Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5360|London, England

-Sh1fty- wrote:

She's the girl standing up. She was like 120 pounds last time I saw her.

Are my standards way too high? I am confused
Good god!
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

-Sh1fty- wrote:

nah I can't I can't access her FB for pics

What happened was we were texting for like a week everyday regularly and she apparently liked that but then Friday night she send me a text canceling our hbanging out the next day. Next day I text her good morning like she used to do to me and she wouldn't reply. Then I texted her somethign random a few hours later like we do often and she didn't reply. So I was wondering and I called her asking if we were still off for that day and she said yeah. I told her I'd call her in a few hours so we could talk casually like we used to and I called her three more times with hour intervals or so and she kept sending my calls to voicemail by hitting the hang-up button.

On the phone earlier she said she hadn't received any of my texts. BS

anyway so I send her a MSG on facebook cause she wouldn't reply to my calls and I said try deleting our messages (we had hundreds) cause both our phones have really limted message storing space. Then sunday I text her asking if I could come over that night and she said no, I asked her what she was up to for chirstmas and she replied but then didn't reply to a text I send just after I got hers. So then anyway I texted her that night asking her if she was ok and everything was cool and she deleted me from FB and hasn't responded to my texts. Also her BF knows I hooked up with her and asked me on FB if I did.

Whenever I type long stories like this I don't really put a lot of effort into clarity so I'm sorry if it's confusing.
Haha, you crashed and burned. At least you got laid first.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6673|UK
i literally just LOL'ed my ass off and i think i woke up my siblings
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
CC-Marley
+407|6830
Wait?... Shifty got laid?
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5475|Ventura, California

Jay wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

What happened was we were texting for like a week everyday regularly and she apparently liked that but then Friday night she send me a text canceling our hbanging out the next day. Next day I text her good morning like she used to do to me and she wouldn't reply. Then I texted her somethign random a few hours later like we do often and she didn't reply. So I was wondering and I called her asking if we were still off for that day and she said yeah. I told her I'd call her in a few hours so we could talk casually like we used to and I called her three more times with hour intervals or so and she kept sending my calls to voicemail by hitting the hang-up button.

anyway so I send her a MSG on facebook cause she wouldn't reply to my calls and I said try deleting our messages (we had hundreds) cause both our phones have really limted message storing space. Then sunday I text her asking if I could come over that night and she said no, I asked her what she was up to for chirstmas and she replied but then didn't reply to a text I send just after I got hers. So then anyway I texted her that night asking her if she was ok and everything was cool and she deleted me from FB and hasn't responded to my texts. Also her BF knows I hooked up with her and asked me on FB if I did.

Whenever I type long stories like this I don't really put a lot of effort into clarity so I'm sorry if it's confusing.
yep pretty much

anyway out?
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Jay wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

yep pretty much

anyway out?
No. You did what every freshly minted non-virgin does and got too clingy and scared her off. Time to move on.
-Frederick Bastiat
m3thod
+2,197|6673|UK

Jay wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Yeah mate, you're done here.  I would avoid the chicks BF too, when you screw another guys girl....he's not meant to find out, the fact you are friends on facebook makes this kinda awkward too not to mention him asking you if it was true....which is odd as he should be stuffing his fist into you mouth rather than asking you for clarification.  No more contact with the girl either.  You got what you wanted, she aint giving it up anymore.  Find another victim.

Last edited by m3thod (2012-12-30 17:30:20)

-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
No not the BF damnit

I meant her best friend, who is a girl, shit, and it was because she read the text on her phone over her shoulder type of thing. oh and the best friend is a ho who gave her the idea of me sneaking in

Last edited by -Sh1fty- (2012-12-30 17:20:10)

m3thod
+2,197|6673|UK
aight, but your days of sticking you gollum cock inside her are still over (unless you get her a bit drink or get the best friend to work another angle for you)

Last edited by m3thod (2012-12-30 17:22:33)

-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
well I'll still try Tucker's line

maybe I'll add a little something. I donno what. I want to convey to her that it's strictly fwb no feelings attached lol
rdx-fx
+955|6593
Shifty, leave her be for a week or eight. You've done enough trying. She knows your number, she'll call if she changes her mind.

Next lesson, young Padawan. How to dodge whales without being too much of an asshole.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
It's been about a week. I would like to text her something along these lines, not verbatim obviously, "I got attached but I'm not anymore. I would like to see you again, what night works best for you? nsa obviously."

That's the message I'd try to convey. Is it a good one? How should I word it?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6155|what

Just ask her

"Are you DTF?"
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
m3thod
+2,197|6673|UK
shifty the love of fucking god STOP.  what part of do not contact her dont you understand.  SHE will come to you.

SLUT ---->  SHIFTY

NOT

SHIFTY ---> SLUT

Also that 'message' is probably the creepiest thing i have ever read.

Last edited by m3thod (2012-12-30 17:51:03)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

-Sh1fty- wrote:

It's been about a week. I would like to text her something along these lines, not verbatim obviously, "I got attached but I'm not anymore. I would like to see you again, what night works best for you? nsa obviously."

That's the message I'd try to convey. Is it a good one? How should I word it?
I'm not attached but I think about you constantly and repeatedly ask the internet for advice in how best to stalk you. Next you're going to be telling her you're in love with her.
-Frederick Bastiat
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
no I just want to bang again
rdx-fx
+955|6593

m3thod wrote:

shifty the love of fucking god STOP.  what part of do not contact her dont you understand.  SHE will come to you.
This.

Leave the girl alone.

She knows you're interested. She has your number.

NOTHING you can say will make her come back.
ANYTHING you say will only push her further away.

Leave her be.
If she decides she wants more Shifty, she knows where you are.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Drive to Nevada.
-Frederick Bastiat
rdx-fx
+955|6593

-Sh1fty- wrote:

no I just want to bang again
It's fun, sure.

It's not something to wrap your life around.

Definitely not a reason to go whale hunting.

No crazy chics, no whales, no bareback (i.e. without condom), no stalking girls.

Perspective and patience, padawan.

Last edited by rdx-fx (2012-12-30 17:59:55)

Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5967|London, England

these are all things shifty needs to learn on his own

except the condom thing, always use a condom
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
rdx-fx
+955|6593

Mutantbear wrote:

these are all things shifty needs to learn on his own

except the condom thing, always use a condom
If he's asking for advice on the internet, may as well be überhipster ironic and give him good advice.

It'd be like giving straight answers to obvious trolls...
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6108|eXtreme to the maX
Sh1fty - If she won't use a condom your only safe option is to stick it in the pooper.

(I can't believe no-one else has said this)

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2012-12-30 19:05:17)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6465|cuntshitlake

nah the safe way is to stick it in noobest's pooper
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6471

my pooper is anything but safe
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Does it have teeth?
-Frederick Bastiat

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard