m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6676|UK
what does Kuffar mean?
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6815|NÃ¥rvei

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Kuffar wrote:

I find it all too easy to believe some of the posts on this thread, sadly.

I'm an Englishman who remembers with such terrible clarity the live pictures of 9/11 unfolding, the impacts, the collapses, the people leaping from hundreds of feet to escape the flames.

I remember, mourn and respect those whose lives were stolen from them that day and those who gave their lives in the service and rescue of others.

I spit on the ideologies of hatred and the memory of the perpetrators and on their apologists in the West and in the Islamic world.

On September 12th Le Monde ran a headline 'Today we are all American's', unlike all too many irresolute and wilfully blind people all over the world I am still and will always remain 'an American'.
Good for you

This topic is about some South American event that I've never heard about, not some Terrorist attack
Actually the topic in this thread is September 11th, the terror attack on the twin towers is part of that, the coup in Chile is part of that alongside many other events that took place on that specific date ...

Besides Xmas 911 has hammered itself into being one of the most famous dates ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6468|Tyne & Wear, England

m3thod wrote:

what does Kuffar mean?
I thought it was a non-believer.  Or am I talking shite again?
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6626|London, England
I thought that was Kaffir

It's what the mooj's call us non-mooj's
Kuffar
+11|5718
Nope you are correct Killswitch, it means an infidel, someone who is in a state of 'kufr' or unbelief.

It's the Islamic word for 'not a Muslim'.

(and it's the same as kaffir)

Last edited by Kuffar (2008-09-12 05:04:51)

Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6494|Gogledd Cymru

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

What the hell is a mooj?
jord
+2,382|6683|The North, beyond the wall.

PureFodder wrote:

jord wrote:

FEOS wrote:

If you had something similar happen to your country
That's the only thing that bothers me. I'm fine with Americans up until this point. And it's the second time this has happened. You need to have a quick look at world history because a lot of older countries have gone through worse, in old times and modern. It's using 9/11 as a "You don't know what it's like you have it easy" when really we've been there and got the t shirt.

Other than this, have a nice remembrance.
In the last hundred plus years the British have seen plenty of horrific events, primarily as the ones commiting the acts.

Overall nobody can deny that September 11th 2001 was a horrific event that should be remembered, but also that worse events have occured in recent times.

On an entirely different note, can someone in the NY area please go and kick the asses of whichever idiots are managing to completely fuck up the rebuilding of ground zero and the memorial site?
No you turd. We have seen plenty of horrific events that have happened to us. Fuck sake, people need to read up on things...
ghettoperson
+1,943|6654

Poseidon wrote:

Yeah, because we did NOTHING when the Tsunami hit...you know, all the donations, telethons, people crying for support and recieving it in truckloads and bundles of people...

But we only care about when something tragic happens to us.

Yeah...
That's not the point, the following year after the Tsunami hit who said, "Oh isn't that sad, a year ago today 230,000 people died in South East Asia." Much less for 7 years after.
Kuffar
+11|5718
The point is that the tsunami was an natural catastrophe to which the US responded faster and more generously than any other country on the planet.

9/11 was an act of barbarity and evil deliberately visited on innocents in order to further religious goals.

Do you see the difference?
jord
+2,382|6683|The North, beyond the wall.

RAIMIUS wrote:

Americans don't like being victims
Really? Cause I've seen a few play the victim card, saying other countries don't know what it's like to experience an act of terrorism.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6654

Not really, we're just remembering people who died. I fail to see why you should be so much more saddened by the loss of someone that was killed by terrorists than by someone who was drowned in Thailand. If it makes a difference to you Americans were killed over there too.

But back on topic, who cares about the thousands of people that 'disappeared' under Pinochet's rule?
Kuffar
+11|5718
We remember those who were murdered so brutally on 9/11 to honour them and the rescuers who lost their lives in such numbers. We also mark out the moment when, at least for those people who have been paying attention, the West became aware that there were large numbers of people who are dedicated to our destruction and the destruction of our freedoms and liberty based on our kufr.

This does not devalue the lives of people killed by the tsunami. Nor does it devalue the disappeared from Chile or Guatemala for example.

It does give honour and rememberance where it is most due on that day.

If you want to get something going for the victims of other disasters or incidents on whatever other day you go for it.

Or do you agree with Muslim groups that say that Holocaust Day should be 'broadened' to include the victims of lesser atrocities?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6654

I didn't even know there was a Holocaust day to be quite honest.
Kuffar
+11|5718
There is a tactic being used by the enemies of freedom that aims to diminish our memory of and revulsion for highly significant events (and thereby blind us and make us more vulnerable to their repetition).

The tactic is to hijack days that invite us to remember 'inconvenient truths'. For example, that the Jews were subjected to the greatest atrocity the world has ever recorded. Who gains from diminishing that truth? Those who continue to hate the Jews and seek their destruction. Those who deny Israel's legitimacy.

In a way this thread is doing the same job on 9/11. Who gains? Those who do not wish us to remember what happened, who did it and why they did it. You will find that the same group of people who gain from the diminution of the Holocaust gain from the diminution of 9/11.

Don't let them put you back to sleep with their moral relativism.

Last edited by Kuffar (2008-09-12 05:53:40)

m3thod
+2,197|6676|UK

The Sheriff wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

What the hell is a mooj?
It's Mek's term for a Mujaheddin.  Holy fighter.
m3thod
+2,197|6676|UK
Kuffar and Kaffir are interchangeable.  The use of the term depends on which 'mooj' you're talking to i guess.
m3thod
+2,197|6676|UK

Kuffar wrote:

The point is that the tsunami was an natural catastrophe to which the US responded faster and more generously than any other country on the planet.

9/11 was an act of barbarity and evil deliberately visited on innocents in order to further religious goals.

The Aussies responded first hotshot.  it kinda helped the devastation was practically on their doorstep

Religious goals? Get your head out your fucking arse.
Kuffar
+11|5718

m3thod wrote:

Kuffar wrote:

The Aussies responded first hotshot.  it kinda helped the devastation was practically on their doorstep

Care to explain how Al Qaeda's goals were not religious?
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6712|67.222.138.85

Kuffar wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Kuffar wrote:

Care to explain how Al Qaeda's goals were not religious?
Care to explain how they are? It was purely political, religion was the vehicle.
Kuffar
+11|5718
In classical Islam, the kind found in the Koran and the hadith, the kind that Bin Laden seeks to force Muslims and non-Muslims alike to submit to, there is no difference between religion and politics. Religion is all. OBL seeks to reinstate the Caliphate, an Islamic state run according the rules of sharia law largely set out 1300 years ago. This is a religious duty in his view.

The vehicle was the 747.

Last edited by Kuffar (2008-09-12 06:08:26)

belldawg
Serial Jay-Walker
+52|5988|Perth, indian ocean
Sorry this ever happened to you America
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6399|The Gem Saloon

ghettoperson wrote:

I fail to see why you should be so much more saddened by the loss of someone that was killed by terrorists than by someone who was drowned in Thailand.
YOU should be as sad as you want....no one is dictating your feelings to you. at least, not how you are trying to dictate our feelings to us.

those were MY fucking countrymen that died that day. an attack on MY fucking country...

i dont expect you to give two shits about it, but i do expect you to shut your fucking mouth if we would like to mourn.

feel worse for the people that died in the tsunami?
great, write a fucking book or something....but dont you fucking dare try and press YOUR fucking beliefs on someone else, just because YOU think we should mourn for something else.
i dont really give a shit about who YOU think i should mourn for...

like i said previously, go fuck yourselves.

have a good day euros
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6112|Birmingham, UK

Parker wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

I fail to see why you should be so much more saddened by the loss of someone that was killed by terrorists than by someone who was drowned in Thailand.
YOU should be as sad as you want....no one is dictating your feelings to you. at least, not how you are trying to dictate our feelings to us.

those were MY fucking countrymen that died that day. an attack on MY fucking country...

i dont expect you to give two shits about it, but i do expect you to shut your fucking mouth if we would like to mourn.
I thought it was 60something Brits who died on 9/11.

And many other foreigners...

Not just Americans.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6399|The Gem Saloon

SEREVENT wrote:

Parker wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Not just Americans.
then please, mourn away....unlike some people here, i wont try and tell you its a bad thing

edit:
and what was the point of that fucking post, huh?

are the lost american lives somehow invalidated because there were some foreigners were there as well?
was it not AN ATTACK ON MY FUCKING COUNTRY?!?!

Last edited by Parker (2008-09-12 08:49:38)

SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6112|Birmingham, UK

Parker wrote:

SEREVENT wrote:

Parker wrote:

Not just Americans.
then please, mourn away....unlike some people here, i wont try and tell you its a bad thing
I did my 4 minutes yesterday... I'm sure you did too.

Once a year is more than enough. Sadly once someone's gone, they're gone

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard