Scratch[USA]
+105|6548

{B-T}<babacanosh> wrote:

It keeps crashing on me.
Is it my Ram
i have 512 Kbs.
Yes I've got 3 and still have some slow down

And rape = notar with passanger mini gun

Last edited by Scratch[USA] (2008-11-24 17:41:37)

Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6717

{B-T}<babacanosh> wrote:

It keeps crashing on me.
Is it my Ram
i have 512 Kbs.
bf2 uses a lot of ram... if you can upgrade to 1 gig... 2 gigs preferably... you will see a huge difference
Love is the answer
steveloven
+17|6673
Best mod for BF2
Wallpaper
+303|5995|The pool
I cant imagine playing with only 512 MBs of RAM. I had 1 gig for a while and that sucked donkey dick.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6569|NYC / Hamburg

Ohh, awesome mod

<3 Harrier, A-10 Grand Slam and F-117

{B-T}<babacanosh> wrote:

It keeps crashing on me.
Is it my Ram
i have 512 Kbs.
No wonder, my phone has more ram
You're trying to say 512MB
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
b3nx
+0|5634|Australia
wow this update is awesome, love this mod!
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6465|cuntshitlake

Wallpaper wrote:

I cant imagine playing with only 512 MBs of RAM. I had 1 gig for a while and that sucked donkey dick.
1 gig is enough if you don't have a lot of programs open while playing.

Last edited by DeathUnlimited (2008-11-25 04:00:05)

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
JoshP
Banned
+176|5690|Notts, UK
512MB + BF2 = laggy fail, i only had 512 until i upgraded to 2 in september
Wallpaper
+303|5995|The pool

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Wallpaper wrote:

1 gig is enough if you don't have a lot of programs open while playing.
It never was for me... I didnt have useless crap open when playing and my HDD light would be blinking like mad for the first 5 mins of a battle, and then if I was playing a mod it would go off quite a bit more. Though, I never did format the HDD when I got the computer (laptop), so all the preloaded shit they put on it might have caused that. When I went to 2 gigs it was muuuuch better
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6208
I have 4GB and no slowdown at all.

but in my last rig on 1.0 i had terrible slowdown @ 2gb on xp 32.
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6208

JoshP wrote:

twoblacklines wrote:

I think they need to equip SUPPORT class with anti - air as standard tbh.

if your not USA on wake in aix its basically rape city.
lol wake

also hai tbl how did ur scrims go
very well thanks.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6465|cuntshitlake

List of things I don't like in this mod:

1. Hitreg is absolutely terrible. I can hardly get registered hits from guys moving sideways.
2. Some weapons are ridiculous: Milkor Needs to be deleted Vintorez Semi-auto silenced sniper rifle that has close to no recoil and kills most people with one shot. Yeah. It is definitely annoying if you aren't the one wielding it M95 Should kill with one shot G36V 100% Accurate silenced AR with SMG RPM. Yeah.

Last edited by DeathUnlimited (2008-11-25 14:53:12)

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Wallpaper
+303|5995|The pool

DeathUnlimited wrote:

1. Hitreg is absolutely terrible. I can hardly get registered hits from guys moving sideways.
2. Some weapons are ridiculous: Milkor Needs to be deleted Vintorez Semi-auto silenced sniper rifle that has close to no recoil and kills most people with one shot. Yeah. It is definitely annoying if you aren't the one wielding it M95 Should kill with one shot G36V 100% Accurate silenced AR with SMG RPM. Yeah.
IIRC the M95 kills in one shot... sort of. If shot in the chest, it brings someone down to 2 bars of health and then they bleed out

Last edited by Wallpaper (2008-11-25 14:59:14)

FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6692|Devon, England

DeathUnlimited wrote:

That G36V is a fucking beast.

The first time I used it, I saw a guy, and just held down the trigger (Made me jump) and 30 fucking bullets just flew out my gun at an unbelievable speed and annihilated him. It's a pretty fucking good gun, but it's no M14.

All I seem to play is a USMC Engineer. That gun is bad-ass.

I also hate the Vintorez and I also hate the karkand map. I don't know why... But I find it fucking hard to see. It's like there's too much to look at... I dunno... It's hard to explain... Maybe it's just me...

But overall, I fucking love this mod

Last memorable moment was playing as MEC on Sharqi whoring the Littlebird. Taking out Apaches, cars, men... Anything, that thing is a fucking fast little beast.
Slarty
+37|5966|Ingerland
Shame, I suffered nothing but problems with the mod.

Problems installing it (!) then after I eventually got it to run, vanilla was lagging like mad to the point of not being able to play. Then I couldn't uninstall it (lol) and had to uninstall BF2 and re-install fresh.

I've not touched it since
{B-T}<babacanosh>
+31|6603
Can someone tell me how those different bombs work for the spec ops kit
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6291|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

{B-T}<babacanosh> wrote:

20 second time bomb, plant, run like fuck

pretty much normal C4, but with even less control over their detonation
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6692|Devon, England

cowami wrote:

{B-T}<babacanosh> wrote:

And 20 seconds last so long...
JoshP
Banned
+176|5690|Notts, UK

cowami wrote:

{B-T}<babacanosh> wrote:

plant on friendly jets for lulz
{B-T}<babacanosh>
+31|6603
HAHAHA...ok you guys make me feel bad about my RAM.
Im am going to buy some today... or  might just buy a new computer.
Ive been playing bf2 and alot of mods with this much ram from since the game came out tbh.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694
This mod is kind of boring.
Kez
+778|5704|London, UK

Superior Mind wrote:

This mod is kind of boring.
?!!

Are you serious
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6634

This is my favorite mod for BF2, .Sup showed me it, we should fill a server and play [BF2s] style

I've been playing since 1.0 but 2.0 is absolute kickass
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.
This is pretty fun. Nothing better than the enemy in their last base, grabbing the A10(one with shit loads of bombs) then flying in, using rockets first as you approach then dropping the 15 little clusters. 10-20 kills everytime I do it.

Owned.

Also Harrier is the shit. JSF in bf2 should be like this. It goes into a hover really fast from flying, sorta like those gunships in 2142. Cannons at hover are win
JoshP
Banned
+176|5690|Notts, UK

jord wrote:

This is pretty fun. Nothing better than the enemy in their last base, grabbing the A10(one with shit loads of bombs) then flying in, using rockets first as you approach then dropping the 15 little clusters. 10-20 kills everytime I do it.

Owned.

Also Harrier is the shit. JSF in bf2 should be like this. It goes into a hover really fast from flying, sorta like those gunships in 2142. Cannons at hover are win
harrier = rapetastic love the Maverick vehicle seeking missile things, they're great

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard