Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6677
I just saw this http://mosnews.com/news/2005/12/26/cannibalprison.shtml

Thats true friendship some one comes over you chop him up to pieces then make some nice human raviloi then sell the rest of it to nearby people.

End of the world is near soon will start eating each other and mcdonalds will go out of bussiness
S4INT05
+1|6719|79605, TX
Jesus! fuckin psycho!

i actually wouldn't mind trying human meat...take a hamstring and cook it on the grill! i like my steak medium well.
shspunkrockr
+0|6741
That guys is hardcore. In a bad way, I swear. If I killed my friends, I would probably try to make some money out of it. Or just give it to a homeless shelter and tell them that it's ham. lol jkjk. That is all.
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6677
I wouldnt eat a person even if i was starving to death damn well maybe if it was a hot girl and i had salt
Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6809
i think it's a fucking waste that we don't eat people. there are starving africans for christ sake, that's a hell of a lot of good meat that we just burn or bury to feed worms with.
supa_fly52
Save a Mouse, Eat a Pussy
+8|6744|Gold Coast, Australia
that is fucking sick. if i was the judge for that mans sentence, i would send him to the siberian tigers to eat.

Quote for berserk_vampire, the hot girl part is agreeable if you mean eat her pussy, but the salt  part makes it look like you want to actually eat her.
Maj.Do
+85|6740|good old CA
that is sick
S4INT05
+1|6719|79605, TX

Krappyappy wrote:

i think it's a fucking waste that we don't eat people. there are starving africans for christ sake, that's a hell of a lot of good meat that we just burn or bury to feed worms with.
lol right! feed the ethiopians with deceased obese americans!
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6677

supa_fly52 wrote:

that is fucking sick. if i was the judge for that mans sentence, i would send him to the siberian tigers to eat.

Quote for berserk_vampire, the hot girl part is agreeable if you mean eat her pussy, but the salt  part makes it look like you want to actually eat her.
haha yeah i meant pussy the salt was a joke

she'd have to have one nice pussy if im gonna eat it though so many scary vagina monsters out there specially the all powerful hairey saggy roast beef lips or bloody red blade steak vagina gotta watch out for those
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6677

S4INT05 wrote:

Krappyappy wrote:

Hey we wanna cure hunger not cause more problems with heart attacks
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6723|cairns australia

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

S4INT05 wrote:

Krappyappy wrote:

Hey we wanna cure hunger not cause more problems with heart attacks
its all in the preparation.surely soylent green would solve the worldhunger crisis
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6741
I would judge him like former USSR was doing: place him near the wall and.........SQUAD, AIM; FIRE!!!

Last edited by Dr.Battlefield (2006-01-24 12:07:55)

Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6677
I agree they should put him to death for eating a person thats one of the worst things a human can do probably.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard