Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6752
I think its a glitch... His commander score is 199,902, but global score is 157,742. Isnt possible. I guess its somesort of funny site problem. Not sure. Nice round score btw lol
Mike_J
+68|6670
whoa that's strange...his stats don't show any sign of statpadding either.  unless there's something I'm missing.
wannabe_tank_whore
+5|6778
No, i believe it's a hack or a server glitch.  Check his commander score on bf2s' flash graph.  It jumps up a ton of points January 22nd.  It made his SPM jump too.

http://bf2s.com/player/glopje/

I'd report him to EA.  Because if his best round is only 24,577, it means he did it (or server glitched) numerous times.

Commander score - 3,330 to 199,902 in one day.  Gotta be a hack (opinion).  Like the no wait arty and supply hack (known hack).
Mike_J
+68|6670
there's an artillery and supply hack where you don't have to wait?!?!  figures, i was on some karkand server about a month ago and was getting frustrated with almost nonstop artillery.  i kept typin, "is it just me or does the server have a no waiting time artillery strike?"  guess it all makes sense now.

Last edited by Mike_J (2006-01-23 12:34:08)

[iLL]h8+
+26|6716|Florida
I just dont get it.  I mean I feel like I just grind all the time getting the points I have and some person just works some magic on a script or exploit and ruins the game.  Points are not that important anyways and definetly doesnt represent your skill.
LT_W.J.Kamikaza
Eat C4 SUCKAH!
+0|6787|Netherlands
i've played with him several times, he's a noob!
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6752
His commander score is HIGHER than global score. Global : team+combat+commander. So I think that its a site problem, not a hack
BanG89
as good as me you never will be
+9|6753|Nederland
i think its a hacker. did u see his spm going from 2 to 11 in one day!! its impossible. ea should wipe his stats and ban him from the game.
oh btw, that he's duthc doesnt mean i'm ha haxor 2 this is just 1 big mthrfckr ruining the game
wannabe_tank_whore
+5|6778

Dr.Battlefield wrote:

His commander score is HIGHER than global score. Global : team+combat+commander. So I think that its a site problem, not a hack
Commander score is not added directly to your score.  There is a formula but I haven't figured it out yet.  It also takes into account Suicides, Team Kills, Team Damage, and Vehicle Damage for your score.

IE> you get the revive but you TK someone:  +2 (revive) then -4 for TK so you end up the round with -2.  A revive gets added to your global and +2 teamwork pts and a TK but -2 gets 'added' to your global.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6693
it's no hack, i have seen this before. (it is to hard to explain) (bottom line is EA don care bout it :nothing they can do to fix it). It was mentioned in the past. It is a server glitch that only happens when u are commander.
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6752

wannabe_tank_whore wrote:

Dr.Battlefield wrote:

Commander score is not added directly to your score.  There is a formula but I haven't figured it out yet.  It also takes into account Suicides, Team Kills, Team Damage, and Vehicle Damage for your score.

IE> you get the revive but you TK someone:  +2 (revive) then -4 for TK so you end up the round with -2.  A revive gets added to your global and +2 teamwork pts and a TK but -2 gets 'added' to your global.
Really, OK thanks. I take my words back. I thot it counts directly

Lol I'm so noob

Last edited by Dr.Battlefield (2006-01-23 13:08:01)

Lithium
+6|6705
look here a pic of his stats in bf2, so not an site problem

https://images2.pictiger.com/thumbs/4b/622ad30d048af21d2cd3a31a82b9a74b.th.png
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6685|Seattle
Yeah its a server glitch when you're a commander (it does the x2 several times)
Moonraker_x29
First man on Mars
+9|6690|England, GBR
Yeah, ban. I don't care.

I really think that cannot be a glitch.
INCSOC
Member since 1984
+113|6680|Denver, CO

Commander score - 3,330 to 199,902 in one day.  Gotta be a hack (opinion).  Like the no wait arty and supply hack (known hack).
like wannabe said he got all these in the last day, meaning he kept exploiting the same "hack" whatever he was doing over and over multiple times.  at least for 8 rounds, he needs to be definitely investigated and either rolled back or reset
INCSOC
Member since 1984
+113|6680|Denver, CO

Erwin_Rommel188 wrote:

Yeah its a server glitch when you're a commander (it does the x2 several times)
i've over 30 hours as commander on different versions and accounts... never happened to me, do you have proof of this?
wannabe_tank_whore
+5|6778
Found another commander hack or server glitch - http://bf2s.com/player/49247828/

BR = 18,439
INCSOC
Member since 1984
+113|6680|Denver, CO

Found another commander hack or server glitch - http://bf2s.com/player/49247828/

BR = 18,439
and again did it at least twice...
Angel.C-sq
+24|6689|Computer Chair
There has been a post from Glopje himself about this.
broncobullfrog
Extra Tender Juicy SPINY
+58|6752|The 70's
This seems to be happening a lot, one guy posted here really worried cause it happened to his commander score. He contacted EA and they said basically, nothing we can do keep the points. Round the same time i found the stats of a guy who had played for only 4 hours total and his score was 55000. Then he never played again. After a few people said it was a bug i deleted thread, cos when you think about it its impossible for it to be some kind of cheat, and i didnt want to call someone a cheat unfairly.

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=10273  This is the thread of the worried guy.

Last edited by broncobullfrog (2006-01-23 17:44:31)

tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6848|San Francisco

It is a glitch. 'Nuff said.
Esker
+1|6727
It's not a hack. It's happened before, a guy had over a 100000 hours in game not so long back...

It didn't update correctly that's all.
sparklet
Banned
+34|6748|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!
wow how does this glitch happen??
some1 still should report him to EA im thinkin he hacked some sort
and then again awhile back some guy got 2,000,000 points and he was first sergant major  but it was fund out he hacked so i think he could have hacked...
sparklet
Banned
+34|6748|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!
hey i just noticed its FIReSTORM who created this topic i just played with him today

your prolly mad cuz that hacker/glitcher stole u spot as #1 comander huh?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard