Do you have ADD/ADHD

Add11%11% - 16
Adhd6%6% - 9
Neither81%81% - 113
Total: 138
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6841|Reykjavík, Iceland.
I'd like to know how many people on this forum suffers from ADD or ADHD.

I myself was diagnosed with ADHD when I was around 9 and am still at age 17 taking daily prescription medication for it.

And if you want to go on about how ADD or ADHD is just a hoax, there is already a thread here.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6105|Birmingham, UK
I have a short attention span if that counts for ADD...
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5786|Catherine Black
I have slight ADD.

No medication needed, I just have to stay away from E numbers.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6619|London, England
No

It really is just an excuse for poor behaviour.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5751|Roma
I have a friend who has ADD and chose his dj name ADD.
He is fucking goooood.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

No

Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
jord
+2,382|6676|The North, beyond the wall.
I have slight ADD.

In reality I just had no interest in school subjects because they were fucking boring. So I used that as an excuse, because like everyone else I'd rather kick paper around the room than read a poem and understand it's meaning.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6841|Reykjavík, Iceland.

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

No

Jesus fucking christ, I knew this would happen. It's not a fucking excuse, I have never accepted any kind of special treatment whatsofucking ever, because I don't to be different from the rest, I just want to blend in.
ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR
+142|6359|CLOSER THAN I APPEAR
ADD, i take focalin everyday for it
jord
+2,382|6676|The North, beyond the wall.
Maybe you should ya know, work out at a gym or play sports to get rid of excess energy. Ya know, like every other kid.
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6437|King Of The Islands

jord wrote:

Maybe you should ya know, work out at a gym or play sports to get rid of excess energy. Ya know, like every other kid.
Too much red cordial tbf.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6619|London, England

jord wrote:

In reality I just had no interest in school subjects because they were fucking boring. So I used that as an excuse, because like everyone else I'd rather kick paper around the room than read a poem and understand it's meaning.
See, at least he admits it. This is the case with most people diagnosed with these "conditions"

Especially in Britain.
ceslayer23
IN YOUR MIRROR
+142|6359|CLOSER THAN I APPEAR

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

jord wrote:

See, at least he admits it. This is the case with most people diagnosed with these "conditions"

Especially in Britain.
a lot of people fake it, but not everyone, he probably does have adhd for real
0akleaves
+183|6611|Newcastle UK

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

jord wrote:

Especially in Britain.
yeah just because American kids want more time to eat cheese burgers so they play along.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
wensleydale8
+81|6767|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire

FatherTed wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

No

Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5972|England

my mate has it but actually hes just being a dick
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6466
Neither are real diseases anyway. Both can be solved with some STFU and GTFO.
Brasso
+1,549|6628

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

qft, i think everyone has a little ADD in them (come on, who doesn't get bored all the time), but ADHD is an excuse
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6740|London

haffeysucks wrote:

DoctaStrangelove wrote:

qft, i think everyone has a little ADD in them (come on, who doesn't get bored all the time), but ADHD is an excuse
qft x2
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
MGS3_GrayFox
+50|6165
I have HDADD.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6621|Little Bentcock
Nope, no a kid that was diagnosed with it, but he was just a pain.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6712|Purplicious Wisconsin

FatherTed wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

No

Yeah, you know Michael Phelps was diagnosed with that, and instead of taking prescription drugs he decides to put it all in swimming.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6390|Southern California

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

jord wrote:

Especially in Britain.
Its highly over diagnosed, but that doesn't mean some people don't actually have it.... I have known  A LOT of people diagnosed "ADD" that definitely were not, but I had ADD pretty bad as a kid and believe me it wasn't just wanting to goof off. I used to have to try like a motherfucker to any school work, it was definitely not normal... No matter how hard I tried to get work done I would constantly catch my self just sitting there staring out the window. It was a huge PITA during grade school, and to a lesser extent during high school.
Also had a friend with ADHD in high school... and that kid DEFINITELY had something.
70% of the people who "Have ADD" ARE full of shit. I know people would find out I did and be like "Oh I have that too" and it was fucking obvious they had nothing like me... But some of it is legit.

War Man... He is a fucking swimmer? That has nothing to do with ADD or ADHD... That's like saying "Oh he has ADHD but he can still run"....
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6523|South Florida

MGS3_GrayFox wrote:

I have HDADD.
High Def? NO WAI FKN COOOLZ
15 more years! 15 more years!
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6461|meh-land

VicktorVauhn wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

jord wrote:

Especially in Britain.
Its highly over diagnosed, but that doesn't mean some people don't actually have it.... I have known  A LOT of people diagnosed "ADD" that definitely were not, but I had ADD pretty bad as a kid and believe me it wasn't just wanting to goof off. I used to have to try like a motherfucker to any school work, it was definitely not normal... No matter how hard I tried to get work done I would constantly catch my self just sitting there staring out the window. It was a huge PITA during grade school, and to a lesser extent during high school.
Also had a friend with ADHD in high school... and that kid DEFINITELY had something.
70% of the people who "Have ADD" ARE full of shit. I know people would find out I did and be like "Oh I have that too" and it was fucking obvious they had nothing like me... But some of it is legit.

War Man... He is a fucking swimmer? That has nothing to do with ADD or ADHD... That's like saying "Oh he has ADHD but he can still run"....
qft tbh

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard