m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6671|UK

SamTheMan:D wrote:

m3thod wrote:

1) The locker isn't yours.
2) Just because you've managed to use the locker (against company policy) for a extended period of time still doesn't make it yours.
2) The locker belongs to Tesco and has never left the possession of your employer
3) You're only permitted use of the locker during the periods you're working within the place of employment.
4) Use of the locker outside the hours of a working shift is against company policy and you are liable to be punished using the company disciplinary procedure
5) It is a requirement once the need for the locker had finished you were required to relinquish the use of the locker
6) What you are doing is more akin to putting a reserved sign on your favourite seat in your local so no one is able to sit there until your arrive for your next visit.
7) I seriously doubt a highly reputable employer such as Tesco would employ illegal immigrants
8) Your extremely short sighted reasoning is showing.
9) The foreign worker is within his rights to report you to management
10) you are the illegal immigrant worker surgeon is talking about
Yeah, like i would be seen working for Tesco.  WTF do you think i am....English?
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5974|England

m3thod wrote:

m3thod wrote:

1) The locker isn't yours.
2) Just because you've managed to use the locker (against company policy) for a extended period of time still doesn't make it yours.
2) The locker belongs to Tesco and has never left the possession of your employer
3) You're only permitted use of the locker during the periods you're working within the place of employment.
4) Use of the locker outside the hours of a working shift is against company policy and you are liable to be punished using the company disciplinary procedure
5) It is a requirement once the need for the locker had finished you were required to relinquish the use of the locker
6) What you are doing is more akin to putting a reserved sign on your favourite seat in your local so no one is able to sit there until your arrive for your next visit.
7) I seriously doubt a highly reputable employer such as Tesco would employ illegal immigrants
8) Your extremely short sighted reasoning is showing.
9) The foreign worker is within his rights to report you to management
Yeah, like i would be seen working for Tesco.  WTF do you think i am....English?
no

illegal immigrant
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6343|tropical regions of london
londinistan
m3thod
+2,197|6671|UK

m3thod wrote:

no

illegal immigrant
great, i dont have to pay taxes...thanks for subsidising me when you worked for that bargain shop.
Banned
+856|5974|England

m3thod wrote:

m3thod wrote:

no

illegal immigrant
great, i dont have to pay taxes...thanks for subsidising me when you worked for that bargain shop.
im 17 and was working part time

didnt pay taxes
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6713|Purplicious Wisconsin

Aries_37 wrote:

I hope this thread is a joke

Immigrants can be a problem if they're creating crime or depleting government funds but complaining about having to be with them on your night shift stacking shelves at tescos is just plain retarded.

I think you'll find many immigrants are willing to work for their place in our society, and they do a hell of a lot more than the endogenous chav scum who get pregnant at 16 and take out multiple child benefits over the next 18 years
Then there are the Mexican Illegals. Costing the U.S. millions of dollars.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6453|The Twilight Zone
If method is illegal immigrant then I support them.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.

.Sup wrote:

Mmm people from poorer countries where the illegals come from generally do...
m3thod
+2,197|6671|UK

.Sup wrote:

i'm not an immigrant.  i'm not anglo saxon either.
m3thod
+2,197|6671|UK

m3thod wrote:

m3thod wrote:

no

didnt pay taxes
You would have paid NI.  So i took my immigrant self to the hospital and got great free treatment because as soon i landed here off the banana boat i suddenly started to suffer ever aligment i've ever complained off.  The main one was lazyitus, they still trying to find a cure for that.

Thanks again engliseesh peeeig.
Banned
+856|5974|England

m3thod wrote:

m3thod wrote:

didnt pay taxes
You would have paid NI.  So i took my immigrant self to the hospital and got great free treatment because as soon i landed here off the banana boat i suddenly started to suffer ever aligment i've ever complained off.  The main one was lazyitus, they still trying to find a cure for that.

no i didnt
jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.
I never paid Northern Ireland

wat

ya i no
m3thod
+2,197|6671|UK

m3thod wrote:

didnt pay taxes

no i didnt
It is mandatory to pay National Insurance even though you're a mere child at 17 and worked for slave labour at B&M.  NI is not optional.

Go look at your payslip.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6627|UK
No it's not mandatory. I never paid NI.
Banned
+856|5974|England

m3thod wrote:

m3thod wrote:

no i didnt
It is mandatory to pay National Insurance even though you're a mere child at 17 and worked for slave labour at B&M.  NI is not optional.

Go look at your payslip.
think again

i was at B&m; 3.40 an hour at weekends

which is like <£50 a week

im not going to get charged NI

Last edited by SamTheMan:D (2008-09-21 13:46:22)

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6708|th3 unkn0wn

m3thod wrote:

m3thod wrote:

no i didnt
B&M = Bondage & Masochism? Northern Ireland is not optional?

Last edited by {HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy (2008-09-21 13:47:52)

m3thod
+2,197|6671|UK
http://www.litrg.org.uk/help/lowincome/ … ng.cfm#pay

*  National Insurance helps to pay for some State Benefits including retirement pensions. Your National Insurance earns you the right to receive certain benefits.

* You pay National Insurance Contributions (NIC) between the ages of 16 and retirement age on earnings (but not pensions).

* After state retirement age even if you have a job you do not need to pay any more contributions.

* A National Insurance number is unique to you throughout your life but it is not a form of identity. It is made up of 2 letters, 6 numbers and a final letter for example ZY 98 76 54 A.

Do I have to pay NIC?

* Whether you are working for an employer or are self employed and working for yourself or for a partnership will affect the type of contribution you pay.

* If you are self employed you pay two types of NIC - one is a weekly stamp (Class 2) and the other is based on the level of your profits (Class 4).

* You can also pay voluntary NIC (Class 3).

* If you are self employed and you think your profits will be less than a set limit - £4,825 for 2008/09 you can elect not to pay any contributions during the year and then the position can be reviewed once you know what your profits were for that tax year.

* This is called a Small Earnings Exception. You can download the form you will need in order to claim the exception - form CF10 using the link.

* Everyone who wants to work in the UK must have a National Insurance number. To obtain a National Insurance number you must be over 16 and resident in Great Britain or Northern Ireland.

* You can start work without one but you must then apply immediately. The law requires you to apply for a number if you do not already have one and you are working or are intending to work.

I have worked in various wanky pokey jobs since i was 18 and i have always claimed back my taxes (first 4000 was tax free when i used to do it).  I never got NI back.

Last edited by m3thod (2008-09-21 13:50:07)

m3thod
+2,197|6671|UK

m3thod wrote:

no i didnt

Go look at your payslip.
think again

Holy fuck! £3.40! LooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL

the slaves that were forced to build the pyramids were paid more than that.  Oh and you did pay NI.

sucka.
Banned
+856|5974|England

m3thod wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Go look at your payslip.
think again

the slaves that were forced to build the pyramids were paid more than that.  Oh and you did pay NI.

sucka.
do you want me to post my fuckin pay check

i was not earning enough to pay NI
m3thod
+2,197|6671|UK

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

m3thod wrote:

no i didnt
B&M = Bondage & Masochism? Northern Ireland is not optional?
B&M Bargains, pile it high sell it cheap shops.

where samigotrapedcosiamnotamanbutagirl made his millions.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6621|London, England
lol sam
m3thod
+2,197|6671|UK

m3thod wrote:

think again

sucka.

doesnt matter.  i feel sorry for you for agreeing to £3.40 hour.  You should register yourself as a charity as your asshole got raped.
Banned
+856|5974|England

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

lol sam
alright?
Banned
+856|5974|England

m3thod wrote:

m3thod wrote:

sucka.

doesnt matter.  i feel sorry for you for agreeing to £3.40 hour.  You should register yourself as a charity as your asshole got raped.
its called minimum wage like alot of teenagers getpaki
BRiiNDED
+137|6124

m3thod wrote:

its called minimum wage like alot of teenagers getpaki
lol sam 3.40 joke

but srsly gtfo m3thod quit being a cunt

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard