Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5179|Sydney
It's not even about revenge. She's messed up and has issues by the sounds of things. Just put it down to experience and carry that forward in your life.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6693
way she goes
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5474|Ventura, California

Jaekus wrote:

It's not even about revenge. She's messed up and has issues by the sounds of things. Just put it down to experience and carry that forward in your life.
Yeah that's what I mean. The best "Revenge" is to not get any, just move on with life. That's what my "quote" was supposed to mean.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|5979|Blue Mountain State

-Sh1fty- wrote:

So here's the situation. I got back in touch with the girl I banged and what happened is that she banged some other dude a few nights later and got caught. Her parents, who are very strict dogmatic Christians kicked he out even though she was paying rent and everything. She is now leaving with the guy temporarily until she moves to Hawaii because "It's cool" Since she's been with this guy she's been 24/7 drunk and high. We talked for a while and everything and then I asked her if she wanted to hang out again and she said, out of nowhere during a friendly conversation "Nah fuck you and your tiny dick. This guy is a 12" I told her, very kindly despite her being a bitch, that I didn't want to talk to her anymore and that I wish her well in life.

She's going to crash and fucking burn. Going to Hawaii, a very expensive state, on a whim and after only being 18 for a few months so she can get high and drunk with her other friends there? This is not the kind girl I hooked up with a month ago.

Annnnnnd her best friend, who is totally normal (and Russian and hot) and I have been talking a lot and I'm going to ask her out. Oh and they're not best friends anymore I forgot to mention that.
Hawaii?

Hook a nigga up.
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6474|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Also guys, remember this.

https://trollable.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/When-your-ex-says.....jpg
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

1stSFOD-Delta wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

So here's the situation. I got back in touch with the girl I banged and what happened is that she banged some other dude a few nights later and got caught. Her parents, who are very strict dogmatic Christians kicked he out even though she was paying rent and everything. She is now leaving with the guy temporarily until she moves to Hawaii because "It's cool" Since she's been with this guy she's been 24/7 drunk and high. We talked for a while and everything and then I asked her if she wanted to hang out again and she said, out of nowhere during a friendly conversation "Nah fuck you and your tiny dick. This guy is a 12" I told her, very kindly despite her being a bitch, that I didn't want to talk to her anymore and that I wish her well in life.

She's going to crash and fucking burn. Going to Hawaii, a very expensive state, on a whim and after only being 18 for a few months so she can get high and drunk with her other friends there? This is not the kind girl I hooked up with a month ago.

Annnnnnd her best friend, who is totally normal (and Russian and hot) and I have been talking a lot and I'm going to ask her out. Oh and they're not best friends anymore I forgot to mention that.
Hawaii?

Hook a nigga up.
I would normally think that her drunken, stoner, whore lifestyle would not get her far, but after hearing a story from my friend I have my doubts. My friend's buddy decided on a whim to go live in Hawaii. He sold everything he had an went to Hawaii with basically nothing but a bit of cash, a few grand. The guy blew it at the beach bars and lived in a tent. He met an awesome chick there, they hooked up, and somewhere through their relationship he met the GF's dad who was a CEO at Kona coffee or something like that and he gave the BF an awesome job. Freaking hooked that nigga up!!!

I wouldn't want to live in Hawaii though. As beautiful as it is, most of my friends who've been there for years via college got sick of the place.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5179|Sydney
This chick is obviously not going to respect you, hence she's not worth your time.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6106|eXtreme to the maX

-Sh1fty- wrote:

So here's the situation. I got back in touch with the girl I banged and what happened is that she banged some other dude a few nights later and got caught. Her parents, who are very strict dogmatic Christians kicked he out even though she was paying rent and everything. She is now leaving with the guy temporarily until she moves to Hawaii because "It's cool" Since she's been with this guy she's been 24/7 drunk and high.
Christians, you can't trust them.
I would normally think that her drunken, stoner, whore lifestyle would not get her far
Is this the same girl you were heartbroken when she unfriended you?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6659|BC, Canada
The Jilted Lover
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6691|Devon, England
Shifty, you are one of a kind.

Last edited by FFLink (2013-01-28 00:23:31)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Drunken, stoner whores are people too - didn't Jesus teach us that?
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
When we we friends and hooked up, she had only had sex with her boyfriend before me. She never did drugs, and wasn't alcoholic. Now she gets piss drunk, high as fuck, and has banged several guys. I can't respect that. She doesn't even sound like the same person. I say stoner but she's on some harder stuff too.

"Yeah I get drunk, high, and bang random dudes daily and now on a whim I'm moving to Hawaii oh and fuck you tiny penis guy who offered me emotional help when dealing with my ex, family, other stuff, etc. before boning was even in the picture."

I liked her but I was hardly head-over-heals for her. Quit taking everything I say and going to the extreme with it DilDerp
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6691|Devon, England
You're still just butt-hurt because she's not being a whore with you.

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Which is exactly what I'm doing. I once heard somebody say, The best revenge is just moving on and not letting the other person effect you. Something like that...anyway yeah.
You seem pretty affected.

-Sh1fty- wrote:

.. She's going to crash and fucking burn.

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I would normally think that her drunken, stoner, whore lifestyle would not get her far, but...
Just try, TRY and never think of her again, not even to bitch to other people about it and focus on not fucking up with this other girl.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5965|London, England

you keep talking to her so I can see where dilbert is coming from
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
You've learnt a valuable lesson - if you're going to bang drug-fucked whores don't get too attached or let them inside your head.

Also, I'm a bit sceptical that she developed a hard drug habit and rampant promiscuity in the last couple of weeks out of the blue.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6659|BC, Canada
She was a good girl till she got with you, then within a few weeks she's a drug addict whore... Either you ruined her life or you have a cup full of spite.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717
wow shifty really fucked her up. that's on your conscience now boy.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6672|UK
shifty has toxic spunk
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.
+150|5460|Yeah, there :)

Dilbert_X wrote:

Also, I'm a bit sceptical that she developed a hard drug habit and rampant promiscuity in the last couple of weeks out of the blue.
Word.
Fall seven times. Stand up eight.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6474|6 6 4 oh, I forget

What she also could be doing is playing you 6-0 with made up stories. Some might be true while some not. That crap comes with the rebelling phase sometimes. Kids tend to do it just for the fun of it just to see how far you can go and to see how someone reacts. Sometimes ppl find the best way to end it is to lie, because it's easier than telling the truth. Takes more guts to tell the truth. The best remedy for you is to ignore her completely.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6192|Roma
hang on, is shifty in a rebelling phase? HOW FAR WILL HE GO?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Anyway like I said I'm over her and moving on so end of story.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6672|UK
50 bucks, you'll be back in there sniffing around once her doomed trip to hawaii is over.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6498

-Sh1fty- wrote:

end of story.
/thread.
bennisboy
+829|6647|Poundland
bitches

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard