Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5672|College Park, MD
My classes for the most part suck this year.

AP Enviro - Kinda interesting
English - Boring, and it's discussion-based... I do not learn in discussion based classes. And they gave me the hardest teacher.
Philosophy - Didn't want to take it, they made me take it, it's extremely boring (and discussion based)
Computer Science - Fun
Tech Theater - Fun
Math - Boring, but I do well without much effort

My schedule sucks as well; I have no free periods with my friends, so I only see them at lunch and after school. Which annoys me because around the end of last year I was getting better with the whole "get a life" thing (I've got a job now, I've made a lot of friends there, I even got involuntarily hugged by some really cute / awesome girl but she's not working there anymore).

I just wish I could drop English and Philosophy (and take Government instead, because I had the teacher for US history last year and he's amazingly good at what he does). I KNOW I'm not gonna do well in those classes, which will hurt my college apps. It annoys me that they are so psycho about getting into college around here, yet the teachers seem to think we've got no responsibilities at all regarding apps.

Overall, 6/10 so far. The laughs I have with my friends makes up for the epic fail of the first 2.5 hours of school.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6508|Long Island, New York
Junior year is okay I suppose. US History is awesome, Chem is okay, Gym BLOWS, Math is eh, English is okay.

BOCES however is .

I mean, I get to fly in less than a week or so. Fuck yeah.
Roc18
`
+655|5761|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Those are whole year courses? or are some 1 semester courses? Because you might have alot of time off in the 2nd semester like I did (Got to leave every day at lunch) last year if most of your classes are 1 semester.
Smithereener
+138|6286|California
I liked my Senior Year. Have to admit the first few months were really hectic because of apps, but once you get through with those, it was pretty damn easy. Even while taking 4 APs, it wasn't that bad until the AP tests came around. Then after that, things were reaalllllllyyyy chill. Too bad that was only for like.. 2 months.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6508|Long Island, New York

Smithereener wrote:

I liked my Senior Year. Have to admit the first few months were really hectic because of apps, but once you get through with those, it was pretty damn easy. Even while taking 4 APs, it wasn't that bad until the AP tests came around. Then after that, things were reaalllllllyyyy chill. Too bad that was only for like.. 2 months.
Same thing with my brother. He hated the beginning of the year, loved the end.

Last edited by Poseidon (2008-09-17 15:40:25)

Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

Roc18 wrote:

Those are whole year courses? or are some 1 semester courses? Because you might have alot of time off in the 2nd semester like I did (Got to leave every day at lunch) last year if most of your classes are 1 semester.
The Philosophy course is 1 semester, next semester I take a Military History course with another awesome teacher.

The English course is 1 semester, but next semester's English course is the same teacher but different subject matter @_@

And I loved Junior year personally. My schedule worked very well with seeing my friends, my classes rocked. I especially liked chem, not so much the subject but my class. And my US History class was often the highlight of my day.

what also sucks is i have no free periods at all on Tuesdays...

Last edited by Hurricane2k9 (2008-09-17 15:38:17)

=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6336|California
I have these classes for my senior year /love it
1-AP Calc - 7:15 am /ugh
2-APES(Environmental Science)
3-English
4-Econ/AP Government
5/6-Some business class for 2 periods(1 before and after lunch)
7- Nothing! Free time!
Roc18
`

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

The Philosophy course is 1 semester, next semester I take a Military History course with another awesome teacher.

The English course is 1 semester, but next semester's English course is the same teacher but different subject matter @_@

And I loved Junior year personally. My schedule worked very well with seeing my friends, my classes rocked. I especially liked chem, not so much the subject but my class. And my US History class was often the highlight of my day.

Damn thats the opposite of me. My Junior year was work work work work work, I literally couldnt do shit on the weekdays because of the amount of work I had in Junior year, then senior year was a breeze.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6678|67.222.138.85
slackers not taking 7 classes
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

Roc18 wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

Damn thats the opposite of me. My Junior year was work work work work work, I literally couldnt do shit on the weekdays because of the amount of work I had in Junior year, then senior year was a breeze.
I think part of it was that I just had teachers that I clicked really really well with. I didn't study much for APUSH and got a 4. I'd wager that was cause my teacher was just that good at teaching you the material and getting you to enjoy learning it.
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5902|Somewhere out in Space
lol, dont do homework that doesnt count for marks, that saves at least 10 hours.  Mind you, it works for me since i just pick things up instantly and i dont forget shit.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

lol, dont do homework that doesnt count for marks
yes it does... in AP Enviro (here at least), it counts for a lot. If you do all the assignments well you can get a very good grade (Assuming you don't bomb the labs and tests). If you don't turn in assignments they all count as zeros and can quickly bring down your grade.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6260|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

senior year was awsmcaeks, what dost thou speaketh of
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
bennisboy
+829|6617|Poundland
It is what you make of it. I had so much fun in my last year at school. Make the most of it, you'll miss it
TheDonkey
Eat my bearrrrrrrrrrr, Tonighttt
+163|5688|Vancouver, BC, Canada
Tech Theater is the shit.

Yesterday we were given one task and one task only " GO out and explore all the spaces of the Theater/Dram dep"

Which basically meant, "Her's the keychain, go waste 1.5 hours"

We opened every door, went up in the catwalk, we went under the Stage(The stage itself was built up after the school so it was a Concrete pit with 2x4 supports. It was awesome.

Has it again tommorow
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

TheDonkey wrote:

Tech Theater is the shit.

Yesterday we were given one task and one task only " GO out and explore all the spaces of the Theater/Dram dep"

Which basically meant, "Her's the keychain, go waste 1.5 hours"

We opened every door, went up in the catwalk, we went under the Stage(The stage itself was built up after the school so it was a Concrete pit with 2x4 supports. It was awesome.

Has it again tommorow
There's a secret path that goes from the pit (where the band plays music for shows) all the way to the tech booth at the back of the auditorium. It requires some sort of ladder though to go up.
GR34
+215|6516|ALBERTA> CANADA

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

My classes for the most part suck this year.

AP Enviro - Kinda interesting
English - Boring, and it's discussion-based... I do not learn in discussion based classes. And they gave me the hardest teacher.
Philosophy - Didn't want to take it, they made me take it, it's extremely boring (and discussion based)
Computer Science - Fun
Tech Theater - Fun
Math - Boring, but I do well without much effort

My schedule sucks as well; I have no free periods with my friends, so I only see them at lunch and after school. Which annoys me because around the end of last year I was getting better with the whole "get a life" thing (I've got a job now, I've made a lot of friends there, I even got involuntarily hugged by some really cute / awesome girl but she's not working there anymore).

I just wish I could drop English and Philosophy (and take Government instead, because I had the teacher for US history last year and he's amazingly good at what he does). I KNOW I'm not gonna do well in those classes, which will hurt my college apps. It annoys me that they are so psycho about getting into college around here, yet the teachers seem to think we've got no responsibilities at all regarding apps.

Overall, 6/10 so far. The laughs I have with my friends makes up for the epic fail of the first 2.5 hours of school.
Man what makes senior year fun is.....GETtING FUCKING SMASHED AND BANgING HOT GIRLS
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

GR34 wrote:

GETtING FUCKING SMASHED AND BANgING HOT GIRLS
I don't like drinking

and I always screw shit up with girls even ones that I get along well with.
GR34
no offence but thats why it it sucks sorrmy man
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

GR34 wrote:

I've got good friends, and the highlights of my days are usually from hanging out with them during lunch.

If you read the actual post you'd see that more than anything I'm pissed at my courses and the scheduling. No amount of getting drunk and mindless fucking is gonna fix that.
Roc18
`

GR34 wrote:

Yeah getting smashed and fucking hot girls everyday is what everyone does for fun.
avman633
+116|6335
Wow that sucks. Junior isn't that bad. AP Chemistry, Physics and AP Spanish 4 aren't that bad, but US and English suck, Pre-Calc is ok.
GR34
I dont mean every day I men on the week ends - th hot bitches part but drinking with friends is hella fun
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6471|so randum

Roc18 wrote:

GR34 wrote:

Yeah getting smashed and fucking hot girls everyday is what everyone does for fun.
pretty much.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6312|Atlanta, Georgia
Bus Ride To School = Gay
Algebra 2 = Gay
Economics = Gay
American Lit = Gay
Spanish 2 = Gay