Finray wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

fat
Lol didju mean that?
I noticed that after I posted haha. must be subliminal
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6718|Riva, MD
The dude tryin to set me up with her told me he fucked her over the weekend and then she told him she a had a BF, so it ain't gonna happen.  Probably wouldn't have happened anyway some way or another.

Last edited by _j5689_ (2010-09-27 13:00:03)

Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5790|Catherine Black
Why would you want it to? Into chubbies?
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
SamTheMan
­
+341|5143|Stoke, England
that plaster is a massive turn on
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4970|Dundee, Scotland.

_j5689_ wrote:

The dude tryin to set me up with her told me he fucked her over the weekend and then she told him she a had a BF, so it ain't gonna happen.  Probably wouldn't have happened anyway some way or another.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6718|Riva, MD

Finray wrote:

Why would you want it to? Into chubbies?
I couldn't honestly tell from that pic how fat she was, which was part of the reason I posted that here.  But everyone else is already saying might as well start everything off by wasting your virginity on a fat girl.  But yeah I still don't really want to do it that way anyway.  Guess I just gotta keep waiting as usual.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6673|UK

m3thod wrote:

I still don't remember the last time I've seen you post outside of this thread.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5239|Cleveland, Ohio

m3thod wrote:

m3thod wrote:

meth the dude is a pimp
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6718|Riva, MD

m3thod wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Cool, why don't you post it again?
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5790|Catherine Black
[fucking lame]
No point in 'wasting your virginity' on some random chick, wait for someone who actually means something to you.. that you're gonna be with for more than a night
[/fucking lame]
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
jord
+2,382|6680|The North, beyond the wall.
Or someone with normal thighs.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6718|Riva, MD

Finray wrote:

[fucking lame]
No point in 'wasting your virginity' on some random chick, wait for someone who actually means something to you.. that you're gonna be with for more than a night
[/fucking lame]
According to other people i've asked about it I'm putting pussy on a pedestal which is probably true, so they say I should just get it over with so I have the confidence to find a girl like you describe.  The way they say to go about is just finding any girl and fucking her, since the first time is gonna be shitty anyway, which is why it's better not to waste it on a girl you actually like.  Can't honestly say I want to fuck a fat girl though
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

Well you certainly don't want to put pussy in the gutter.
m3thod
+2,197|6673|UK

_j5689_ wrote:

m3thod wrote:

m3thod wrote:

I still don't remember the last time you got any pussy.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

_j5689_ wrote:

m3thod wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Every time I come into this thread it's always you asking for advice about girls. It's the only time I see you on this site. 

And I just don't care and you're hundredth attempt to get a girl to love you. Sorry.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6718|Riva, MD

Macbeth wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Every time I come into this thread it's always you asking for advice about girls. It's the only time I see you on this site. 

And I just don't care and you're hundredth attempt to get a girl to love you. Sorry.
Well you don't have to like it or care, you can just as easily go somewhere else, and what I'm doing shouldn't even bother you or anyone else that much, especially not to the point where you have to nag me every time I post something.  This shit is more important to some people than others and it's extremely important to me so I tend to post more in this thread than other ones.
m3thod
+2,197|6673|UK
You come in here and piss and moan about your girl problems when in fact they're I haven't got any social skills problem.  You haven't made 1 ounce of progress since you've started posting your quite frankly ridiculous experience with girls.  Which are probably not experiences and more likely fantasies which you've dreamed up.

Stop hanging out with losers, stop being the best assault player in maryland & stop looking like a gimp.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6718|Riva, MD
Did you really have a shit load of experiences with girls at 18?
m3thod
+2,197|6673|UK
i had my dick wet at 15 & i was at uni when i was 18, i fucked anything that had a pulse. You're only young once.

This isnt some dark art, where the secrets are revelaed to a lucky few.  Get out, do intresting shit, look good, say funny shit.

Last edited by m3thod (2010-09-28 16:45:20)

_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6718|Riva, MD

m3thod wrote:

i had my dick wet at 15 & i was at uni when i was 18, i fucked anything that had a pulse. You're only young once.

This isnt some dark art, where the secrets are revelaed to a lucky few.  Get out, do intresting shit, look good, say funny shit.
My college is way too ghetto, shit's not gonna happen here

Not so easy to get out and do interesting shit(can't drive yet), not sure if I do or can look good, and my type of humor is too extreme for girls unless I'm drunk.

Hell the only time I'm even around girls is at school, and like I said it's just too ghetto.  There's never girls around when I'm doin shit with my friends, I'm trying to get these other dudes in college to help me out but they live on the other side of the county.

I really do want to help myself now and I have gotten better, even if it doesn't look like it.  But there's only so much I can do at a time

Last edited by _j5689_ (2010-09-28 17:14:01)

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

Honestly, you seem to come off as putting more effort toward excuses than actually going out there and trying things out
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6718|Riva, MD

mtb0minime wrote:

Honestly, you seem to come off as putting more effort toward excuses than actually going out there and trying things out
I admit I could be doing that, but a lot of it is residual from when I was even worse off before, and I forget the progress I've made in just generally learning to become socially adept and more confident and stuff.  And sometimes I'm just afraid of change, lol.  Now it's mainly about the exposure to girls I think that's gonna be my problem, there's just not enough to make things happen and I can't really do much about that till I can drive or till one of my old friends starts gettin more girls around when we do shit, or till I can figure something out with my new college friends.

Everybody jokes about the bergers but I'm an example of why it's a joke.

Last edited by _j5689_ (2010-09-28 17:23:46)

13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6499

are you in jail?
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6634

all that bullshit's for the birds
you ain't nothing but a vulture
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6718|Riva, MD

burnzz wrote:

are you in jail?
Nah, just my room, which is smaller

Mostly cuz I can't drive yet, gotta wait for my friends to do stuff which happens once or twice a week.  I feel kind a like a leech if I try to get them to do stuff because I can't drive

Last edited by _j5689_ (2010-09-28 19:01:41)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard