bennisboy
+829|6793|Poundland

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Okasy, I'm exteremely drunk atm, but let me clesar one thing up. Bros b4 hoes is a myth. If you find a great ho, your bros will be behind you, not in your way.

Also the guide is coming along well. Altho fucking coursework n job applications are gettin in the way!
COCK BLOCK
Que?

Altho I did get cock blocked so many times yesterday. I have to say, wearing a hat on the dane floor is a brilliant way of getting girls to approach you. Made me lol, I was dressed as a chav for a football social n I've never had so many girls approach me! As soon as I walked in a girl i never met grabbed my hat, slapped my ass n then basically threw herself at me, only for my nob-head of a friend to come n cock block me! He just came over n stood there making awkward comments!

Then I was on my way bk from the toiet and another girl grabbed my hat n started chattin to me, asked me why loads of us were dressed as chavs, I said "football social, whats your excuse?" cheekily, she laughed n grabbed my hand. Only for me to get cock blocked by a mate who came up n told her I was a rapist

THEN a girl on my course who I always flirt with grabbed my arm n pulled me over to dance with her, only for another girl I knew to grab me away n start dancing wit me, n jus as we were getting somewhere, her damn mate came over n said she wanted to go n dragged her off, by this time the girl from my course had disappeared!

It was a frustrating but hilarious night. We had security chasing us round campus for ruining freshers kitchens!
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6863

bennisboy wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Okasy, I'm exteremely drunk atm, but let me clesar one thing up. Bros b4 hoes is a myth. If you find a great ho, your bros will be behind you, not in your way.

Also the guide is coming along well. Altho fucking coursework n job applications are gettin in the way!
COCK BLOCK
Que?

Altho I did get cock blocked so many times yesterday. I have to say, wearing a hat on the dane floor is a brilliant way of getting girls to approach you. Made me lol, I was dressed as a chav for a football social n I've never had so many girls approach me! As soon as I walked in a girl i never met grabbed my hat, slapped my ass n then basically threw herself at me, only for my nob-head of a friend to come n cock block me! He just came over n stood there making awkward comments!

Then I was on my way bk from the toiet and another girl grabbed my hat n started chattin to me, asked me why loads of us were dressed as chavs, I said "football social, whats your excuse?" cheekily, she laughed n grabbed my hand. Only for me to get cock blocked by a mate who came up n told her I was a rapist

THEN a girl on my course who I always flirt with grabbed my arm n pulled me over to dance with her, only for another girl I knew to grab me away n start dancing wit me, n jus as we were getting somewhere, her damn mate came over n said she wanted to go n dragged her off, by this time the girl from my course had disappeared!

It was a frustrating but hilarious night. We had security chasing us round campus for ruining freshers kitchens!
Peacocking always worked. Lulz every guy in Taiwan has a fucking hat so theres no point, and my awsm emo hair would get ruined lolol.

Teddy, you got some balls man, should come to Taiwan and they'd let you finger more girls!
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6637|Gogledd Cymru

As some of you know, I'm going to Faithless tonight with this girl I know from my old school.
https://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m48/surgeon_2006/DSC00285.jpg

Any tips on what to talk about/what drinks do girls have?
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6443|Bloomington Indiana
just ask her what she wants to drink, then get something for yourself

then let the booze do the talking
bennisboy
+829|6793|Poundland

The Sheriff wrote:

As some of you know, I'm going to Faithless tonight with this girl I know from my old school.
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m48/ … C00285.jpg

Dont buy her drinks, just do it rounds wise.

Ask her wat she wants to drink. Simple. Also strike up conversations with randoms to show how social you are
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6473|England
May not seem like a problem for you guys but here it is:
Me and that girl got together (the one from my old thread), because we might as well have been with each other anyway for the amount of time we spent with each other at each others houses blablabla. Last couple of times round we have just been messing around, and today, we both ended up topless (I stole hers whilst we were kissing, then told me to take mine of to make it fair, and I told her its hardly fair if she has a bra on. Winner) So we were just foolin around like that for a while, both had a bit of the ol'touchy feely. Great day tbh! Loved it.

Later on msn, when she was home, she had said she though we were gonna have sex... I was like "Are you ready for that then", and she said yeh. To me it just kinda felt weird. Like, i dunno, I didn't expect it that quickly. But on the other hand, I have known her like this for like 3-4 months now, and we are both realllllllly comfortable round each other. Also, neither of us are virgins, so I guess because it's not new to her there is no wait? I dunno. It just seems really sudden to me. Any ideas on why I'm feeling like this? I mean for fuck sake, she practically offered herself to me, saying how she is ready, so I should be ecstatic. I just don't know really.

EDIT- I forgot to mention I'm with her the whole day tommorow as well, so it may not seem weird in person.

Last edited by ShadowsStrike (2008-10-23 14:49:40)

bennisboy
+829|6793|Poundland

ShadowsStrike wrote:

Me and that girl got together (the one from my old thread), because we might as well have been with each other anyway for the amount of time we spent with each other at each others houses blablabla. Last couple of times round we have just been messing around, and today, we both ended up topless (I stole hers whilst we were kissing, then told me to take mine of to make it fair, and I told her its hardly fair if she has a bra on. Winner) So we were just foolin around like that for a while, both had a bit of the ol'touchy feely. Great day tbh! Loved it.

Later on msn, when she was home, she had said she though we were gonna have sex... I was like "Are you ready for that then", and she said yeh. To me it just kinda felt weird. Like, i dunno, I didn't expect it that quickly. But on the other hand, I have known her like this for like 3-4 months now, and we are both realllllllly comfortable round each other. Also, neither of us are virgins, so I guess because it's not new to her there is no wait? I dunno. It just seems really sudden to me. Any ideas on why I'm feeling like this? I mean for fuck sake, she practically offered herself to me, saying how she is ready, so I should be ecstatic. I just don't know really.

EDIT- I forgot to mention I'm with her the whole day tommorow as well, so it may not seem weird in person.
Don't worry about it, its usually that when you have feelings for someone, you actually care what they think, and by sleeping with someone it feels like you're completely opening up your guard. So jus do what you feel is right for you
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6818|UK

ShadowsStrike wrote:

Bone her.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6473|England

bennisboy wrote:

ShadowsStrike wrote:

Don't worry about it, its usually that when you have feelings for someone, you actually care what they think, and by sleeping with someone it feels like you're completely opening up your guard. So jus do what you feel is right for you
Ok as long as its slightly normal
I think it may have something to do with the fact that if I do sleep with her, I'm worried about how long I will be with her for. I lost my virginity to a girl who ended it with me a month later, so I'm thinking it may just be me being a bit worried =/
bennisboy
+829|6793|Poundland
I'm getting near to finishing my guide, but I need to save it in PDF format, cos if I copy and paste it here, the formatting will go AWOL. In my first guide I'm covering the approach and the interactions immediately afterwards. If there is sufficient demand I will do a follow up covering the techniques mentioned in more detail, as well as 'after game'
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6868|Sydney, Australia

bennisboy wrote:

I'm getting near to finishing my guide, but I need to save it in PDF format, cos if I copy and paste it here, the formatting will go AWOL. In my first guide I'm covering the approach and the interactions immediately afterwards. If there is sufficient demand I will do a follow up covering the techniques mentioned in more detail, as well as 'after game'
Good stuff, good stuff. So... umm... got a timeframe for getting this PDF'd?
bennisboy
+829|6793|Poundland

mcminty wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Good stuff, good stuff. So... umm... got a timeframe for getting this PDF'd?
haha,I can upload where I'm up to atm. Do you know how I can convert a word doc to pdf? Or where I can upload it?

In the mean time, take a look at SIN's multiple hit routine here

He provides a different approach to the method I'm covering, which is also known as the mystery method.

EDIT: Okay, its in PDF form, just dont know where I can upload it to!
Also this is NOT the finished article, it is simply a preview of where I am up to atm, however, it is nearing the end

Last edited by bennisboy (2008-10-24 06:26:58)

bennisboy
+829|6793|Poundland
Well here it is. Sorry for the abrupt end, but I'm putting this copy out for the weekend (and mcminty). So its not quite finished yet

http://www.uploading.com/files/FNM2PID8 … e.pdf.html
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6768|London, England
fuckin bitches

I'm just happy right now my mind is clear, so easy to focus on the real things in life when you don't have to even care about girls in any way shape or form

I'd rather shoot myself then get sprung again like I was
Dookie0119
+43|5925
As I stated before, our School finishes early every friday (FUCK YEAH)
So there I was, walking down the street with my mates, the 4 of us.
Went into a cafe, saw the girl there with her friends.
We ordered our food and shit, then sat down.
So then I said "lez go sit with them girls" so they agreed. We went over to their table and say hello and shit.
I WAS FUCKING NERVOUS GODDAMNIT. But the good thing is I came home happy ()
Since the some of the girls there I had never even talked to before, they were like "I know you. wats your name"
I go: *** (bluring out my name, no i did not swear.)
your ****** aren't you?
she goes: "yeah"
she goes: why have i never talked to you? in all the 3 years we've been at our school
me: errr...ummm....errr (i was nervous)
*she luaghs*
she asks me for msn and phone number and i give her mine we me and my mates sat there chatting with them for quite a bit.
i said bye she said bye.
I felt good after that ^^^^^^^^^^^^

and now the fucking shift on my fucking keyboard has broken fuck sake

Last edited by Dookie0119 (2008-10-24 09:33:58)

bennisboy
+829|6793|Poundland
congrats dookie!
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6637|Gogledd Cymru

bennisboy wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m48/ … C00285.jpg

Dont buy her drinks, just do it rounds wise.

Ask her wat she wants to drink. Simple. Also strike up conversations with randoms to show how social you are
btw, Scorpion challenged me to work that pic into every thread I posted in, it was a half hearted effort I must admit.

About Faithless though, Maxi Jazz was a shit dj, I mean he wasn't terrible, but he didn't drop any good tracks, if he'd put Insomnia on, the place would've erupted but no. And I only got 2 hours sleep, fucking hate 9 am starts
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6607|UK
Urgh ex has re-added me on facebook, winding me up. Just got me thinking about her again.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6863

wah1188 wrote:

Urgh ex has re-added me on facebook, winding me up. Just got me thinking about her again.
You guys broke up for a reason. Don't go back. If you do go back, those same reasons will start winding up again.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Dookie0119
+43|5925

bennisboy wrote:

congrats dookie!
Thank you.
I'm chatting to her on msn right now
hicjkam
+3|5815
Good work dookie.

wah1188 wrote:

I re-dated an ex once, it lasted a week. Without knowing the specifics of your situation, you might wanna try avoid the temptation.

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Let me ask you this, would your friend get mad if she talks to you about emotional problems between her and him?
No, I don't think he would have a problem with that. Which segues nicely into this next matter; I saw her again yesterday at a party. After everyone had gone to sleep/passed out (her boyfriend included), we stayed up talking till about 4:30am. She told me that they were having relationship problems, and in fact had "broken up" the night before.

Now, Schwarzelungen predicted this, but I don't think it was because of me. She said it was an ongoing thing, and she had tried to call it off before, but they had always ended up back together (which I know is true. The latest episode may have been brought on by our convo last week, but not entirely). She thought they'd end up back together this time as well, just because they are both there and he acts like nothing happened, and they did. Her boyfriend came to find her, and asked her to come to bed with him. "See", she said to me. She seems very unhappy.

Anyway, I was very wary of giving any advice, and all I said was in favour of the boyfriend. I think I am seeing the situation with greater clarity, that is; shut your mouth and mind, and keep your hands to yourself. I think this will probably pass uneventfully. 

In the case that they broke up for good, and she wanted to pursue a relationship with me, can anyone with experience weigh in on what they think would happen? I can't see a scenario in which it works, in any way. I'd imagine the end result would just be messed up friendships all round.

As such, next time I see her (dont know when that is), I'm going to make a conscious effort to treat her just like a friend. Right?

Cheers to anyone still paying attention.
bennisboy
+829|6793|Poundland

hicjkam wrote:

Good work dookie.

wah1188 wrote:

I re-dated an ex once, it lasted a week. Without knowing the specifics of your situation, you might wanna try avoid the temptation.

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Let me ask you this, would your friend get mad if she talks to you about emotional problems between her and him?
No, I don't think he would have a problem with that. Which segues nicely into this next matter; I saw her again yesterday at a party. After everyone had gone to sleep/passed out (her boyfriend included), we stayed up talking till about 4:30am. She told me that they were having relationship problems, and in fact had "broken up" the night before.

Now, Schwarzelungen predicted this, but I don't think it was because of me. She said it was an ongoing thing, and she had tried to call it off before, but they had always ended up back together (which I know is true. The latest episode may have been brought on by our convo last week, but not entirely). She thought they'd end up back together this time as well, just because they are both there and he acts like nothing happened, and they did. Her boyfriend came to find her, and asked her to come to bed with him. "See", she said to me. She seems very unhappy.

Anyway, I was very wary of giving any advice, and all I said was in favour of the boyfriend. I think I am seeing the situation with greater clarity, that is; shut your mouth and mind, and keep your hands to yourself. I think this will probably pass uneventfully. 

In the case that they broke up for good, and she wanted to pursue a relationship with me, can anyone with experience weigh in on what they think would happen? I can't see a scenario in which it works, in any way. I'd imagine the end result would just be messed up friendships all round.

As such, next time I see her (dont know when that is), I'm going to make a conscious effort to treat her just like a friend. Right?

Cheers to anyone still paying attention.
Well thats pretty FUBAR, in the short term I'd say stay out of it, because they are both your friends, and chances are if you get involved, one of them (or even both) will end up resenting you.

In the long term, if they break up n she wants a relationship with you n you still like her, go for it. If he is a true friend he shouldnt get in the way. However if you got involved in their break up that would give him an excuse to get in the way or resent you.

So just wait and see what happens. Like I said, if they break up from their own choices, then you shouldnt have to worry if she wants a relationship with you, but I'd leave it until at least a month after they've broken up
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6607|UK

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

wah1188 wrote:

You guys broke up for a reason. Don't go back. If you do go back, those same reasons will start winding up again.
Yeah it's been awhile though. Things got in the way last time.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6473|England

m3thod wrote:

ShadowsStrike wrote:

Bone her.
I'm gonna I spent the last 2 days with her, and it's been great I don't think I've ever been so happy tbh The only downside is going to college in London, if something's up, I can't do anything about it. But that doesn't matter atm. She came round yesterday, and we were getting preeeeeetttyy intimate, and asked her if she had anything for me to "wrap up" with. She said she didn't, but was gonna bring one, and wished she did.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6868|Sydney, Australia

bennisboy wrote:

I'm putting this copy out for the weekend (and mcminty)
It turns out that she has a boyfriend.

Woo.. another one. Minty has set himself a precedent.

I'll be right in a few days or somethin'.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard