ghettoperson
+1,943|6794

Amdi Peter wrote:

I need some advice (again) on, how do I take a girl's breath away?

Even though she's my girlfriend, she wants me to take her breath away, so she can't say no to me.

Now, I'm already putting on some nice clothe, she even picked it out.
She has told me, she doesn't want flowers, chokolate is out of the picture..

What do I do?

EDIT: We're going to my place, and I only want serious replies (fuck you finray).
Vacuum cleaner in the mouth.

But seriously, invite her over, then answer the door naked.
LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.
+150|5605|Yeah, there :)

Winston_Churchill wrote:

But just plan out and entire day or something based around what she likes and stuff, maybe prepare food yourself instead of going out.  Just play her interests
That would be a good idea. Cook something that she likes yourself. Don't take her out to eat, put some effort into it and cook smth nice yourself.
And maby some candles aroud your place/room or smth i dunno. What is she like? Romantic or not or what?
Maybe plan a nice trip somewhere she likes to be or picnic or something (if it's warm where you are).
Fall seven times. Stand up eight.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6867|Sydney, Australia

LittleBitchy wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

But just plan out and entire day or something based around what she likes and stuff, maybe prepare food yourself instead of going out.  Just play her interests
That would be a good idea. Cook something that she likes yourself. Don't take her out to eat, put some effort into it and cook smth nice yourself.
And maby some candles aroud your place/room or smth i dunno. What is she like? Romantic or not or what?
Maybe plan a nice trip somewhere she likes to be or picnic or something (if it's warm where you are).
Lol, that's a good thing for us to know when dishing out advice.

Heh, cooking for her. Do it.
Jasp
Bongabilla
+171|6807|The Outer Circle
Do summat different like goin the Zoo or summat, little furry things an all that!

Ya never know she may let ya feed the horse
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/11882/holteendersig2.jpghttps://forums.bf2s.com/img/avatars/11508.gif
LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.
+150|5605|Yeah, there :)
Well yeah if she's not romantic than romantic dinner/lunch, candles etc... not good
Fall seven times. Stand up eight.
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6275|Carnoustie MASSIF

ghettoperson wrote:

Amdi Peter wrote:

Even though she's my girlfriend, she wants me to take her breath away, so she can't say no to me.

What do I do?

EDIT: We're going to my place, and I only want serious replies (fuck you finray).
Vacuum cleaner in the mouth.

But seriously, invite her over, then answer the door naked.
God I lold at both of those statements.
Wreckognize
+294|6630

Amdi Peter wrote:

What do I do?

Learn to eat pussy like a champ.  Or learn how to give g-sport orgasms.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5847|College Park, MD
At what point is something considered cheating?

Like ok I still have my girlfriend back home and believe me I love her to death. But last night me and some friends were getting drunk like an Irishman and two of us started hitting on random girls for the hell of it. I wasn't planning on it really going anywhere (and it didn't, except for a few good dances with some very hot chicks like two years above us). I mean, something like fucking them is off-limits for me (cos of the g/f) but at what point would you guys call something cheating and not just innocent flirting/hitting on/romancing? Like today I'm going to San Fran with some friends and there's one girl who's kinda cute who I wanna spit some game at. Where should I stop?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6777

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

spit some game at
ah yeah
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5933|Catherine Black

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Like ok I still have my girlfriend back home and believe me I love her to death. But last night me and some friends were getting drunk like an Irishman and two of us started hitting on random girls for the hell of it. I wasn't planning on it really going anywhere (and it didn't, except for a few good dances with some very hot chicks like two years above us). I mean, something like fucking them is off-limits for me (cos of the g/f) but at what point would you guys call something cheating and not just innocent flirting/hitting on/romancing? Like today I'm going to San Fran with some friends and there's one girl who's kinda cute who I wanna spit some game at. Where should I stop?
Anything less than pulling/groping is okay in my books, with the right attitude.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Lai
+186|6296

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

It's not what you do but why to be honest. I guess everyone will agree that fucking them is cheating, but below that lines are a bit blurry. What I mean is that it is probably worse seeing some other girl everyday (supposed she's not a platonic friend) without doing anything, than kissing a random girl in a pub with no real intentions.
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5569|Athens, GA
long distance relationships never work. dont waste the best years of your life...
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride
+139|5571|Dublin, Ireland
I've got some problems ATM, I'll post when I get back from footie training, don't got time ATM.
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5569|Athens, GA
see but we dont care so dont bother
TehAndroo
Banned
+19|5493

ICCULUS wrote:

see but we dont care so dont bother
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,054|6768|Little Bentcock
So, I was fucking my girlfriend right.

My life's good.

Also hurricane, dump the bitch, you are wasting your life away, and you should be in your prime atm. Go get some hoochie. All pussies feel the same anyway, just pretend its her fuck I dunno. You might find a better lay and realise your first love almost never works out. But you never listened to us before so maybe just not post here with questions that you already know we are going to answer with but aren't going to listen to anyway.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6471|England

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Anything you wouldn't tell her is cheating.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6861

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Tell GF that you guys should break up and get back together after college. That happened to some dude at my school and now they're still together. Have all the fun without the consequences.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Lai
+186|6296
Can someone please email me a quadriple Belomorkanal vodka please?

Thanks.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6418
^Whats up
Lai
+186|6296
Aaarrrggghhh,.. forget it, I'll just settle with the vodka. It's not worthy of this thread (yet).
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5909|Belgium
How the fuck do I make it clear to this girl that I want to kiss her when I move my head back when hugging lol...
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6884|Toronto | Canada

Jebus wrote:

How the fuck do I make it clear to this girl that I want to kiss her when I move my head back when hugging lol...
Just do it after you hug, as you two are moving away lean in and kiss her... simple as 3.1415926535....
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5909|Belgium

m3thod wrote:

you've prob got bad breath
Nah, I don't, I'm pretty sure of that

You gotta know we kiss a lot, though. I just want to get that kiss right after the hug lol, she just keeps hanging on to me if you know what I mean
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6884|Toronto | Canada

Jebus wrote:

m3thod wrote:

you've prob got bad breath
Nah, I don't, I'm pretty sure of that

You gotta know we kiss a lot, though. I just want to get that kiss right after the hug lol, she just keeps hanging on to me if you know what I mean
If you already do it whats the problem?  Just kiss her if you want to ffs

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard