Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6199|Winland

I was watching random YouTube poops, when, just at the end of one, they played a part of Scatman's world. I thought of the song a little while ago, but I couldn't remember the name. A quick search found it right away

I totally love this song, and I remember it in detail, even if I haven't heard it since '99-2000. It just makes me... happy. You can't say you don't like this song, it's like saying elephants are small compared to ants.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Ultimatrox
+38|6235|Netherlands
lol i remember that song from when i was like 7 or something, awesome to hear it again!
Roc18
`
+655|5792|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
That was weird.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6569|NYC / Hamburg

inb4 someone declaring their love for scat
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6150|San Antonio, Texas
Scatman = legend. R.I.P.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6634

/win
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6465|cuntshitlake

Gooners wrote:

/win
This is the blast from the past for me

Awesome.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6221|Phoenix, AZ
... the fuck is this shit, seriously...
Home
Section.80
+447|6849|Seattle, Washington, USA

I don't know why, but I always disliked those songs. Especially the one Gooners posted.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6634

Ha, it was such a catchy tune!
latinolink
plop plop flop flop
+11|6658|west liberty IA
official counter strike music

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard