Problem: too many bitches want my dick.

What do?
cut it like a pizza
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride
+139|5426|Dublin, Ireland

Mekstizzle wrote:

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Actually I wouldn't say Oisin's bird is really that much of a minger. She gets a solid 6.5/10 in my book, which means she is acceptable.
Yeah she's not that bad. But cos it's Oisin, and it's Oisins bitch. Things are different. I'm sure if it was just someone (anyone) but Oisin's bitch, you would've had at least feigned compliments and shit like that.
Yeah, I'm not gonna say shit like this doesn't piss me off, cause it does.

But yeah,
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

So if you don't like it, why don't you start acting like a normal person (in forumite terms anyway)?
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride

ghettoperson wrote:

So if you don't like it, why don't you start acting like a normal person (in forumite terms anyway)?
Says you. I don't disrespect the dead, formally/seriously disrespect anybody. I wouldn't call somebody's girlfriend ugly, or give abuse via PM.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

I haven't done the last two as far as I can remember. And anyway, those are all desirable qualities. The ones you have aren't.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5788|Catherine Black

Oisín<3 wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Says you. I don't disrespect the dead, formally/seriously disrespect anybody. I wouldn't call somebody's girlfriend ugly, or give abuse via PM.
Instead you come crying into this thread about your problems, we all suck it up since we actually hate you, but we're nice so we help you, then you come back to the people who helped you and throw this in our face
E: Good night faggets, enjoy Saturday night all by your lonesome, again... For the 20th weekend in a row?

Cool guys...
Just fuck off Oisin.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6130|Carnoustie MASSIF

Oisín<3 wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Ghetto's a legend. Nuff 'spec.
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride

Finray wrote:

Oisín<3 wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Instead you come crying into this thread about your problems, we all suck it up since we actually hate you, but we're nice so we help you, then you come back to the people who helped you and throw this in our face
E: Good night faggets, enjoy Saturday night all by your lonesome, again... For the 20th weekend in a row?

Cool guys...
Just fuck off Oisin.
Lol, girl-problem advice from Finray, classical.
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5424|Athens, GA
his girl is way hotter than urs bud
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride

ICCULUS wrote:

A) I doubt it
B) I love my girlfriend for more than her looks
C) I've been with her almost 2 months now and have been laid more than he has in his lifetime
D) Get a real fucking job
E) Yours*
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6130|Carnoustie MASSIF

Oisín<3 wrote:

Finray wrote:

Oisín<3 wrote:

Cool guys...
Just fuck off Oisin.
Lol, girl-problem advice from Finray, classical.
This:

ICCULUS wrote:

And...

Taking girl advice from you would be even stupider. You claim to love this girl (after what, 4 weeks?) yet, you cheat on her a number of times in a week...well done, Casanova.

Oisín<3 wrote:

ICCULUS wrote:

A) I doubt it
C) I've been with her almost 2 months now and have been laid more than he has in his lifetime
E) Yours*
A) She is.
B) Hahahaha BULLSHIT
C) It's not all about sex
D) He's probably got more money than your family
E) Okay.

Last edited by CammRobb (2009-10-12 09:47:22)

ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5424|Athens, GA

Oisín<3 wrote:

ICCULUS wrote:

A) I doubt it
E) Yours*
rofl

its literally imfuckingpossible to find a bigger tool than you

Last edited by ICCULUS (2009-10-12 09:47:32)

JessyCar
FKNAWSM
+30|5359|England
none of this helps anybody on their girl problems ><
Ioan92
+337|5722
Been playing the dead silence game with the one i like a bit too harshly today.

Ignored all the way, just she'd started too.

ffs
LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.
+150|5459|Yeah, there :)
Better than a mexican love series. Who's girl is hotter/better looking. Getting some popcorn.

https://www.caswells-moms.com/e-shop/images/categories/MicrowavePopcorn.jpg
Fall seven times. Stand up eight.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6632

Oisín<3 wrote:

ICCULUS wrote:

A) I doubt it
E) Yours*
she just sounds mad dtf

Spoiler (highlight to read):
down to fuck
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5424|Athens, GA
i win

https://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs205.snc1/7230_1188799596398_1120560073_30660684_994236_n.jpg
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6272
EE chat, fags. Don't spam this thread.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6631|Finland

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

Don't spam this thread.
I agree.
I need around tree fiddy.
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5424|Athens, GA
posts like that sure help

oisin is "gone" so maybe you wont have to worry about it for a while
Lai
+186|6151

Finray wrote:

Oisín<3 wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

So because someone has posted something in this thread that might or might not at all have helped Oisin with his girl troubles, he is not allowed to get back at someone who insults his girlfriendy, merely because that person has also posted in this thread, even though that person might not be the same person as the one that helped or did not help him out of feigned sympathy?

Your logic sux.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6709|Charlie One Alpha
Er. Well mine beats all yours hands down anyway... I'd post pics but I know that posting pics of your girl on a gaming forum is never a good idea.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5424|Athens, GA
cool post bro
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|5978|Blue Mountain State

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Er. Well mine beats all yours hands down anyway... I'd post pics but I know that posting pics of your girl on a gaming forum is never a good idea.
post them you fucking pussy
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard