Eldu
+62|6078|Belgium
There be more than 5 classes, 9 unless I can't count.
dill13
+67|6164

Eldu wrote:

There be more than 5 classes, 9 unless I can't count.
yes 9 scout, pyro, engy, spy, medic, heavy, demo, soldier, and sniper.
Edit: solution to being vomited on by boomer sit in corner and spam right mouse.

Last edited by dill13 (2008-11-07 19:56:24)

gameaddict
+35|6651|let op drempels
Didn't read the whole thread, but i found it fun, Zimmer is prop right that SP will not hold your attention for to many hours, but thats the point it's more a game that you need to play with some friends while screaming through your mics and with mod possibilities also i find the game good (from what i played in the demo).

PS: and c'mon how many zombie shooters get released i find this refreshing after the so many CoD 4 glorifying what was not more then average at best IMO.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6361

gameaddict wrote:

Didn't read the whole thread, but i found it fun, Zimmer is prop right that SP will not hold your attention for to many hours, but thats the point it's more a game that you need to play with some friends while screaming through your mics and with mod possibilities also i find the game good (from what i played in the demo).

PS: and c'mon how many zombie shooters get released i find this refreshing after the so many CoD 4 glorifying what was not more then average at best IMO.
At least COD 4 had epic missions and not just kill zombies until you reach "finish".
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6745|Noizyland

C'mon guys, aside from the fact that they're both shooters and they have the number "4" in their titles CoD4 and Left 4 Dead have absolutely nothing in common. Don't be dumb and start comparing them.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
gameaddict
+35|6651|let op drempels

Ty wrote:

C'mon guys, aside from the fact that they're both shooters and they have the number "4" in their titles CoD4 and Left 4 Dead have absolutely nothing in common. Don't be dumb and start comparing them.
I wasn't comparing them and last thing i want to do is sound like a fanboy, i just commented 1 sentence about it because zimmer in his experience said he found it repetive, well i found that the same thing with CoD 4 and that got GOTY (i actually played out the CoD 4 campaign, i just found everything else bland) so plz nobody take that sentence to serious, personal taste ftw.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6240

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Well I've never played TF2 before but if there's 5 classes and there's two teams (a red and a blue team) well you do the maths...
Yeah there's 9 classes. On each team. So teams dont count.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6635|NT, like Mick Dundee

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Well I've never played TF2 before but if there's 5 classes and there's two teams (a red and a blue team) well you do the maths...
Yeah there's 9 classes. On each team. So teams dont count.
Uzique pretty much answered this. The box is a possible hint at valve bringing back the escourt maps......

Which makes me pissed off. Very pissed off. BECAUSE I CAN'T PLAY THE FUCKING GAME.

Still remember the last time I played one on TFC. Hilarious.

I can see it being a tad one sided though with the way the unlocks are atm.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Kez
+778|5674|London, UK
Shut up everyone this isn't TF2.

I'll get this for Xmas, I saw the game on an advertisement board outside the Dog track yesterday lolo
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6240

Kptk92 wrote:

I'll get this for Xmas, I saw the game on an advertisement board outside the Dog track yesterday lolo
?

What do you mean shut up it isnt TF2. Someone found an easter egg which could be an indicator of pretty massive changes to TF2 so I think TF2 talk is allowed.

As for 'its the civilian'. I dunno. Valve said that Payload was a replacement of Hunted so I doubt Hunted is making a return to be honest.

Whoever posted the link for the £20 L4D on amazon thanks a big bunch. If it was even on this forum that I was linked to it. Me and my brother have now both ordered it, even though before the £20 price tag we were both very unsure. Especially after reading about the horrific matchmaking. So yeah. £20 is more like the Valve prices i'm used to . Not £32...

Edit: Aha! Fat Swinub. Thanks.

Last edited by Spidery_Yoda (2008-11-09 09:46:17)

dill13
+67|6164

Kptk92 wrote:

Take your picture in front of it and send it in for a free game.
http://www.l4d.com/contest/
Kez
+778|5674|London, UK

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

Kptk92 wrote:

?

What do you mean shut up it isnt TF2. Someone found an easter egg which could be an indicator of pretty massive changes to TF2 so I think TF2 talk is allowed.

As for 'its the civilian'. I dunno. Valve said that Payload was a replacement of Hunted so I doubt Hunted is making a return to be honest.

Whoever posted the link for the £20 L4D on amazon thanks a big bunch. If it was even on this forum that I was linked to it. Me and my brother have now both ordered it, even though before the £20 price tag we were both very unsure. Especially after reading about the horrific matchmaking. So yeah. £20 is more like the Valve prices i'm used to . Not £32...

Edit: Aha! Fat Swinub. Thanks.
im on about what you and mek was waffling on about classes and shit
Bevo
Nah
+718|6491|Austin, Texas
The thing I'm most impressed about the game is the enjoyment factor.

When the entire team dies, everyone's laughing. It's funny. You're not pissed, you're not mad, you're rofling at the amount of undead that just kicked your ass.

Mileage may vary, but that's my experience.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6516
I have an xbox demo key. I don't have an xbox. Who wants it?

Last edited by iNeedUrFace4Soup (2008-11-09 20:14:28)

https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6127|Vancouver | Canada
I just pre-ordered.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6240

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

I have an xbox demo key. I don't have an xbox. Who wants it?
Me please .
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6508|Long Island, New York
Demo is now out for the public.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6439

Poseidon wrote:

If so then how come it won't let me DL it?
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6240
I can't either.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6546|London
17:00 CET. Steam servers are gonna die
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6508|Long Island, New York

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

If so then how come it won't let me DL it?
Yeah, it won't let me DL either. Hmph.
Broodbeleg
+34|5823|The Netherlands
Me neither and i want to play it with my brothers

Last edited by Broodbeleg (2008-11-11 09:08:47)

iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6516
https://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9634/demokz4.png

gogogo
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
Kez
+778|5674|London, UK
Sigh might as well
doompenguin
+12|5902|London
I still can't get it

Edit: oh wait I had to restart Steam >_<

Last edited by doompenguin (2008-11-11 10:45:26)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard