-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5483|Ventura, California
Well, she's been kind of quiet around me lately. The other day I asked her how she was because I said she didn't look too good and she just smiled and was like "I'm fine" but obviously she wasn't. Eh, I don't know what to do when that happens. I was just so happy to see her smile again.

So what'll it be; movie or pool? I vote pool cause I can teach her and get all close, then we can maybe go to the benches (It's a park with a bar/restaurant and a pool table) and I can try to kiss her there.

Last edited by -Sh1fty- (2010-05-16 05:55:49)

And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Gravityy
+8|5326|
Pool is a nice change from the clichéd movie.
It's always good to do something different. At least where i live, nobody ever plays pool as a date.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6530|Austin, Texas
Pool>>movie

Last edited by Bevo (2010-05-16 06:35:07)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6726
Pool.

Let the bitches come to you instead, that's when you know you're a true charmer.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6362|Troy, New York

Bevo wrote:

Pool>>movie
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6632|Little Bentcock
[14:29:27] fatherted1989 > stop being a faggot and stick your dick in her
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6726

Adams_BJ wrote:

[14:29:27] fatherted1989 > stop being a faggot and stick your dick in her
siihb
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
ghettoperson
+1,943|6659

Guys I've decided I'm an psychological disaster and I shouldn't be allowed near women. I'm sorta seeing this girl, which will presumably progress into dating at some point, but now that it's got there I've completely lost interest and don't want a relationship any more. This isn't the first time this has happened. It annoying because I've been saying recently that I should probably give up on the one night stand thing and get some kind of girlfriend, but now that I'm there I don't want it any more.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5553|Toronto

ghettoperson wrote:

Guys I've decided I'm an psychological disaster and I shouldn't be allowed near women. I'm sorta seeing this girl, which will presumably progress into dating at some point, but now that it's got there I've completely lost interest and don't want a relationship any more. This isn't the first time this has happened. It annoying because I've been saying recently that I should probably give up on the one night stand thing and get some kind of girlfriend, but now that I'm there I don't want it any more.
What's the problem? So, you just don't like the girl that much...big deal.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
ghettoperson
+1,943|6659

But I do. Or did. And this is always the case, I'm really into them until it goes somewhere near dating, and I lose interest.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6789|Great Brown North
you're like a housecat 

you like the chase but once you get it you just get bored
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5553|Toronto

ghettoperson wrote:

But I do. Or did. And this is always the case, I'm really into them until it goes somewhere near dating, and I lose interest.
Which only means you have a better gauge than most. You somehow know you couldn't date them, but when there is no commitment and it's a physical relationship it's all good, right? Sounds like your just a picky dater who's had shitty luck. As cliche as it sounds "you'll know when it's right".

EDIT- what you have going is better than some of the guys I know who roll through a proper committed girlfriend nearly each month.

Last edited by Pochsy (2010-05-16 08:40:15)

The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Brasso
+1,549|6640

so yeah prom was last night and the girl i was really into apparently thinks i'm an awesome friend but doesn't want to go out with me.  i was getting all the wrong vibes...we set up dinner and a movie, i was grinding with her, we went around and played a bunch of games as a couple...then i asked her out.  we're the only two kids in our grade going to the same college next year and she thinks of me as "a really good friend" but "doesn't want to go into college in a relationship" cause then she won't get to meet new people.

anyway at post prom i kind of avoided her to sort out what i was feeling and then later when we drove to a party she said she though it was "unfair," which is true i guess.  i just don't know how to react to something like that.  you put everything on the line and then you just get stomped on, it fucking sucks.

i'm still drunk so i'm going to bed for a bit but someone post something comforting before i wake up please <3
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
ghettoperson
+1,943|6659

Pochsy wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Which only means you have a better gauge than most. You somehow know you couldn't date them, but when there is no commitment and it's a physical relationship it's all good, right? Sounds like your just a picky dater who's had shitty luck. As cliche as it sounds "you'll know when it's right".

EDIT- what you have going is better than some of the guys I know who roll through a proper committed girlfriend nearly each month.
Perhaps. So now I need to figure out a way out of this one anyway... Or maybe I'll just go with it for a while and see what happens.
phishsux
­
+131|5141

Brasso wrote:

so yeah prom was last night and the girl i was really into apparently thinks i'm an awesome friend but doesn't want to go out with me.  i was getting all the wrong vibes...we set up dinner and a movie, i was grinding with her, we went around and played a bunch of games as a couple...then i asked her out.  we're the only two kids in our grade going to the same college next year and she thinks of me as "a really good friend" but "doesn't want to go into college in a relationship" cause then she won't get to meet new people.

anyway at post prom i kind of avoided her to sort out what i was feeling and then later when we drove to a party she said she though it was "unfair," which is true i guess.  i just don't know how to react to something like that.  you put everything on the line and then you just get stomped on, it fucking sucks.

i'm still drunk so i'm going to bed for a bit but someone post something comforting before i wake up please <3
trust me, you dont want to go in to college with a gf either. just be friends with her and act like it doesnt affect you, and she might come around eventually. rejection sucks, but its part of the game and happens to the best of us
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6632|Little Bentcock

Brasso wrote:

She has herpes. Dodged a bullet there
phishsux
­
+131|5141
how the fuck did i know who you were? i guess it was the avatar...or maybe im just that

Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5188|Sydney

Brasso wrote:

Hey man we've all been there at some stage or another.
It really sucks but in a nutshell, if a girl thinks of you as a friend only, there's not a lot you can do about it. On the flipside, if a girl is really into you, there's not a lot she can do about how she feels - it's pretty hard for her to think of you as "just" a friend.

Dunno if that helps at all, but if the friendship has value then go with it, just be prepared to feel pretty cut when she shows interest in someone else.

You're probably just best moving on as far as your feelings go. Or you could actively pursue her and see how that works, but just be prepared for rejection. That way if anything else happens you'll be pleasantly surprised
Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6181|New Austin, Not

Brasso wrote:

Sorry bud, but you have been friendzoned. Shit sucks, but you gotta move on. Don't worry, this has happened to most people before.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6642

you don't grind with your good friend

ok well, i guess things do happen

Last edited by Gooners (2010-05-16 14:32:07)

Bevo
Nah
+718|6530|Austin, Texas

Gooners wrote:

I do... it's not uncommon tbh.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6642

yeah i took that as more of a best friend thing.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6789|Great Brown North

Brasso wrote:

"doesn't want to go into college in a relationship" cause then she won't get to meet new people.
ahahaha

meet new people

meet

....... lol
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6702

Bevo wrote:

Gooners wrote:

I do... it's not uncommon tbh.
@Haffey, At least you cleared your mind. Better that you came clean to her, rather than holding in your feelings. Now you can move on.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6642

why did you quote that

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard