JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6473|England

Parker wrote:

spoken like an insecure boy. im none of those things and i have never had an issue with women...

its all in how you carry yourself.
but i digress...this really is bennisboys area, so im gonna leave it to the pros....the pros that cant get the damn guide finished
So true. When I was still in secondary school, I wasn't confident and I cared too much about what people would think of me if I did certain things. Since being out of school, and starting college, I've attracted alot more attention. I have a girlfriend (), who I wouldn't be with if i was the shy kid from school, and just being more confident in myself has lead to about 4 girls asking for my number on the way to college

I forgot to say, I'm not a "prep" or a "jock" or whatever, and I don't try to be, so it is really just about how you come across to other people.

Last edited by ShadowsStrike (2008-11-20 05:04:07)

.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6956|Marathon, Florida Keys

Parker wrote:

insecure boy.
well that's obvious
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
bennisboy
+829|6793|Poundland

Parker wrote:

but i digress...this really is bennisboys area, so im gonna leave it to the pros....the pros that cant get the damn guide finished
Lol, sorry parker, I've been damn busy! Uni, job applications and women take up a lot of time!
Its been a while since I had time to make any progress with it! In fact, I've got to do two covering letters for jobs at morgan stanley tonight, then start coursework for uni 2moro!
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6818|UK

bennisboy wrote:

Parker wrote:

Lol, sorry parker, I've been damn busy! Uni, job applications and women take up a lot of time!
Its been a while since I had time to make any progress with it! In fact, I've got to do two covering letters for jobs at morgan stanley tonight, then start coursework for uni 2moro!
You're a fresher why on earth are you applying for jobs?!
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6637|Gogledd Cymru

m3thod wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Parker wrote:

You're a fresher why on earth are you applying for jobs?!
He's a second year.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6818|UK
May be better to apply for an Industrial placement for the third year.  The experience gained from that year in industry is gold on your CV.

This way you can apply for graduate job while you work as part of your placement and not while undertaking the rigours of the final year and plus you may get offered a job at the organisation you worked at.

I did mine at Jaguar Cars waaaaaaaaaaaay back in 1999.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6146|...

War Man wrote:

Nintendogamer wrote:

i've never had a girlfriend and im 17, its fucking annoying, maybe girls just don't like me???? im doomed to die a virgin.
You're a teenager, like me. Wait until you get to college, maybe then you will meet someone special.
home school college?

maybe your mom?
inane little opines
bennisboy
+829|6793|Poundland

m3thod wrote:

May be better to apply for an Industrial placement for the third year.  The experience gained from that year in industry is gold on your CV.

This way you can apply for graduate job while you work as part of your placement and not while undertaking the rigours of the final year and plus you may get offered a job at the organisation you worked at.

I did mine at Jaguar Cars waaaaaaaaaaaay back in 1999.
Thats what I'm doing, couldnt be bothered to explain a placement year. But its still quite a lot of work tryin to apply for them all.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6864|Riva, MD
I'm pretty sure this girl might like me back but I have no idea what to talk to her about in order to approach her when I see her.  I know she likes Call of Duty but I don't know if she'll feel like talking about videogames and I don't know much else to talk about.  It's been frustrating me thinking about it all day.
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6674|London (At Heart)

_j5689_ wrote:

I'm pretty sure this girl might like me back but I have no idea what to talk to her about in order to approach her when I see her.  I know she likes Call of Duty but I don't know if she'll feel like talking about videogames and I don't know much else to talk about.  It's been frustrating me thinking about it all day.
Yeah..

Don't talk about CoD.

_j5689_ wrote:

ask about it - it's something you both have in common! hah
dont dwell on it though or she will think it's all ya do aye?
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6869|Sydney, Australia

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

^Protip

_j5689_ wrote:

So this same girl that I've liked for over a year now seems to be easier than ever to talk to.
What did you talk about then?
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6864|Riva, MD

mcminty wrote:

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

^Protip

_j5689_ wrote:

So this same girl that I've liked for over a year now seems to be easier than ever to talk to.
lol, I mean it seems like she doesn't just blow me off sometimes and actually seems somewhat interested in me now.  She's in the same room as me as I type this, lol.  Computer Graphics class.

And I think she already knows it's all I do, I rarely talked about anything else last year.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6903|Scotland

_j5689_ wrote:

mcminty wrote:

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

^Protip

_j5689_ wrote:

lol, I mean it seems like she doesn't just blow me off sometimes and actually seems somewhat interested in me now.  She's in the same room as me as I type this, lol.  Computer Graphics class.

And I think she already knows it's all I do, I rarely talked about anything else last year.
That's not a good thing. You need to show that you are a varied and interesting person. Even if the girl is the most boring person on the earth, you need to show your qualities. Even if they are small and you think they are worthless, the more you deviate from just gaming and talking about computers, the easier it will be to get around.

Do this: Let COD4 and gaming be your life outside School or College, and change your life in School. Prove to people you can be something more and you will see how the girl will slowly realise how much more of an awesome person you are. Even if she plays COD4 as well, you need to find something else to talk about... or you will never be able to have a relationship with her.
bennisboy
+829|6793|Poundland
Pretty much what zimmer said. Show off your interesting and fun qualities, that way you'll be seen as fun to hang around with. Bigger social circle = more social proof = more girls interested
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6864|Riva, MD
I don't actually do anything other than play videogames and do computer stuff so that's part of the reason why it's so hard.  She didn't even look at me today.

Last edited by _j5689_ (2008-12-04 06:08:22)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6863

_j5689_ wrote:

I don't actually do anything other than play videogames and do computer stuff so that's part of the reason why it's so hard.  She didn't even look at me today.
Build confidence by starting a conversation with randoms. If you can spill a conversation out of nowhere and keep it interesting, then you're good to go.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6607|UK
I figured out why that girl kept punching me in the head when I was kissing her mate. It was her girlfriend lol!
bennisboy
+829|6793|Poundland

_j5689_ wrote:

This is gonna sound harsh, but I don't actually mean to insult you or your lifestyle. BUT:
If all you do is play games n other computer stuff, you wont just struggle with women, you will struggle in life.
Both females and employers look for people with life skills; such as teamwork, ability to perform under pressure, able to communicate and many other things. By limiting your life to just computers, you really are limiting the potential of your life.
If you want to succeed with girls, you need to change your image. Playing videogames is fine in MODERATION. You've got to bring other stuff into your life, sports, gym, art, whatever!

How old are you? Cos it sounds like you're still fairly young, but you need to change your lifestyle
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6903|Scotland

_j5689_ wrote:

Get a gym membership. Go play some golf. Do something other than video games and computers. You will suffer if you don't.

Start doing other things now and varying your lifestyle and you will not regret it in the future.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6864|Riva, MD

bennisboy wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

This is gonna sound harsh, but I don't actually mean to insult you or your lifestyle. BUT:
If all you do is play games n other computer stuff, you wont just struggle with women, you will struggle in life.
Both females and employers look for people with life skills; such as teamwork, ability to perform under pressure, able to communicate and many other things. By limiting your life to just computers, you really are limiting the potential of your life.
If you want to succeed with girls, you need to change your image. Playing videogames is fine in MODERATION. You've got to bring other stuff into your life, sports, gym, art, whatever!

How old are you? Cos it sounds like you're still fairly young, but you need to change your lifestyle
I'm 16.

Yeah I know my lifestyle is terrible but I don't have as much fun doing anything else

I do actually have bad ability to operate under pressure and to communicate with my voice. (I have mild Aspergers Syndrome)

When I talk it sometimes either comes out monotome or sarcastic or just plain sounding like an ass when I don't intend to.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6647|so randum
99 problems
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6779

FatherTed wrote:

99 problems