xconrob
Banned
+0|6675|Canada
Its impossible to get expert repair
it took me a full round with 300 tickets and in a blackhawk on mastuur to get veteran repair (10)
the only way i could think of getting expert is to statpad

what do u think?
slidero
64p kubra dam or any other map without ticket drain as commander.  AT LEAST less than 30 people on the server. Hope that your base gets capped and they always blow up your assets.  One asset gets you one repair point so just pray that blow them up a lot.
xconrob
Banned
+0|6675|Canada
ty nice account
btw is that what u do to get ur expert repaior?

and asset is the arty right?
bfplayer
+0|6681
find a game where the other team likes to blow up the command stuff, then repair and let them blow it up again. It's the fastest way, and gives repairs points fast.
BanG89
as good as me you never will be
+9|6756|Nederland
u also can go in heli and sit there all the time with repair in ur hand, while the other 1 flys
maton
LAZY ZOMBIE
+-4|6782
night flight is good for that badge, i got like 12 repair points in 8 minutes, just hope the enemy capture the main base, when they blow your assets just get into apc and park next to the arty,radar or uav and you'll repait them fats and safe, then leave the place and they will blown the asses again and just comeback and do the same operation.
i could have done more points, but the map was smaller than the number of players we had in the server, and the enemy took our main until half of the round, and for last i couldn't get the apc, so i got in to the pick up truck and you are an easier target, but you still have the MG.
the thing is, get in to vehicules, cause you repairing energy won't go down, as when you do it with the wrench
monkeyhunkeytunkey
+2|6746
here i go again just flip ur boat and repair or go drive ur hammer in the water get in the back seat and repair.
xconrob
Banned
+0|6675|Canada
aaaa ic ok
a little of topic but does the spec ops only get points for blowing up assets like does it count as a point with c4 can u get ur c4 badge like that? thanks
[BambiKillerz]Brian
+1|6708
you can with the boat bug!!
xaven
+25|6737|Berlin

xconrob wrote:

aaaa ic ok
a little of topic but does the spec ops only get points for blowing up assets like does it count as a point with c4 can u get ur c4 badge like that? thanks
explosives badges need xx KILLS...
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6689|Espoo, Finland

monkeyhunkeytunkey wrote:

here i go again just flip ur boat and repair or go drive ur hammer in the water get in the back seat and repair.
I think they call that stats padding...
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6813|Marathon, Florida Keys

Gawwad wrote:

monkeyhunkeytunkey wrote:

I think they call that stats padding...
i woudlnt, repair points take so long you cant get any advantage over other players
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6724|California

just pad, i seriously doubt anyone cares about padding for ONE badge
DeadJim
+19|6752|Valencia, California
You don't need to stat pad - you get faster repair points for vehicles - sit in the 3rd seat of a humvee and repair the hell out of it.  As long as someone is driving, yer not stat padding.   Find a clanmate, buddy, or some noob with a lead foot and go to town.  While you are back there, drop random AT mines off the back - rack up the occasional kill (and TK, sadly - cuz idiots are everywhere - and generally blind).

The nice thing about repairing vehicles is that damage occurs without being shot (allthough, it helps).  A bad driver is good for a handful of points each round.

Big map - small player count is of course the key.

Its not easy.  an no, i don't have my expert repair yet - but its how I got Vet, and I got it fairly quickly - after numerous attempts to repair assets and choppers.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6852|-
Please, for the love of god, use the search. I'm begging you.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard