XOXO,
Hollis
Alas...  we agree on something at last! 
Amen, Hallelujah, and Hell Yeah.

2 "Reverends" 1 Cup ... of STFU
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6673|UK
ppppppppphhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

now fuck off back to moose country you cunt whore.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6603|132 and Bush

m3thod wrote:

ppppppppphhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

now fuck off back to moose country you cunt whore.
I'd still..
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Warhammer
+18|5682

Reciprocity wrote:

Warhammer wrote:

With the influence of Marxist and communist individuals in his life, I am pretty sure he will put that influence in use as much as possible.
gee, I can't imagine why republicans didn't win this election.

you know flintstone vitamins aren't a proper substitute for your medications?
Yeah, you have a point. That is what happens when you cave in with the liberal Democrats and back down your party's principals. People lose faith in you and don't vote for you.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6407|North Carolina

Warhammer wrote:

Reciprocity wrote:

Warhammer wrote:

With the influence of Marxist and communist individuals in his life, I am pretty sure he will put that influence in use as much as possible.
gee, I can't imagine why republicans didn't win this election.

you know flintstone vitamins aren't a proper substitute for your medications?
Yeah, you have a point. That is what happens when you cave in with the liberal Democrats and back down your party's principals. People lose faith in you and don't vote for you.
I know of a really conservative place you might enjoy...  Saudi Arabia.  You'll need to convert to Islam first though.
Warhammer
+18|5682
Lol, come on...Different country policies we have here than there.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6557
Congratulations America. Welcome back to the international community.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6812|Nårvei

Congrats USofA ... as Cam said, welcome back to the community

Fantastic speech from Obama and a gracious gesture of McCain in his speech ... as it looks now it seems the Dems will control everything and that will surely make it easier for Obama to make the changes he now is committed to
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6709|67.222.138.85
/sigh

I don't want America to be a part in the "international community". I want America to not suck. While the two are not mutually exclusive, they certainly aren't related.
Varegg
+2,206|6812|Nårvei

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

/sigh

I don't want America to be a part in the "international community". I want America to not suck. While the two are not mutually exclusive, they certainly aren't related.
You gotta be kidding me ?
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
CameronPoe
+2,925|6557

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

/sigh

lol China and the Gulf states owns you guys and you talk of 'not wanting to be part'. Realitychecktime.
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6521|Πάϊ

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

/sigh

Allow me to rephrase: While being part of the "international community" alone doesn't guarantee that the US won't suck, it is a step in the right direction. Rogue states have always sucked for one reason or another.
ƒ³
Flaming_Maniac

CameronPoe wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

/sigh

lol China and the Gulf states owns you guys and you talk of 'not wanting to be part'. Realitychecktime.
That would be the part of the international community that we have already roped ourselves into, didn't need to elect Obama to manage that.

The point is this is not high school, being bestest buddies 4 eva and sending the diplomatic equivalent of cute little texts like "i lik u" is utterly irrelevant. We shouldn't care about anything more than cordial terms, and neither should you.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6774|PNW

I'm probably going to get PM hatemail for suggesting such a horrible thing, but can we use 'hail to the chimp' on Obama without being called skinheads, or was it only acceptable on Bush?

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2008-11-05 00:36:12)

oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6521|Πάϊ

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

The point is this is not high school, being bestest buddies 4 eva and sending the diplomatic equivalent of cute little texts like "i lik u" is utterly irrelevant. We shouldn't care about anything more than cordial terms, and neither should you.
What are you talking about? lol

Who does that!?
ƒ³
Flaming_Maniac

oug wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Who does that!?
Why do you care what any European country thinks of the U.S.? Why do we have to be best buddies?
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6521|Πάϊ

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I'm probably going to get PM hatemail for suggesting such a horrible thing, but can we use 'hail to the chimp' on Obama without being called skinheads, or was it only acceptable on Bush?
racist!

at least wait until he fucks up first!
jk jk !!!
ƒ³
CameronPoe
+2,925|6557

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

That would be the part of the international community that we have already roped ourselves into, didn't need to elect Obama to manage that.
Obama might turn things around and stop selling you guys out though - which will be to the detriment of Ireland I might add. Ireland currently rakes in taxes of at least $3bn a year from American companies using Ireland as a tax haven and even more in expatriated jobs.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2008-11-05 00:49:50)

Flaming_Maniac

CameronPoe wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Obama might turn things around and stop selling you guys out though - which will be to the detriment of Ireland I might add. Ireland currently rakes in taxes of at least $3bn a year from American companies using Ireland as a tax haven and even more in expatriated jobs.
The absolute least of our worries.

Obama is not necessarily bad, but thinking electing either candidate alone would solve even half of our major problems is very naive.
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6521|Πάϊ

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Why do you care what any European country thinks of the U.S.? Why do we have to be best buddies?
Of course, being an imperialistic nation, it's rather unpractical to care about the feelings of your underlings.
ƒ³
Varegg
+2,206|6812|Nårvei

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

oug wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Who does that!?
It's called having relations with the rest of world FM, you of course can choose if you want to have good or bad relations ... but seriously why would you want the latter when the first is way more profitable ?

You must surely acknowledge where building bad relations have brought you for the last 6 or 7 years ... or is that a development you endorse ?

You don't have to be best buddiest with everyone but atleast one can try to treat them with mutual respect.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6155|what

You are part of the international community, and made yourselves more involved when you invaded 2 countries and declared a war on terror.

Electing Obama will solve at least one of your major problems at the moment, and that is the world view of America from others.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Flaming_Maniac

Varegg wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

oug wrote:

Who does that!?
It's called having relations with the rest of world FM, you of course can choose if you want to have good or bad relations ... but seriously why would you want the latter when the first is way more profitable ?

You must surely acknowledge where building bad relations have brought you for the last 6 or 7 years ... or is that a development you endorse ?

You don't have to be best buddiest with everyone but atleast one can try to treat them with mutual respect.
Bad decisions brought us bad relations. I don't care about the bad relations. I care about the bad decisions.

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Electing Obama will solve at least one of your major problems at the moment, and that is the world view of America from others.
How is this a problem? Are you going to invade?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard