Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6810|Nårvei

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

I just answered the question with my opinion, an opinion I have stated very specifically more than once on this forum.
If you could please lower yourself to use a language that us commoners understand that would be most appriciated, care to share it again ?

I honestly don't see what's difficult about it. The vocabulary is nothing exceptional to this forum.

For god's sake you're telling me to lower myself when I used a Star Wars reference.
Was not pointing at the Star Wars reference was I?

I give up ... you are really stupid for being the smart person i know you are ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6453|The Twilight Zone

Varegg wrote:

usmarine wrote:

fuck your opinion of us tbh.

and hope the dems and you guys are happy.  for the next four years you cannot cry and moan.  you got what you wanted.  this section should be fairly quiet for a while me thinks.
The US got what it wanted tbh ... us Eurotrash didn't vote remember ?
Actually more than 100 Slovenians voted (95% for Obama, 5% for McCain) in our capitol. Don't ask me how.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6153|what

usmarine wrote:

and hope the dems and you guys are happy.  for the next four years you cannot cry and moan.  you got what you wanted.  this section should be fairly quiet for a while me thinks.
Guess what marine, you voted for him also. So put up or shut up yourself.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
CameronPoe
+2,925|6555

usmarine wrote:

sit back and enjoy the ride.
We certainly will.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6707|67.222.138.85

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Electing Obama will solve at least one of your major problems at the moment, and that is the world view of America from others.
How is this a problem? Are you going to invade?
No but next time, we won't invade with you.

Do you have any idea how many other nations have joined in operations in Iraq\Afghanistan?

Had Bush\McCain taken the fight elsewhere, the diminished support would have played a huge role in what you could achieve on an international level.
I think it was incredibly stupid that so many nations backed us up just because of who we were. On some level I think it put the coalition at ease to much and perhaps even went so far as to "enable" the U.S.

This is exactly the kind of crap that entangling foreign policy gets us. It's not disrespect to other countries, but if every country did what was best for themselves it would be best for the whole.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6810|Nårvei

usmarine wrote:

Varegg wrote:

This forum didn't decide the outcome of the election as far as i know ... did you vote btw ?
you seem to be missing the point.  when it comes to this section, the majority got what it wanted.  everything that happens is what you argued you wanted to happen.  sit back and enjoy the ride.
I get your point marine but what on earth makes you think that we are excluded from bitching about Obama just because we like him more than we like McCain?

Oh yeah ... did you vote btw ?
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6153|what

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

I think it was incredibly stupid that so many nations backed us up just because of who we were. On some level I think it put the coalition at ease to much and perhaps even went so far as to "enable" the U.S.

This is exactly the kind of crap that entangling foreign policy gets us. It's not disrespect to other countries, but if every country did what was best for themselves it would be best for the whole.
Hold on, your saying that foreign countries support "enabled" you to invade? Have a fucking look at how the UN voted and rephrase what you just said.

And every country tried doing what was best for themselves, which many believed was joining the US in the fight on terror, because they were told the same bullshit from the same people you were.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6519|Πάϊ

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

How is this a problem? Are you going to invade?
lol yeah better lock yourself in

the english are comin
ƒ³
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6761

TheAussieReaper wrote:

usmarine wrote:

yes but i didnt blindly follow and support everything he stood for.  just iraq.  everyone who was gay for obama on this forum can shut it for four years.....that was my point.  had nothing to do with voting.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6290|Éire

usmarine wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

usmarine wrote:

yes but i didnt blindly follow and support everything he stood for.  just iraq.  everyone who was gay for obama on this forum can shut it for four years.....that was my point.  had nothing to do with voting.
You voted for him usmarine, so follow your own advice and shut up for four years.
Flaming_Maniac

Varegg wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Varegg wrote:

If you could please lower yourself to use a language that us commoners understand that would be most appriciated, care to share it again ?

I honestly don't see what's difficult about it. The vocabulary is nothing exceptional to this forum.

For god's sake you're telling me to lower myself when I used a Star Wars reference.
Was not pointing at the Star Wars reference was I?

I give up ... you are really stupid for being the smart person i know you are ...
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 8#p2005948

I am not dumbing that down.
Flaming_Maniac

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Hold on, your saying that foreign countries support "enabled" you to invade? Have a fucking look at how the UN voted and rephrase what you just said.

And every country tried doing what was best for themselves, which many believed was joining the US in the fight on terror, because they were told the same bullshit from the same people you were.
It can be looked at that way. I don't believe that was the sole reason we invaded, and I do believe we would have invaded even if not a single other country helped. My point is it did give us some level of a false sense of security, and things would have gone down very differently had you not invaded with us. Not necessarily, but possibly, for the better.

Well that's your fault then isn't it? Nobody should believe what comes out of a politician's mouth.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6761

Braddock wrote:

usmarine wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

You voted for him usmarine, so follow your own advice and shut up for four years.
misses the point again.  set down the beer for a second.
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6519|Πάϊ

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

If only other countries were allowed to actually chooses and not bullied into backing the US, then there would be no hostility in the first place.
But of course you can't be an imperialist empire and expect everyone else to like you at the same time. There's always a price to pay.
ƒ³
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6621|London, England
@marine

I find it weird that you say you supported McCain over Obama for pretty much everything except Iraq, was Iraq really that important that it made you completely not vote for the candidate that you liked more. (stupid if you ask me, tbh)

You and Kez, both always talk about how much you hated voting for Obama and still do. So why did you do it? I still don't understand you two...

Because I know you two wouldn't be complaining so much about who you voted for if you voted for McCain...

Last edited by Mek-Stizzle (2008-11-05 06:21:17)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6761

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

@marine

I find it weird that you say you supported McCain over Obama for pretty much everything except Iraq, was Iraq really that important that it made you completely not vote for the candidate that you liked more. (stupid if you ask me, tbh)

You and Kez, both always talk about how much you hated voting for Obama and still do. So why did you do it? I still don't understand you two...
because all the tax crap and other BS is just that.  BS.  they never do what they say.  clinton said he would not raise taxes on the middle class.....guess what he did?
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6581|SE London

Kmarion wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

I just noticed this now: you guys only have until 7pm to vote?????? Wtf??? Over here it goes to like 10pm or 11pm. Don't you guys work from like 8am to 6pm?
We have virtually no lines now. We had over four million people vote before today (early voting) just in Fl. The average wait time for us was 20 minutes.

South Carolina has some issues I hear.
20 minutes?!?!?

That's crazy. You shouldn't have to wait more than 2 mins, tops.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6290|Éire

usmarine wrote:

Braddock wrote:

usmarine wrote:

misses the point again.  set down the beer for a second.
You drink more than I do sonny Jim... do you believe the whole world agrees completely with Obama on every issue except you? Don't be stupid.
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6343|tropical regions of london
I was in line for an hour
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6388|New York

usmarine wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

@marine

because all the tax crap and other BS is just that.  BS.  they never do what they say.  clinton said he would not raise taxes on the middle class.....guess what he did?
I'm with usmarine on this point: most of what either of them says is blowing smoke. In my opinion, it's a matter of voting for the guy that's less of an asshole. I don't trust anyone in a position of power in the government; nine times out of ten they'll do what they want, not necessarily following what they said during their campaign.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6621|London, England
They haven't said yet who won North Carolina and Missouri, not that it matters. But the 350 electoral college vote barrier is the barrier that would constitute a "landslide" (or so I've heard) and he's on 349 atm. According to the BBC, NC is going to Obama and MS (?) is going towards McCain.

/Results Thread
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6651|USA
Hey ya know what is missing from this election? All of the whinning and bitching about voter fraud that the liberals were poised to in case Obama didn't win. But wouldn't ya know it, he won so it was obviously a fair election
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6343|tropical regions of london

lowing wrote:

Hey ya know what is missing from this election? All of the whinning and bitching about voter fraud that the liberals were poised to in case Obama didn't win. But wouldn't ya know it, he won so it was obviously a fair election
cant really bitch about voter fraud when its such a wide margin of victory.  do you honestly think they WOULDNT have if it was a close election?  c'mon lowing...
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6290|Éire

God Save the Queen wrote:

lowing wrote:

cant really bitch about voter fraud when its such a wide margin of victory.  do you honestly think they WOULDNT have if it was a close election?  c'mon lowing...
You're just starting to sound bitter lowing... complaints about voter fraud hit their peak when Bush shaded it against Gore eight years ago and that was because quite frankly there were serious issues there and the Presidency was taken on the narrowest of margins. If this one was a close call (for either party) there would have been crying and moaning so don't delude yourself that the Republicans are above such antics.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6537|Long Island, New York
So. Before the election, I said the polls have been and probably will be right.

None of you believed me, even though the polls predicted just about everything completely.

Guess that resolves that, eh?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard