Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6284
depression dog
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6360|Belfast
https://memegenerator.net/Instances/884/Courage-Wolf-SHE-TURNED-YOU-DOWN-ITS-HER-LOSS.jpg
Ioan92
+337|5734
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5485|Ventura, California
Î was out with friends yesterday and I met this wonderful gal. What are signs of if a girl likes you or not? I think she liked me but I couldn't tell.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6632|London, England
There are no signs, and if you think there are signs you're wrong and your mind is fucking with you
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|5989|Blue Mountain State

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Î was out with friends yesterday and I met this wonderful gal. What are signs of if a girl likes you or not? I think she liked me but I couldn't tell.
the bulge in her pants would have started to get bigger
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
Wreckognize
+294|6496

-Sh1fty- wrote:

What specifically did she do that leads you to believe she liked you?  Details details details.
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6553|Texas - Bigger than France

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I felt a great disturbance in your pants, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6727

Pug wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I felt a great disturbance in your pants, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.
Consumed by the dark side he has. Dead, will be the future of our children. Stop young shifty you must.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

Wreckognize wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

What specifically did she do that leads you to believe she liked you?  Details details details.
Well I was sitting next to her and she'd be chatting with her friends, but she'd always turn to me and smile and ask me what I thought, as if she cared what I had to say. She'd always give me these smiles and even though she was talking to the other girls, it was like she only cared what I thought. Oh well Maybe I'm in such a lack of women I'm beginning to imagine things
Metal-Eater-GR
+490|6284

Mekstizzle wrote:

There are no signs, and if you think there are signs you're wrong and your mind is fucking with you
wrong imo

OT, I think she was just being nice to you shifty. But you can never know
androoz
Banned
+137|5224|United States

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Wreckognize wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Maybe I'm in such a lack of women I'm beginning to imagine things
Probably this. (serious/no hate)
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
So seriously guys, what do you think?
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6643

did you show her your pokemon cards?
androoz
Banned
+137|5224|United States

-Sh1fty- wrote:

We (I) were being serious. She was probably just being friendly.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6767|Scotland

androoz wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Hrm, that's still not a reason to throw out any possibility.

Why don't you try and contact her again, Shifty? And get her number and talk to her casually, if she's willing to and enjoys your company, then ask her on a date if you feel it's right.

Usually guys are wrong when they think the opposite of what their gut feeling is. If your gut feeling was that there *was* something there, then there most likely is. Just like girls, we like to make ourselves feel better by saying it's all bollocks and nothing would ever happen because she's out of my league and shit like that; when in the end we're being totally oblivious to the fact that the signs are there.

Once we start thinking to much into it, that's where we are usually wrong. Trust me, from experience.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

Zimmer wrote:

androoz wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Why don't you try and contact her again, Shifty? And get her number and talk to her casually, if she's willing to and enjoys your company, then ask her on a date if you feel it's right.

Usually guys are wrong when they think the opposite of what their gut feeling is. If your gut feeling was that there *was* something there, then there most likely is. Just like girls, we like to make ourselves feel better by saying it's all bollocks and nothing would ever happen because she's out of my league and shit like that; when in the end we're being totally oblivious to the fact that the signs are there.

Once we start thinking to much into it, that's where we are usually wrong. Trust me, from experience.
Hmmm thanks nice post there.

Well I already have her Facebook, we have the same taste in movies, sports and a few hobbies. I didn't get to speak to much with her. But she lives real close by I think I'll try to "Accidentally" bump into her sometime and just talk.

So yeah I've already spoken casually but I'm hoping for another occasion to speak soon.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6767|Scotland

Make the occasion. Don't wait for it. It will never come if you do.

Also, taste in movies and sport and shit isn't going to make her like you more (well, not massively anyway) it's just a good starting point for a conversation. Remember that a person being the same as you is not necessarily a good thing; it's usually the opposite.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Valentine's day is this Sunday

Damn it

Should I try something?

Opposite? lol well that depends.
Ioan92
+337|5734

Zimmer wrote:

androoz wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I wish that applied to me too..
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6767|Scotland

Of course, there are the obvious exceptions Ioan, but usually our perception of a situation is wrong. Sometimes we're very perceptive and get it right but do the opposite because we think we're wrong, but it's not normally the case.

I've had that happen to me, but I've had the other situation happen a lot more often; and getting the balls to dismiss those ideas and walking up to a girl is one of the best feelings, especially when you find out it's a mutual feeling.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Valentine's day is this Sunday

Damn it

Should I try something?

Opposite? lol well that depends.
Metal-Eater-GR
+490|6284
Not really dude. You just met her didn't you?
androoz
Banned
+137|5224|United States

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

Not really dude. You just met her didn't you?
lol yeah that would kinda be creepy if you gave her flowers or something imo.

i dunno maybe not though.

Last edited by androoz (2010-02-07 13:13:58)

-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
I could just invite her out for something casual.

Dang what would casual be?

(Normally I could come up with something but it's late, I think I'll sign off soon)

BTW thanks for the help so far guys.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard