Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469
You wouldn't be pissed if another Welsh fag told you that you couldn't take the key home.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6108|Birmingham, UK

Aries_37 wrote:

I hope this thread is a joke

Immigrants can be a problem if they're creating crime or depleting government funds but complaining about having to be with them on your night shift stacking shelves at tescos is just plain retarded.

I think you'll find many immigrants are willing to work for their place in our society, and they do a hell of a lot more than the endogenous chav scum who get pregnant at 16 and take out multiple child benefits over the next 18 years
This is true. So long as these guys are working and not leeching off our tax money then they're doing nothing wrong...
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6721|Scotland

m3thod wrote:

1) The locker isn't yours.
2) Just because you've managed to use the locker (against company policy) for a extended period of time still doesn't make it yours.
2) The locker belongs to Tesco and has never left the possession of your employer
3) You're only permitted use of the locker during the periods you're working within the place of employment.
4) Use of the locker outside the hours of a working shift is against company policy and you are liable to be punished using the company disciplinary procedure
5) It is a requirement once the need for the locker had finished you were required to relinquish the use of the locker
6) What you are doing is more akin to putting a reserved sign on your favourite seat in your local so no one is able to sit there until your arrive for your next visit.
7) I seriously doubt a highly reputable employer such as Tesco would employ illegal immigrants
8) Your extremely short sighted reasoning is showing.
9) The foreign worker is within his rights to report you to management
damn straight.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6494|Connecticut

m3thod wrote:

2) Just because you've managed to use the locker (against company policy) for a extended period of time still doesn't make it yours.
2) The locker belongs to Tesco and has never left the possession of your employer
3) You're only permitted use of the locker during the periods you're working within the place of employment.
4) Use of the locker outside the hours of a working shift is against company policy and you are liable to be punished using the company disciplinary procedure
5) It is a requirement once the need for the locker had finished you were required to relinquish the use of the locker
6) What you are doing is more akin to putting a reserved sign on your favourite seat in your local so no one is able to sit there until your arrive for your next visit.
7) I seriously doubt a highly reputable employer such as Tesco would employ illegal immigrants
10) Tesco implements a policy that no employee may carry a cell phone on their person, which applies to all employees, but then does not provide enough lockers to all employes to secure their valuable belongings. Since their policy contradicts their actions employees are then forced to interpret said policy and create solutions so their shit doesn't get stolen. Solution: GET LOCKERS FOR EVERYONE SO YOU MAY THEN ENFORCE THE POLICY WITH EVERYONE EQUALLY. WHEN EVERY EMPLOYEE HAS THEIR OWN LOCKER THERE WILL BE NO EXCUSE.

And since Tesco is so highly reputable they should be able to afford a locker for everyone, eh?
Malloy must go
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6520|Πάϊ
Oh that "it's my country not yours so u can't tell me what to do" argument is so fucking racist, I wanna beat whoever spouts it with a club till he's mashed potatoes

Instead of being pissed at  those fucking cheap Tesco motherfuckers you take it out on a poor worker. Nice.

/rant

Last edited by oug (2008-09-21 09:01:05)

ƒ³
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.

oug wrote:

Oh that "it's my country not yours so u can't tell me what to do" argument is so fucking racist, I wanna bet whoever spouts it with a club till he's mashed potatoes

Instead of being pissed at  those fucking cheap Tesco motherfuckers you take it out on a poor worker. Nice.

/rant
Mmm grassing up people and snitching is generally seen as an asshole thing to do. For everybody, not just immigrants.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469

deeznutz1245 wrote:

m3thod wrote:

10) Tesco implements a policy that no employee may carry a cell phone on their person, which applies to all employees, but then does not provide enough lockers to all employes to secure their valuable belongings. Since their policy contradicts their actions employees are then forced to interpret said policy and create solutions so their shit doesn't get stolen. Solution: GET LOCKERS FOR EVERYONE SO YOU MAY THEN ENFORCE THE POLICY WITH EVERYONE EQUALLY. WHEN EVERY EMPLOYEE HAS THEIR OWN LOCKER THERE WILL BE NO EXCUSE.

And since Tesco is so highly reputable they should be able to afford a locker for everyone, eh?
They should, but they don't. Until then Surgeon needs to quit being such a bitch.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6672|UK

deeznutz1245 wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Check out the hard man with his caps lock

Anyway I agree somewhat, however interpreting the policy to effectively permanently commandeer a locker and then lambast a colleague (who was within his rights to challenge surgeons) rather than management is retarded.  Not to mention "i use it therefore i own it" reasoning was especially poor.

Either turn off the phone and keep it on person, or speak to a member of the trade union of which i guarantee there will be one operating within the organisation to ensure management is fully aware of dissatisfaction so something can/will be done.

Yes Tesco are highly reputable as an organisation.....but i didn't say they were good employers did i?

Last edited by m3thod (2008-09-21 09:23:37)

Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
I personally thought this thread was a joke thread, I don't think he's actually pissed off that someone told him he can't keep his illegal locker key, especially cos that was his last day.

If he actually is annoyed and pissed off I should slap the black off of his face.

Last edited by Mek-Stizzle (2008-09-21 09:41:10)

Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6403|dm_maidenhead

smuder201 wrote:

r'Eeee wrote:

Fuckin' immigrants.
Yeah how dare they come to our country do the shitty jobs us white English people think are below us &/or to lazy to do. Seriously if you have something to say say it rather than some generic 2 word answer your racist old man spouts, think for yourself.
/rant
lol, r'Eeee is an immigrant. I think he was being ironic
jord
Omg it's Peter...
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6403|dm_maidenhead

jord wrote:

Omg it's Peter...
Omg it's jord...
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6743|London

Tesco sure is crap.
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6786|Perth, Western Australia
So wait, you were breaking the rules and he called you in on it?

So far I'm on his side.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5751|شمال
I will keep the key. I will not give it to anyone, not even the queen ffs!
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Benzin
+576|5999
If this is a joke thread, fine. But if you're serious, you're a fucking tard.

That being said - leave your phone in your car? Or just turn it off and leave it in your pocket. OMG, if it's silent and you never take it out, management will never know that you have a phone on you ... what a concept ... try and wrap your tiny, British mind around that.
jord
Illegals r teh badz
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6157|Vancouver | Canada

CapnNismo wrote:

If this is a joke thread, fine. But if you're serious, you're a fucking tard.
This man speaks the truth.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6556
Sorry dude but this is the EU now. Complain about Nigerian immigrants or the Roma if you want - but not Poles or Eastern Europeans: they're 100% totally legit (and some of them are quite hot).

Last edited by CameronPoe (2008-09-21 12:04:02)

God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6344|tropical regions of london
mexicans
Kez
+778|5704|London, UK

The Sheriff wrote:

Tesco also happen to employ a fuckload of immigrants to work the night shifts, the ratio is about 1:20 (British:Foreign)
Shit thats worse than England!!
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England

God Save the Queen wrote:

mexicans
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5975|England

m3thod wrote:

10) you are the illegal immigrant worker surgeon is talking about
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6291|Éire
So you broke the rules and you're annoyed that someone called you out on it... and the meat of your argument is that you are somehow vindicated because he is a 'guest' in your country? Mmmmmmm. Sounds to me like this guy has pissed you off and you're using it as an excuse to vent a little racism.

What if it had been a Welsh guy who gave you a hard time over the key?

Last edited by Braddock (2008-09-21 12:34:02)

jord

jord wrote:

oug wrote:

Oh that "it's my country not yours so u can't tell me what to do" argument is so fucking racist, I wanna bet whoever spouts it with a club till he's mashed potatoes

/rant
Mmm grassing up people and snitching is generally seen as an asshole thing to do. For everybody, not just immigrants.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard