nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6330|New Haven, CT

Ender2309 wrote:

War Man wrote:

TrueMusou wrote:

How in the hell are you going to insult Obama's intelligence?
Palin has not come close to what Obama accomplished academically.

Let's compare shall we?

Obama: A graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law School, where he served as president of the Harvard Law Review

Palin: Attended Hawaii Pacific in Honolulu for a semester in 1982, majoring in Business Administration. She transferred in 1983 to North Idaho College. In 1987, Palin received a Bachelor of Science degree in communications-journalism from the University of Idaho
Academically? Science>Law School

Oh and Palin was a fricken Governor of Alaska which gives you real political experience. Not some community organizer.
maybe it gives you experience in office, but i'd wager obama got more political experience being a CO. either way, he's ten times more in touch with the majority of americans than palin.
No, that's not true. Obama is in a very select minority of Ivy-league graduates, and easily in the top percentile in terms of African-American socioeconomic status. Sarah Palin went to a normal college, academically comparable to a much larger variety of schools, and her degree is on par with the degrees of many more Americans. She's not one of those slimy elitist liberals, and she's certainly lived the American Dream just as much as Osama has. Most importantly, she is dealing with a teenage pregnancy. That's 700,000 families she can identify with.

Last edited by nukchebi0 (2008-09-05 00:10:45)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6768

TheAussieReaper wrote:

War Man wrote:

Academically? Science>Law School
Did you not read? It was a Bachelor of Science degree in communications-journalism.

Even I have a better degree than that.
which is???
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6677|UK
TAR is a Information Technology student.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6768

m3thod wrote:

TAR is a Information Technology student.
so computers basically yes?
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6349|tropical regions of london

War Man wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

War Man wrote:

And also the fact that the media is bashing Palin off the wall is pissing off conservatives encouraging them to vote for McCain/Palin.
Conservatives will be voting for Palin?

No shit.
You'd be surprised at how Conservatives have always been disappointed with the elections. Me and my parents were disappointed at this election until Palin showed up.
you and your parents are retarded.
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6189|Ireland

God Save the Queen wrote:

War Man wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Conservatives will be voting for Palin?

No shit.
You'd be surprised at how Conservatives have always been disappointed with the elections. Me and my parents were disappointed at this election until Palin showed up.
You just want more welfare hand outs from O'bama.
God Save the Queen
Banned
Im not mexican spit, you go back to mexico.
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6189|Ireland
I visited LA last year.  It was refreshing to see first hand the American culture your precious O'bama promotes.

Last edited by Lotta_Drool (2008-09-05 07:20:57)

God Save the Queen
Banned
not enough swatstikas for you
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6189|Ireland
too many mexican flags and short brown people speaking spanish.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6561
Isn't California the richest state in America?
God Save the Queen
Banned
yep
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6189|Ireland
Probably has nothing to do with population and representation in the Federal Government.
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6548|Texas - Bigger than France
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6535|Global Command

Insightful.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6768

ATG wrote:

Insightful.
dont troll atg
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6607|132 and Bush

Damn, I never would have guessed this. http://www.thrfeed.com/2008/09/mccain-rating-1.html
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6816|Nårvei

I watched McCains speach today and was not impressed, he did not look comfortable at all and the smile on his face gave away some uncertainty ... i almost felt bad for him, Sarah Palin impressed me more and she did win the crowd ... it seemed more like the crowd applauded McCain because they should and not because it was a natural reaction ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6768

well, they know mccain aint good at preacher speeches, maybe thats why.
Varegg
+2,206|6816|Nårvei

usmarine wrote:

well, they know mccain aint good at preacher speeches, maybe thats why.
And what's the issue with the flag all over the place everywhere ... is it unpatriotic to not have a huge flag around ? ... reminds me of a certain german in the early 30s tbh ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6768

Varegg wrote:

reminds me of a certain german in the early 30s tbh ...
you had me at hello, now i want to stomp your face in tbh.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6713|67.222.138.85
wow varegg
Varegg
+2,206|6816|Nårvei

usmarine wrote:

Varegg wrote:

It's just to much tbh ... it's good to be patriotic, i'm a patriot myself but the only day we even comes close to you guys is on our constitution day, since 9/11 you guys have been obsessed with showing off your flag in a propaganda like manor ...
Varegg
+2,206|6816|Nårvei

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

wow varegg
Not comparing the GOP convention to the nazis, just the use of the flags reminds me of those mass meetings ...
MGS3_GrayFox
+50|6173

usmarine wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Well, there are some parallels, even if you don't like it.

What really made me laugh in the whole RNC was Rudy asking why the Democrats never mentioned 9/11 in their convention.  Uh, its been 7 years already, the fetish with 9/11 is tiresome at most.  Yes you should honor the victims and their families, but using it as a standing point is borderline retarded.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard