up really quickly. Keep doing it and you'll see another pipebomb spawns to replace the one you just picked up meaning you technically get unlimited pipebombs. Same can be done with molotovs. You won't win the finale single handed as you'll need another human player to stay alive after the first tank to keep smokers/hunters off you.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6275

DefCon-17 wrote:

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

Yep. On expert once a Tank is on fire he has 40 seconds then dies. On the lower difficulty settings its something like 30 and 20 maybe. I don't like that system at all. It should just do damage over time.

I have a tip.

If the Witch is right in your path and you can't sneak past, always set her on fire, run, and let your teammates take her out before she reaches you. A witch on fire runs slower, giving you and your teammates time to kill her before she incaps somebody .

As a Hunter: If you can, leap onto a survivor from high up. You will do a small amount of extra damage from the initial leap. Every little helps.

DefCon-17 wrote:

• Use pipe bombs effectively and DON'T USE THEM ON TANKS! When you see a horde coming (that's non-Boomer bile related) after an action event, toss that fucker like you wanna give it shaken baby syndrome.
Why not on boomer bile hoards? That's in fact the best time to use a pipe bomb because nobody can see, and so you want to take care of the zombies without even getting hurt. A pipe bomb will draw them all a way from you and give you time to get your vision back.

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2008-11-29 05:46:09)

NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6474

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

Yep. On expert once a Tank is on fire he has 40 seconds then dies. On the lower difficulty settings its something like 30 and 20 maybe. I don't like that system at all. It should just do damage over time.

I have a tip.

If the Witch is right in your path and you can't sneak past, always set her on fire, run, and let your teammates take her out before she reaches you. A witch on fire runs slower, giving you and your teammates time to kill her before she incaps somebody .

As a Hunter: If you can, leap onto a survivor from high up. You will do a small amount of extra damage from the initial leap. Every little helps.

DefCon-17 wrote:

Why not on boomer bile hoards? That's in fact the best time to use a pipe bomb because nobody can see, and so you want to take care of the zombies without even getting hurt. A pipe bomb will draw them all a way from you and give you time to get your vision back.
*cough*

NooBesT: I'm just wondering why not use it on boomer hordes
Spidery_Yoda: oh yeah
Spidery_Yoda: weird
Spidery_Yoda: i always use it on boomer ones
NooBesT: That's like the best time to use it
*cough*
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6275
*cough*

I never said I thought of it . Also I didnt think you'd post it so I did it for us.

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2008-11-29 06:16:34)

Bevo
Nah
+718|6526|Austin, Texas
Witch Killing Tips

- If you can avoid it, avoid it. (Only applied with 4 human players)
- If you can avoid it, and you have bots, you can't avoid it. They will more than likely shoot it, and make the situation much worse.
- If you have a molotov, use it. Try to get the other 3 survivors about 100ft away (or as far as possible with a clear line of sight), ready to shoot. After lighting it on fire, just run, don't shoot. The witch only cares about the person who startled her, so give your teammates optimal time to take her out (and you'll actually live, too). Gas cans, oxygen tanks, and propane tanks work great too.
- The witch only cares about the person who startled her. This means if you have to startle her, do it from as far as possible and run away, don't shoot. If you can get a survivor to "block" her, even better. She'll spend time pushing you out of her way.

Tank Killing

- Don't bother trying to save someone if the tank is still attacking them, unless the tank is stuck. You'll just get wasted too.
- Meleeing the tank pisses it off, and tends to make it change targets. This is good if you've got another player still up that can help the guys on the ground.
- Especially if you have the thing on fire, RUN AWAY. Sometimes it will just leave, other times you have time to pick up more molotovs, or a shotgun. If all survivors decide to stand 10ft away from the tank, you're probably going to end up restarting the level.
- Shotguns work wonders, especially the auto shotty. Lots of damage to a big target.

Smoker Killing

- Hitting the tongue of the smoker (either melee or shooting) releases it's hold on the survivor.
- If the smoker is far away and has a survivor constricted, shoot above the survivor's outline with the pistols (or M16/Hunting rifle if you have it). The smoker's head should be right above the survivor's, and it's an easy kill.

Hunter Killing

- If you're close enough, shooting or meleeing are both fine. Melee takes the hunter off quickly, but you have to be right next to it. It might take a few shots with any weapon to take it off.
- If it's far away, aim for the head or upper body. It has a decent amount of HP, but a head shot or two will do it in.

Explosives

- Gas cans burn longer than molotovs. They're great for closing choke points or igniting the witch/tank.
- Propane tanks and oxygen tanks make LARGE explosions. Make sure you throw them far away and no survivors are within 30-40 feet. They do hurt.
- Make sure you communicate on voice when a horde comes, and say who's going to throw a pipe bomb. I can't count the number of times that two survivors throw a pipe bomb at the same time (usually in the same spot, too). It's a complete waste.
- Get a combination of pipe bombs and molotovs. Molotovs are invaluable when fighting the witch/tank, and pipe bombs are invaluable when dealing with hordes, cleaning out rooms, or dealing with boomer bile.

Last edited by MadKatter (2008-11-29 07:33:10)

NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6474

Killing the witch is really easy. One shotgun blast to the back of the head does the trick. If you want extra safety, use autoshotgun.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6275
One tip that doesn't seem to have been covered (and it contradicts MadKatter post) is if a survivor is being held by a Hunter or Smoker, don't worry about FF. When in those positions FF is completely disabled. Feel free to pump them full of shotgun shells/M16 fire as much as you like to kill the target. When you do kill the target there is even a second or two where FF is still disabled, but don't push your luck . Obviously if you're close then a run fowards and melee is far better, but if you're not right there to help then just fire without worries.

It only looks like you're taking damage from the shotgun or whatever because you're taking damage from the Hunter. Tests have shown that under those circumstances the stuck survivor is immune to FF.

Um so in summary for the list,

FF is disabled on survivors who are being constricted by the Hunter and Smoker. Don't worry about hitting them when shooting the boss infected who are holding them.

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2008-11-29 08:19:27)

Bevo
Nah
+718|6526|Austin, Texas

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

One tip that doesn't seem to have been covered (and it contradicts MadKatter post) is if a survivor is being held by a Hunter or Smoker, don't worry about FF. When in those positions FF is completely disabled. Feel free to pump them full of shotgun shells/M16 fire as much as you like to kill the target. When you do kill the target there is even a second or two where FF is still disabled, but don't push your luck . Obviously if you're close then a run fowards and melee is far better, but if you're not right there to help then just fire without worries.

It only looks like you're taking damage from the shotgun or whatever because you're taking damage from the Hunter. Tests have shown that under those circumstances the stuck survivor is immune to FF.

Um so in summary for the list,

FF is disabled on suvrivors who are being constricted by the Hunter and Smoker. Don't worry about hitting them when shooting the boss infected who are holding them.
Fixed, and thanks for correcting me.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6543|Long Island, New York

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

It's not whatsoever and is a waste of a pipebomb considering how scarce they are. The amount of zombies to come out from a Boomer bile horde is nothing compared to a general horde, such as when you set off a car alarm, you go on the lift in Blood Harvest, etc.

The only way I could see tossing a pipe bomb after being hit with Boomer bile being justified is if ALL 4 survivors are hit.

If 1, 2 or even 3 survivors hit, if you hide in a corner, you can easily take down the Boomer bile horde without even being hurt and will save yourself a pipe bomb for the opportune time.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6474

Poseidon wrote:

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

It's not whatsoever and is a waste of a pipebomb considering how scarce they are. The amount of zombies to come out from a Boomer bile horde is nothing compared to a general horde, such as when you set off a car alarm, you go on the lift in Blood Harvest, etc.

The only way I could see tossing a pipe bomb after being hit with Boomer bile being justified is if ALL 4 survivors are hit.

If 1, 2 or even 3 survivors hit, if you hide in a corner, you can easily take down the Boomer bile horde without even being hurt and will save yourself a pipe bomb for the opportune time.
The pipe bomb won't kill all of the horde anyway...
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6791|Perth, Western Australia
General Play

- Your motto should be "leave him he's done for!". Look out for number 1. No one else is important.
- There is always one person far ahead, or behind the group. This person is known as the 'distraction' penis, and is the sacrifice to our new zombie masters so that they might accept us.
- Remeber that this is not a game, it is real life, so when you're being pounced or tongued, feel free to say something like "AH SHIT NO NO NO HALP OMG NO AOINFGPNESBPIBAU(F" as opposed to "Help me got hunter on'
- In finale levels it IS acceptable for 2 - 3 of you to cower in the safe room while one person deals with the horde. This is called natural selection.
- Friendly fire is there for a reason, and that reason is if you need Francis' medpack but the playa ain't doling out the bling bling.

Tanks

- When the tank appears the best strategy is to run off in separate directions.
- Always remember to call hacks if youre hiding in the safe room and the tank batters the door down.

Witches

- Don't ignore the bitch. You'll probably just trip over here while retreating advancing backwards away from the horde.
- If someone that is not YOU, or one of your FRIENDS startles the witch, see rule 1 (LEAVE HIM HE'S DONE FOR!). It is NOT your problem.

Boomers

- Shoot them for lulz. Actually I have a friend that looks like a boomer when he wakes up hung over. He sounds and acts like one too...
- Again, rule one applies if you're not vomitted. Fuck them, it's not your problem

Smokers

- Rule one. Also, tentacle rape is hot.

Molotovs and Pipebombs

- It is scientifically proven that the best way to help someone being kerbstomped by the horde is to set them alight. "Here, have some fire"
- Don't set the tank on fire, it makes him angry
- Use pipebombs to light dim areas. Works a treat.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6275
Well obviously using a pipe bomb if there's nothing but a boomer about and he vomits on one of you is a complete waste. Common horde are literally no problem on their own.

It's all very situational. Maybe I should've said 'it can be' the best time to use one. Say for example, a boomer vomits on you, and your friend gets pounced on by a hunter but he's about 20 feet away. You want to be red of the horde ASAP so you can blindly run over to help him.

I dunno its all very situational. The thing about the game is you can't really specify what's going to happen.

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2008-11-29 11:38:37)

Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5794|Catherine Black

DefCon-17 wrote:

General Survivor tips
  • Practice using Molotovs in single player to get used to where they land and how the fire spreads.
But Zombies aren't effected by fire
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6441
About tanks. They run at 210, a survivor at 40HP+ runs at 220 (2-39HP they run at 150) so you'll outrun them if healthy but only if you make sure you don't get caught up in stuff. Also you can shoot the rocks but it takes quite a lot of damage. For instance if you're on a minigun, try shooting it while it's in the tank's hands.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6275
Oh and speaking of tanks, never stop pumping them with gunfire. They run ever so slightly slower while being shot so just do it.

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2008-11-29 13:36:41)

DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
Thanks guys.

Tell me if you see any misplaced/duplicate tips or anything.
Kez
+778|5709|London, UK
A KNTL Special:
When doing No Mercy, Stage 5 on any difficulty (especially Expert), get all 4 Survivors into the closest (preferably with Autoshotguns) and blast the first wave of Horde away. Then, quickly med up and throw some molotovs at the Tank. And run and fire at him until he dies (he will die from the fire damage so you don't need to shoot him). Take cover when he picks up rocks, and then once he dies rush straight back into the closest. Repeat the above until the second Tank dies, then rush to the Helipad and jump in the helicoptor.

Me, Generalismo, Sam and another guy just did this without losing anybody

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard