rdx-fx
+955|6592

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

I'm 100% certain that two of my female roommates have made out with more chicks than me this year. And they're not even fucking lesbian. Wat do?
You need to spend more time with those two roommates.
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6342|Atlanta, Georgia

rdx-fx wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

I'm 100% certain that two of my female roommates have made out with more chicks than me this year. And they're not even fucking lesbian. Wat do?
Bring alcohol. I was told by a female  that every woman reaches a point when it comes to alcohol consumption where they just want to get fucked.  Not sloshy stupid drunk but just a certain point. Idk if it's true. I wouldn't go that far with most females but idk. It may help you lol.

Last edited by NeXuS (2012-03-04 10:14:48)

DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6464|cuntshitlake

NeXuS wrote:

rdx-fx wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Bring alcohol. I was told by a female  that every woman reaches a point when it comes to alcohol consumption where they just want to get fucked.  Not sloshy stupid drunk but just a certain point. Idk if it's true. I wouldn't go that far with most females but idk. It may help you lol.
mdma works better
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6342|Atlanta, Georgia

Pochsy wrote:

DUnlimited wrote:

NeXuS wrote:

mdma works better
Whenever I took MDMA I couldn't get hard. Not an uncommon problem. People tell me it ruins sex for you once you've tried it, if only because you'll never feel that good again. Thankfully all other touching still felt amazing so I didn't miss the sex too much.

You should totally be able to bang a chick if she's rolling and you're not. Fish in a barrel. DO ET.
Shit doesn't do anything to me.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5702|College Park, MD

rdx-fx wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

one of them nearly made out with me one night

the other one... well one time I went to the bar with her and a few folks. she got really drunk. made out with everyone, including one of my guy roommates, except me. fml.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6659|BC, Canada

UnkleRukus wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

stick it in her pooper imo
Believe you me, I tried hard when we were together...!
If shes so set on meeting back up with you, then she might just let your siihb.
this, tell her it will prove how much she wants you back.

Maybe shes just gonna bring up that 9 months means something.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5179|Sydney

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

rdx-fx wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

the other one... well one time I went to the bar with her and a few folks. she got really drunk. made out with everyone, including one of my guy roommates, except me. fml.
Rather than moping about it like a child think about it like a man and figure out what you need to do in future.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6659|BC, Canada
no, jaek, most women find self-pity to be a huge turn on. It's the new mr. right.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6739|Toronto | Canada

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

rdx-fx wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

hooking up with roommates is such a bad idea. its bound to fail.

one of my roommates came home super smashed last night and passed out in my bed.  i just rolled her over to one side and slept on the other, no desire whatsoever to try to hook up with her... though when she woke up in the morning i had her believing we did for a good 10 minutes
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6659|BC, Canada
Yeah, but I'm assuming you get laid once in awhile Winston, hurri doesn't. When your game is that off, take what you can get.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
yup
rdx-fx
+955|6592
No, no..  spend time with roommates.
Not hook up with said roommates.

But I've been married longer than some of you have been out of diapers.
So I may not have any game anymore.
Don't know.
I could be Donkey Kong in a Mass Effect 3 kinda world.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6739|Toronto | Canada

i was responding to him wanting his roommate to make out with him...
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
She started kissing my neck and the Good Guy Greg on my left shoulder won out over the Scumbag Steve on my right shoulder, so I told her "look, you're way too drunk and you're my roommate."

And rdx I spend a shit load of time with one of them. My friends and I joke that I'm her gay best friend
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6659|BC, Canada
hmmmmmm....
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
I'm caring less and less at this point tbh
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6659|BC, Canada
peachy
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5358|London, England

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Solution: make a lot of money, laugh when the women flock to you, treat them accordingly.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6756|Scotland

Jay wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Solution: make a lot of money, laugh when the women flock to you, treat them accordingly.
This man speaks truth.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

Jay wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

that's pretty much the plan. something along the lines of "for fuck's sake, I'm the same guy except I don't tick the 'student' box under 'occupation' and make good money. NOW you're suddenly interested????"
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5358|London, England
Once you get out of college, all the girls that went for 'the college experience' find out they'll actually be expected to work, 'grow up' and decide that the guy with the biggest bong is not the most reliable boyfriend or a path to mommyhood and a volvo.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

So Jay's fiancee just wants financial security
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6737|Oxferd Ohire
and food
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

Jay wrote:

Once you get out of college, all the girls that went for 'the college experience' find out they'll actually be expected to work, 'grow up' and decide that the guy with the biggest bong is not the most reliable boyfriend or a path to mommyhood and a volvo.
hell I do "college experience" stuff like partying and whatnot I'm just not a piece of shit that treats people like shit
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6672|UK
become one.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard