Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5812|Catherine Black
Not worthy!
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5929|CA
LOL @ Ending, he raped 5 of them with anal knifing.

This is guy is pro, makes me want to go buy CoD4.
Ryan
+1,230|6867|Alberta, Canada

He must get accused of hacking so much. Damn he has fast reflexes.
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6644|Mhz

I'd be more impressed if scope sway wasn't disabled but still impressive stuff.
CrazeD
+368|6697|Maine

TheEternalPessimist wrote:

Yeah, promod makes everyone look leet.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6756|St. Andrews / Oslo

lol @ comentated clan wars
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6766|FUCK UBISOFT

I thought most of the stuff was totally unimpressive, the noscopes were pretty good but some of it was really basic.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6644|Mhz

Miggle wrote:

I thought most of the stuff was totally unimpressive, the noscopes were pretty good but some of it was really basic.
The guy's got well above average recations, but, he wouldn't hit the broad side of a barn in the standard game.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6731|67.222.138.85
It was like watching a cs movie without the good stuff.
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6377|Troy, New York
TEk9 cinemas movies are all great, would definitely recommend checking them out
xkullx
+105|6237
Stevy is a great player, and many of the shots in this movie is very good.

Even with promod making 3 or more kills on running target in a row ( who is trying theire best to avoid getting shot ) is very hard.

I am at base a Quake 3 and Counter Strike player and yeah Cod4 is in some ways easier, but since it easier for both teams it evens it out a bit, most higher clans are well aware of the good sniper spots and generally smoke em up or flash you, and even have a spec-ops coming to backstab you when u are trying to snipe off the enemy team.

All this into concideration makes it harder, sure against low teams its pretty easy racking up kills after kills, but look at what teams stevy is playing and see how he racks up the kills, thats pretty skillfull in my oppinion.
CrazeD
+368|6697|Maine
Yeah but in promod you can use a sniper as an assault rifle. Just charge in and one shot every buddy. Like FM said, CSS much?
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6310|eng

Miggle wrote:

lolk Miggle the pro.
#rekt
HaawwK
+31|6009|Bolton

Miggle wrote:

The guy's got well above average recations, but, he wouldn't hit the broad side of a barn in the standard game.
he was just as good when it had sway
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6310|eng

HaawwK wrote:

Miggle wrote:

he was just as good when it had sway
I was gonna say that.
#rekt
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6766|FUCK UBISOFT

Mint Sauce wrote:

Miggle wrote:

lolk Miggle the pro.
Videos have to be really good to impress me. They take the best shots they have recorded and put them into a video, I know how it's done, I've done it before. If I could make a bunch of the shots the guys in the video do, I'm not all that impressed. Especially if there is no scope sway.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6599|London
It's not just the shots, it's who he does them against. If you played these people you wouldn't get a single kill let alone pull off anything worthy of a fragmovie.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6310|eng
Aries knows his shit.
#rekt
kajukenbo_kid
+36|6440|...
#teampandemic

wut?

White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6576|Scotland

Aries_37 wrote:

It's not just the shots, it's who he does them against. If you played these people you wouldn't get a single kill let alone pull off anything worthy of a fragmovie.
Exactly, 3 kills in a row against Dignitas etc. He is a beast of a player.
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5960
I've always wanted to be that good and compete...but I doubt that'll ever happen. What did this guy do to become like that? I mean even young guys don't have that good reflexes. 3x Redbull = perk 1 ??
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6576|Scotland

Bradt3hleader wrote:

I've always wanted to be that good and compete...but I doubt that'll ever happen. What did this guy do to become like that? I mean even young guys don't have that good reflexes. 3x Redbull = perk 1 ??
Natural brilliant reflexes, then I guess he just practiced a hell of alot.
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5960
And a really good PC right? Don't you need the fastest thing possible to gain the advantage?
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6576|Scotland

Bradt3hleader wrote:

And a really good PC right? Don't you need the fastest thing possible to gain the advantage?
Not really, someone from Dignitas last year was using a computer with a Nvidia FX5500. I used to have one of them like 3 years ago and by god it sucked.

I won't argue it gives you an advantage, it really does. But as long as the game run's pretty well your fine.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard