Bevo
Nah
+718|6520|Austin, Texas
The original half life is up for sale for less than a buck - offer ends friday.

Go forth and buy!
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6842|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Wow thats awsm, one of the greatest games ever
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5964|London, England

I'll get it, I tried once and I couldn't get past one part of the game, I think it was broken
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Bevo
Nah
+718|6520|Austin, Texas

Mutantsteak wrote:

I'll get it, I tried once and I couldn't get past one part of the game, I think it was broken
I thought the same for one of the first parts of HL2, then I pissed around the internets for a FAGQ, realized I had to turn a wheel, and from then on went "ohhhh". Since then I've never touched one (okay I lied, I got lost in ravenholm and went in a circle for an hour, scared the shit out of myself and ran out of ammo).

Last edited by MadKatter (2008-11-19 16:34:36)

Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6741|FUCK UBISOFT

nah, me and mutant both got stuck when you meet the gargantua after turning on the generators

both of us have been through it a half billion times and still can't get through, it's got to be a bug in the game
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6269

Miggle wrote:

nah, me and mutant both got stuck when you meet the gargantua after turning on the generators

both of us have been through it a half billion times and still can't get through, it's got to be a bug in the game
I remember that. The last time I played through HL i got compeltely stuck there too. For about an hour.

It's not a bug in the game, it's just incredibly unobvious what you have to do. Look at an faq next time.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6537|Long Island, New York
I played it twice and that was it...loved it.

I didn't play it through Steam though. It's a good deal, but I probably wouldn't play it again, as much as I loved it.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6741|FUCK UBISOFT

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

Miggle wrote:

I remember that. The last time I played through HL i got compeltely stuck there too. For about an hour.

It's not a bug in the game, it's just incredibly unobvious what you have to do. Look at an faq next time.
done it, probably 15 times including image and video walkthroughs.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5964|London, England

You're supposed to flip a switch? And it wont let you, something like that
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Brasso
+1,549|6629

i already have HL Source, saved a dollar
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6462|cuntshitlake

I didn't like it all that much.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6155|Vancouver | Canada
A dollar?

Holy shit.
Shadow893
lel
+75|6691|England
just bought mine
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6285|eng
Half Life =/= good.
#rekt
Christbane
+51|6234
I didnt like it at all, a week after I got it I found out about the firearms mod and never played the core game again.
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6434
Pretty useless because anyone who would've liked Half-Life got it ages ago. Maybe for gifting to a few friends as an early part of a Christmas present but that's about it.
Kez
+778|5702|London, UK

Fat_Swinub wrote:

Pretty useless because anyone who would've liked Half-Life got it ages ago. Maybe for gifting to a few friends as an early part of a Christmas present but that's about it.
Which is why they're flogging it off for $0.98
Shadow893
lel
+75|6691|England

Kptk92 wrote:

Fat_Swinub wrote:

Which is why they're flogging it off for $0.98
I have the hard copy but i might as well add it to my "virtual" collection. I mean, less than a dollar. come on
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6269

Shadow893 wrote:

I have the hard copy but i might as well add it to my "virtual" collection. I mean, less than a dollar. come on
Or you could register your CD-Key on Steam to permanently add it to your games list...
Kez
+778|5702|London, UK
I still think its too expensive for a HL game
Brasso
+1,549|6629

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

Shadow893 wrote:

Or you could register your CD-Key on Steam to permanently add it to your games list...
i thought that never worked.  at least it didnt work with CoD 4 when it first came out on Steam.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6269
It works with Valve games, and select third party games too.

Which is why I went for the retail version of Left 4 Dead.

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2008-11-20 12:26:46)

Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6401|dm_maidenhead
I wouldn't waste time downloading it if it was free.

That is, if it is as boring as HL2.

Last edited by Peter (2008-11-20 13:17:01)

Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6438|King Of The Islands

I'd buy that for a dollar!

But with exchange rates and a $3 conversion fee, I can't.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Brasso
+1,549|6629

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

It works with Valve games, and select third party games too.

Which is why I went for the retail version of Left 4 Dead.
ah, valve games and some select.  i see. +1 for the info.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard