m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6826|UK
one of them is me
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6730|London

presidentsheep wrote:

That and she's my best friend
(And I think she's ugly)
Haha priceless. Funny how that works
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|6116|Places 'n such
Yeah, when I met her I was an item with a good friend of hers so she was just another person that was there most of the time that I talked to, when me and her friend broke up, the friend moved on and sorta ignored her so we both just chatted shit through with each other and she's been one of my best friends ever since.
Pretty much everyone thinks she's stunning but i've never though of her that way, I can see she's what people would find attractive, I just couldn't think of her that way at all.
She's a brilliant wingman on a night out to, which helps.
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6810

immediate girl problem! it's valintimes day and i lost my fleshlight what do?
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6666|Gold Coast

mtb0minime wrote:

improvise
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5513|London, England

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

then don't...
my chick told me a few months ago her favorite restaurant was Mastros, so I figured I'd take her there for Valentines Day.  I don't want to spend the skrilla, but I know it will make her happy.

@rukus: not a fan of the reacharound.

@ghetto: if i were a baller I wouldn't care about dropping a couple hundo on dinner.
They probably have a cheaper prix-fixe menu for tonight avail
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6787|949

they don't do prix-fixe my friend.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

they don't do prix-fixe my friend.
Weird. Most of the higher end restaurants in the city do a prix-fixe for valentine's day and restaurant weeks.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6787|949

yeah same.  the restaurant week prixe fixe's are pretty stupid though.  You get lower-quality and less TLC during the restaurant weeks.  At least the few times i've gone around here.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5333|Sydney

presidentsheep wrote:

Naw, didn't buy her any dead plants.
That and she's my best friend
(And I think she's ugly)

ghettoperson wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

i had to reject a girl today.  now i feel awful
It's cool, you'll just have made some other guys day now when she gets drunk and sleeps with him.

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

who says you need to have a drink to want to have sex

ghettoperson wrote:

Not all girls are sluts like you Kim.
ill just assume you are pretty ugly and ...depend on a drunk chick or yourself drunk for confidence.  shame.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5629|Ventura, California
Kim won
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Kim won
I bet your mom is hot in a churchy sort of way. You should post pics
-Frederick Bastiat
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6810

KuSTaV wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

improvise
Funny you should mention that,

https://img688.imageshack.us/img688/24/homemadefleshlite.jpg

Spoiler (highlight to read):
No, I don't actually own a fleshlight and no, I did not find that image on my own by searching for homemade fleshlight.
Spoiler (highlight to read):
Seriously I don't and didn't. Not sarcasm.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6845|Tampa Bay Florida
I fell in love with a total sociopath not so long ago.

Fuck love, fuck dating, fuck women.  Too much trouble if you ask me.

Last edited by Spearhead (2011-02-14 20:30:52)

RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,739|6892|Oxferd Ohire
my friend dated a sociopath. was entertaining to watch the aftermath of the 2nd breakup.

hes single. again. and it happened just before valentines day. poor guy. lol
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6845|Tampa Bay Florida

RTHKI wrote:

my friend dated a sociopath. was entertaining to watch the aftermath of the 2nd breakup.

hes single. again. and it happened just before valentines day. poor guy. lol
interesting... your friend and I could be the same person.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6727

no trouble at all
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|6133|Blue Mountain State
sluts
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
Jaekus
+957|5333|Sydney
So I met a girl the other night, things were going well. Got her number but I also got too drunk and she said as long as it was for a friends thing, even though earlier on she had been flirting.

Ended up at her place with a couple of her friends and at 5:30am she said to me I should probably go home now and offered to call a cab. Yeah, got the hint. Sent her an sms just saying it was good meeting her and sorry if I out stayed my welcome. She just replied back "It's all good".

wtf am I meant to say to that? Should I leave it a day, reply back, ask to meet up for a coffee, or should I call? I'm not really good with this but I'm trying to get better and I'll be fucked if I'm gonna sit around waiting for shit to happen.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+691|6446|Washington St.
take it a tad slow. either you came off a bit too strong (be it from you or she was just not feelin it at the time) or she wasn't in the "flirt with guys" kind of night.
from my experience girls will flirt a bit to be friendly even if they don't want to cause they don't know how to be friendly with any other tactics.
She might have just been having an off night. Be persistent but slowly and nicely. ...if that makes sense.
Jaekus
+957|5333|Sydney
Well, I texted her back, she said she can't afford to go for a coffee, lol. I told her I get the hint and to have fun at Future Music Festival this weekend, that I was going but I have a gig and told her to check out Pendulum cause they're awesome live. She said that sounds great and to have fun at my gig.

Lesson learned: don't get too drunk with the cute girl and follow her around half the night. Should've just got her number a bit earlier and then left.

I'll leave it go for a while and become friends with her other friends and go from there, maybe it might make me look a bit better in her eyes. Plus I might meet another cool single girl in that circle anyways.

Last edited by Jaekus (2011-02-28 23:19:44)

pirana6
Go Cougs!
+691|6446|Washington St.

Jaekus wrote:

Well, I texted her back, she said she can't afford to go for a coffee, lol. I told her I get the hint and to have fun at Future Music Festival this weekend, that I was going but I have a gig and told her to check out Pendulum cause they're awesome live. She said that sounds great and to have fun at my gig.

Lesson learned: don't get too drunk with the cute girl and follow her around half the night. Should've just got her number a bit earlier and then left.

I'll leave it go for a while and become friends with her other friends and go from there, maybe it might make me look a bit better in her eyes. Plus I might meet another cool single girl in that circle anyways.
Dude if I had a dollar (quid, pound, aussiedollar?) for every time I had a few too many beers and didn't fall back from a girl when I should have and possibly saved myself from coming off too strong and lookin like an idiot Id be a rich man. Good lesson to learn though, wish i had a long time ago.

Actually one girl let it pass once and for some reason I got it into my head that she liked it so before we had really done anything I would get drunk and text her weird shit like 'i miss you' and crap like that. Suffice to say it didnt take long for her to just completely ignore me.

If possible, meet up with her later with your friends and her friends and be totally chill around her. She needs to see that you can be cool and that you don't always do stuff like that especially sober/ish.
your plan to "leave it go for while ..." sounds great to me

it kind of sounded like you were 'hovering' if it was awkward by 5 am so much that you felt like you had to apologize

Last edited by Kimmmmmmmmmmmm (2011-02-28 23:31:37)

Jaekus
+957|5333|Sydney
Yeah I was kinda hovering after a while, especially the more my judgement got worse. Dumb mistake. I got along great with one of her friends, he plays in a band too and he'd said he'd come to my next gig and I'm gonna go to his, plus the other girl I met lives just up the road, has a boyfriend but I wasn't really interested anyway. She said she'd come to my gig too. Hopefully some good feedback might bring her around, unless of course I meet someone else in the meantime...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard