.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6712|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia

thunderpuss wrote:

Dont you guys know that there is a ranked 900 pt server?  you can get lots of points when there is only a few ppl in it. if you got the time of course.
oo oo oo where where tell me please
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6853|Finland
I know what raxor can do with his account. Sell it on eBay! They payed like 160€ for an account with like only 75,000 points + a few medals. Oh yea...they just MIGHT notice the account is banned
sparklet
Banned
+34|6764|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!

Ali wrote:

1sfg-ronln wrote:

divided2 also has a best karkand score of 520... Ive played that map quite a bit...  Seen some pretty amazing scores, had some myself...  pretty sure there wasnt a blackhawk to mow 520 points outta that map.  Sucks you cant eraze that from your stats eh???  haha... i see it as a branded mark of a cheater...  You and all the other cheatin  loosers out there that cant make it the real way, at least make an effort for it not to be some obvious.  I mean... im embarassed for you
I made 231 in a tank on a 32 Karkand with 8 players. I got good support from commander with UAV and Supplies. Maybe I could have racked up more kills and points if the USMC hadn't taken our tank spawn and I had to drive all the way with a Vodnik to their fixed spawn to steal the tank, which nobody of them used.
On a nearly empty 64 Karkand you can end up with an amazing score.
uh dur i was theere that round divided WAS padding
look closley ull see a couple of other guys thaat paded
see screen

https://img233.imageshack.us/img233/7861/screen1223lg.jpg

Last edited by sparklet (2006-01-23 08:33:02)

Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6861|United Kingdom
ouch
DeAThSniPer[CoD]
+8|6787|Virginia, United States
well obviously these people cheated some how to get their stats erased.
Lt.Maverick|Lw|
youve now just been Pwned by the Mavster
+-1|6740
weres the 900 point server...lmao
Aruba-Prime
[Expert Smoke Grenade]
+44|6791|Hamburg, Germany
the 20h i played with raxor.... no no cheatin no padding
(attention sarcasm:except for the 8 times he killed me. r4xor ah.. hm...h4xxor!!! end of sarcasm)

so only 1309h left hardly time to cheat;) but no explanation for wiping your stats?
seems we're all at the mercy of the great lord ea. how can i be sure my stats don't get wiped....
the only way seems to be not playing ea games....

Last edited by Aruba-Prime (2006-01-24 01:08:39)

Speelbal
+146|6768|Netherlands
Systray is also on that screenshot with suspicious stats.  "Dum Dum Dum Die Dum!"
Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6861|United Kingdom
maybe systray was commander and roofus wasnt doing it for once
Digger1969
+3|6754|Toronto, Canada
I'll trade my 15000 points / user name for a Keg and an OZ.:-)
wrath2210
Web/h0mE
+0|6687
I'm very dissapointed in you SysTray I thought you were legit.....

tisk tisk
Mike_J
+68|6686
900 point ranked server???  we're still waiting for you to tell us...lol
J0hn.F.Kenedy
+-1|6773|Longueuil
Im ready to bet that |NERV|Raxor got his stats wiped cause he was switching teams like 1 second before the end of the rounds when loosing so he get a high win/loose ratio EA found some proof and banned him...

Sad for him but this is the consequence of exploiting...

just look his win loose ratio for Devil's Perch all other specials forces map.... seriously thats way to suspicious and the guy alone can make his team win all the time even when he dont know the maps hummm !!!!
HE STATS PADDED THE WIN:LOOSE RATIO GOT HIS STATS WIPED !!!!

END OF STORY

Last edited by J0hn.F.Kenedy (2006-01-23 13:46:26)

Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6853|Finland

J0hn.F.Kenedy wrote:

Im ready to bet that |NERV|Raxor got his stats wiped cause he was switching teams like 1 second before the end of the rounds when loosing so he get a high win/loose ratio EA found some proof and banned him...

just look his win loose ratio for Devil's Perch all other specials forces map.... seriously thats way to suspicious and the guy alone can make his team win all the time even when he dont know the maps hummm !!!!
BULLSHIT HE STATS PADDED THE WIN:LOOSE RATIO

END OF STORY
I can see you didnt read the whole thread before posting this. He plays on small servers where skills actually matter and thats why he can make his team win. And 4.41 is still within the borders of reality. The time i played with raxor on hes server hunting the heli medal, we won probably every round. No need for padding when 2/8 of your teams players own the whole enemy team.
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6837|Delaware
Son of a bitch do we have to go through with this story again? I don't know what the fuck divided was doing. I ran around with my med bag out getting heals. Never used a gun once. Fuck off.

Last edited by SysTray (2006-01-23 13:59:38)

Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6772|Scotland

guys, im sorry but we cant argue with EA. theyre probs thinking now..... hmmm anyone that tries to defend raxor( by the way best player in bf2) will get their stats wiped.......... just for the fun of it...... we made our money.......... now we fuck about........... if EA is watching now........ shame on you........ shame on you!!!!!! i find this pathetic, EA has to watch player before making decisions. unless the stats are REAL obvious. probs in like two weeks. we will all go into bf2 and then KABOOM stats wiped for vilotaing the law of insultaing EA bla bla bla
BlackJackBob
+2|6771|Canada
Raxor the Haxor?
milad
+0|6767

SysTray wrote:

Son of a bitch do we have to go through with this story again? I don't know what the fuck divided was doing. I ran around with my med bag out getting heals. Never used a gun once. Fuck off.
Oh yeah, thats right they locked that thread. Then 2 days later you got your expert First Badge.  Good thing somebody mention how to do it.  Kind of  took shine off that thing doesn't it
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6774|Brixham, UK

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

DUFFKING wrote:

Eh? BF2tracker shows his stats as teh gone.

http://bf2tracker.com/bf2_userprofile.p … d=43725957
Think of it as a memorial.
My bad, my bad
chitlin
Banned
+36|6779
I ran around with my med bag out getting heals. Never used a gun once.
lolz thats the most retarded lie ive heard in a while .. thanks for that
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6778

chitlin wrote:

I ran around with my med bag out getting heals. Never used a gun once.
lolz thats the most retarded lie ive heard in a while .. thanks for that
Ahahahahahahahaha
J0hn.F.Kenedy
+-1|6773|Longueuil

Landepaukku wrote:

J0hn.F.Kenedy wrote:

BULLSHIT HE STATS PADDED THE WIN:LOOSE RATIO

END OF STORY
I can see you didnt read the whole thread before posting this. He plays on small servers where skills actually matter and thats why he can make his team win. And 4.41 is still within the borders of reality. The time i played with raxor on hes server hunting the heli medal, we won probably every round. No need for padding when 2/8 of your teams players own the whole enemy team.
LMAO  such a lame excuse get over with it the best player lol sure if you say so look is kill death ratio to defend flags you need to kill people sa me as for taking flags....!!!!
I have the same k:d ratio of this guy and look my win /loose ratio so just stop defending those stats padder cause doing so does not make you look smarter !!!!

This is where i start flaming your post ------------------CENSURED----------------------!!!

Last edited by J0hn.F.Kenedy (2006-01-23 15:06:40)

trepid_jesse
+4|6735
So, what's with all this blind faith in what Raxor does when he plays BF2?  The persona that Raxor presents here doesn't necessairily reflect the type of person you might find playing in some server.  A lot of you here act like Raxor can do no wrong, and that the tyrannical EA had some vendetta against him.  Who cares if you played with him a few times and, "never saw him do anything."  So?  Unless you played with him everytime he played, and watched everything he did, then you spoutin' off this irrevocable horseshit is pointless.

Personally, I think Raxor is tryin' to play it safe and innocently absconding away into the corner and lettin' everyone else speculate themselves into what is evidently a "Raxor got fucked over for doing nothing wrong" committee. Do you expect him to tell you all the shit he did that he wasn't "supposed" to do?  Even if he told you about some of the shit he did, how are you to know what else he might of done?  You do see the paradigm, right?  You're putting more trust into an individual who potentially abused a stat system where that person has something to "gain;" albeit, in a virtual sense, over the decision of a worldwide conglomerate that created the system and has nothing to gain by wiping his stats.  Actually, I suppose it could be argued that EA is garnering support by making examples out of those who abuse such a system, so, they are gaining something.

Anyway, for someone who believes he was wronged, Raxor certainly doesn't seem very adamant about amending the indescrepancies that lead to his account being wiped.  Then again, maybe he is, and he just isn't telling anyone about it, I don't know one way or another.

All I know is that I'm not some dumbass kid on the "Let's all hate EA" bandwagon, and I'm sure EA's reasons aren't trite.
BlackLegion42
Damn Command and Conquer Generals...
+62|6746|Rochester, NY
Raxor doesn't have to tell us, his account looks perfectly legit... Except for the W/L, but that was known by everyone that he was just that good.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard